SiriusXM Suspends Glenn Beck Show After He Allows Threats Made Against Trump On Air

This is hyped-up nonsense. Glenn had Brad back on his show to explain what he said. There was no suggestion that Donald be assassinated. G

It took them long enough. A couple months ago he said that if were near enough to Trump with a knife, the stabbing just wouldn't stop.
He tried to assplain that away by saying he was referring to Stu who I think he was his director.

Beck as an influential entertainer is literally falling apart before our eyes.

This is hyped-up nonsense. Glenn had Brad back on his show to explain what he said. There was no suggestion that Donald be assassinated. G

I agree. I looked it up here, not trusting Dimbart or McRacist ---- and there's no mention of anybody assassinating anybody at all. Whatever would be "done" is never articulated.

I do agree with Thor that Rump will suspend the Constitution though. He's already indicated that, repeatedly.

I have never been able to warm up to beck. He has become unhinged as his never trump campaign has melted into impotentness. Short of selling gold, survivalist strategy, and the coming apocalypse, Beck has become irrelevant.

He's always been irrelevant in my eyes. I can't understand how he ever became popular in the first place.

Medved isn't far behind him. He spent the first hour of his show today nitpicking what Trump said and bashing him for it. He strains himself to look for any reason to insult Trump. They are having some sort of get together here in Cleveland with most of Salem's talk show hosts. I hope the audience boo's Medved when he's introduced. The clown is a Republican back-stabber like Beck.

I do agree with Thor that Rump will suspend the Constitution though. He's already indicated that, repeatedly.

Beats having Hillary that will assault it.

So you're for suspending the Constitution, are ya?

We put it there for a reason. Why don't you just move to Pyonyang and be done with it. Just think, no more worries about "boo hoo, the New York Times criticized me". Your kinda place.

We put it there for a reason. Why don't you just move to Pyonyang and be done with it. Just think, no more worries about "boo hoo, the New York Times criticized me". Your kinda place.

Maybe you should make the same suggestion to DumBama. If anybody "suspended" the Constitution, it was him.

Maybe you should make the same suggestion to DumBama. If anybody "suspended" the Constitution, it was him.

Funny that we still seem to have the ability to say that here then --- isn't it.

Guess we'll just run this until somebody acknowledges that it's sitting there..... instead of running away and hiding....

Forum List

Back