Houston shooter identified

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Gunman Slain in Houston Shooting Rampage Was Army Vet

160531-dionisio-garza-jsw_fe606ceb56ddf44c9a291f266b3cbaec.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

he gunman who terrorized a quiet Houston neighborhood Sunday before a SWAT officer shot him dead was an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was suffering from depression, officials and family said Tuesday.

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said. But the trip turned into a shooting rampage in which Garza fired off 212 rounds and left another person dead and six others wounded, including two officers.

Garza "suffered from some depression," authorities told reporters. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right and came here to hang out with his friend."

Sounds like Mexican to me....

Last edited:
  • Banned
He clearly isn't white like the lying libtards said, but he's military, and I'd bet the media went out of it's way to post this to denigrate the military even more.

Perhaps he was a vet who was waiting to be seen by the VA Hospital...waiting....waiting.........waiting...........nevermind.

Perhaps he was a vet who was waiting to be seen by the VA Hospital...waiting....waiting.........waiting...........nevermind.
If that's the case the there's gonna be hell to pay. People are fed up with the VAs shenanigans.

• Banned
If so it will be suppressed, until it leaks out much later.

160531-dionisio-garza-jsw_fe606ceb56ddf44c9a291f266b3cbaec.nbcnews-ux-320-320.jpg

he gunman who terrorized a quiet Houston neighborhood Sunday before a SWAT officer shot him dead was an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan and was suffering from depression, officials and family said Tuesday.

Dionisio Garza III, 25, had left San Bernardino County, California, for Texas last week to see friends in the area, Houston police said. But the trip turned into a shooting rampage in which Garza fired off 212 rounds and left another person dead and six others wounded, including two officers.

Garza "suffered from some depression," authorities told reporters. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right and came here to hang out with his friend."

Garza Family Crest, Coat of Arms, Name History and Name Meaning

• Banned
By all means honor the criminal. It's a liberal tradition.

Sounds like an American vet suffering from PTSD and a Trump supporter.
He was born in California and went to school in San Bernardino.

Dionisio Garza III: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

He clearly isn't white like the lying libtards said, but he's military, and I'd bet the media went out of it's way to post this to denigrate the military even more.
And I'll bet he's been diagnosed with mental illness and/or has a criminal record.

But progs think crazy, violent nuts belong on the streets, Cuz if they aren't, how will they ever convince people we need to turn our weapons over to the.pigs?

If he had a record I don't think he could get in the military. Unless that has changed.

Garza Family Crest, Coat of Arms, Name History and Name Meaning
Combat Infantryman, Airborne, Pathfinder, 12 months of combat duty. Tough life for a young man.

I know one thing...they prescribe drugs.to these guys and sometimes the drugs make everything a lot worse.

If he was mental and active, this may help highlight the deplorable way the VA is treating our military veterans.

And I'll bet he's been diagnosed with mental illness and/or has a criminal record.

But progs think crazy, violent nuts belong on the streets, Cuz if they aren't, how will they ever convince people we need to turn our weapons over to the.pigs?

He has not been diagnosed with PTSD and does not have a criminal record.

"Y'all calm down. I'm not going to kill y'all, y'all are Christians," Paris Nichols said, recalling the words of the shooter, who was identified Monday by a Houston Police Department source as 25-year-old Dionisio Garza III from San Bernardino County, California.

Police ID gunman in west Houston shooting spree as military vet

Railing against homosexuals, Jews, and Walmart, Garza then walked back toward his car to grab an AR-15 assault rifle, yelling that the world was coming to an end.

He clearly isn't white like the lying libtards said,

What is it about speaking Spanish that changes your race from white? Most Hispanics are white and Mestizos have always been considered caucasian.

Do you consider Italians and Greeks to be white?

Since I never stated that, try your misdirection somewhere else.

Forum List

Back