Houston American African woman gives births to 6 children, all twins, in 9 minutes

Good for them. I am glad to read all are doing well.

Look at this proud family...

B9BD3CF3-47DC-4D1E-8882-3DE3BA5EB843.jpeg
Congratulations taxpayers!
Why do you assume tax payers are getting the bill?

She was a patient at a privately owned hospital, so she at least has good insurance.

Woman's Hospital of Texas - Wikipedia
A number of reasons. First; the statistical odds. Second the published photo; sans any father. You would think congratulations would be in order for both parents, no?

A photo showed a smiling Thelma with family member Ebere Ofor along with Dr Ziad Hidar. Sans any father. What are the odds this sack of shit is a fucking import from the 3rd world, that’s been of the dole since Democrats brought her here. I give it %95...

So great! A fucking cockroach shits out more so at least that ugly ass, low IQ POS we are paying for is slightly above a hideous insect!

Congratulations taxpayers!
Why do you assume tax payers are getting the bill?

She was a patient at a privately owned hospital, so she at least has good insurance.

Woman's Hospital of Texas - Wikipedia
The fact that she was giving birth in that hospital, in no way suggests that she was insured. Sextuplets would be considered a high risk pregnancy regardless of insurance, meaning such a hospital is the likely place such a birth would take place.

So great! A fucking cockroach shits out more so at least that ugly ass, low IQ POS we are paying for is slightly above a hideous insect!
You try too hard to be a racist piece of shit.....which tells me there are some real life failures and insecurities you are trying to compensate for......thoughts and prayers

Forum List

Back