How A Fox News Guest Turned Critical Race Theory Into The New Conservative Boogeyman

CRT? How dare they?

Everybody knows that those Jim Crow laws didn't really effectively stifle equal opportunity under the law. Why that was against the law! You know separate but equal!

</Sar>
How did Asians and Indians excel in America without the teachings of critical race theory?
Asking for a friend.
But do they?
hahaha...you haven't seen the graphs that show how they compare to blacks and latinos?
hahaha...you people are so predictable.
The old "I know this one guy" theory...hahaha
Thanks for showing how easily you can be groomed. ;)

Lets face facts here. Critical race theory is the most racist thing to hit the US since the KKK and Jim Crow. Payback is a bitch? Maybe. But I think it's like a ref that makes a bad call then thinks he can make up for it by making another bad call favoring the other side. That's stupid and it never works.

Lets face facts here. Critical race theory is the most racist thing to hit the US since the KKK and Jim Crow. Payback is a bitch? Maybe. But I think it's like a ref that makes a bad call then thinks he can make up for it by making another bad call favoring the other side. That's stupid and it never works.
Its not payback. Its a commie plot to destroy the US. Its even in the US military. CRT and the 1619 Project need to be stopped.

"Last September, an obscure, 36-year-old documentarian named Christopher Rufo landed a slot on Tucker Carlson Tonight. Knowing the president would be watching, he sounded the alarm about an ideology almost as obscure as he was: “critical race theory.” In the months since Rufo’s TV appearance roughly a dozen states from Idaho to Tennessee have passed or considered legislation banning critical race theory from schools and government institutions -- with a likable moderate in the White House, the task for operatives like Rufo is to gin up evidence of an overwhelming conspiracy everywhere else.

The single greatest threat to the Republican Party is its newfound electoral weakness in the suburbs; in order to regain strength in those areas, especially during a midterms; the conservative movement must convince suburban voters that the other side represents an unthinkable Marxist menace. As in the days of Joseph McCarthy, the question is not whether the menace exists but who can be made to believe it exists."

So as usual, the conservative strategy isn't to craft policies that are more popular with the American people and gain more support that way -- it is as usual; to manufacture faux outrage and fear because they know their policies suck....The previous Conservative boogeymen use to be desegregation, then when they lost that battle....it was womens' rights/abortion...then it was gay rights/gay marriage....now the new boogeyman is CRT...and to basically call anything that makes conservatives uncomfortable, CRT...how do I know? Because they admit it....

View attachment 499587So he is basically admitting the strategy is to call everything critical race theory....which is why Conservatives have such a hard time explaining to you what CRT is...because to them, it is literally everything that frightens them culturally...

The reason why they have to keep manufacturing fake outrage after fake outrage is also not a secret.....because Conservatives know that their policies suck and do not have wide support...nobody is rushing to the polls to vote for lower capital gains taxes on hedgefund managers -- but they will definitely do it to stop whatever made up "boogeyman" conservatives have told them to be afraid of or mad at....No wonder Lady Lindsey said what he said....

View attachment 499594
Marxist, Saul Alensky, Bill Ayers, Obama, .... they made CRT a known threat...

Any ideology that teaches Americans to hate each other, to hate this country, for the Constitution to be abandoned, and that the govt needs to be overthrown is a threat.

How are whites able to excel with the existence of critical race theory??

According to you fragile cucks3, CRT is going to destroy America

Why are you folks so weak?

I don't wear MAGA hats so I don't wear the brand of victim on my head......

Now again...why are you cucks so fragile that CRT is oppressing you??

Why can't you succeed??

Why can't you succeed??
Why are black parents opposing CRT at school board meetings?
Why do you want more racism?
I want to remove all references to race on all forms, we're all Americans, one big happy melting pot.

"Last September, an obscure, 36-year-old documentarian named Christopher Rufo landed a slot on Tucker Carlson Tonight. Knowing the president would be watching, he sounded the alarm about an ideology almost as obscure as he was: “critical race theory.” In the months since Rufo’s TV appearance roughly a dozen states from Idaho to Tennessee have passed or considered legislation banning critical race theory from schools and government institutions -- with a likable moderate in the White House, the task for operatives like Rufo is to gin up evidence of an overwhelming conspiracy everywhere else.

The single greatest threat to the Republican Party is its newfound electoral weakness in the suburbs; in order to regain strength in those areas, especially during a midterms; the conservative movement must convince suburban voters that the other side represents an unthinkable Marxist menace. As in the days of Joseph McCarthy, the question is not whether the menace exists but who can be made to believe it exists."

So as usual, the conservative strategy isn't to craft policies that are more popular with the American people and gain more support that way -- it is as usual; to manufacture faux outrage and fear because they know their policies suck....The previous Conservative boogeymen use to be desegregation, then when they lost that battle....it was womens' rights/abortion...then it was gay rights/gay marriage....now the new boogeyman is CRT...and to basically call anything that makes conservatives uncomfortable, CRT...how do I know? Because they admit it....

View attachment 499587So he is basically admitting the strategy is to call everything critical race theory....which is why Conservatives have such a hard time explaining to you what CRT is...because to them, it is literally everything that frightens them culturally...

The reason why they have to keep manufacturing fake outrage after fake outrage is also not a secret.....because Conservatives know that their policies suck and do not have wide support...nobody is rushing to the polls to vote for lower capital gains taxes on hedgefund managers -- but they will definitely do it to stop whatever made up "boogeyman" conservatives have told them to be afraid of or mad at....No wonder Lady Lindsey said what he said....

View attachment 499594
How did Asians and Indians excel in America without the teachings of critical race theory?
Asking for a friend.
They didn't. Critical Race Theory applies to them. Indians are Asians.

Why can't you succeed??
I want to remove all references to race on all forms, we're all Americans, one big happy melting pot.

If you do a poll of all black Americans, 95-99 percent will tell you the CRT is correct. 1-2 dumb ass ignorant blacks do not represent all of us.

How are whites able to excel with the existence of critical race theory??

According to you fragile cucks3, CRT is going to destroy America

Why are you folks so weak?
You sure you want more racism? Be careful what you wish for.

Critical Race Theory is not racism.

Yep, not racism, it just tries to treat everyone that's NOT black like shit and to feel like shit....ain't gonna happen.

Why can't you succeed??

If you do a poll of all black Americans, 95-99 percent will tell you the CRT is correct. 1-2 dumb ass ignorant blacks do not represent all of us.

Lookie here, you must be one of them dumbass ignorant ones.

Forum List

Back