Houston American African woman gives births to 6 children, all twins, in 9 minutes

It's called CHOICE.

It's her body. Her life. She is going to raise them with her mate if she has one.

What business is it of yours or anyone else's?

She has the right to do that, it's her body and her choice.

So you are against laws banning prostitution, use of heroin and women being drafted as well?

Why do you think this should not also apply to men?

It's called CHOICE.

It's her body. Her life. She is going to raise them with her mate if she has one.

What business is it of yours or anyone else's?

She has the right to do that, it's her body and her choice.

So you are against laws banning prostitution, use of heroin and women being drafted as well?

Why do you think this should not also apply to men?

I didn't mention any acts that are illegal. The last time I checked it's perfectly legal to become pregnant and give birth to children.

Why bring drugs and prostitution into it? That's just bizarre.

I never said men didn't have any choice.

Why are you asking me questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread?

I believe in reproductive freedom and choice. Whether it's to have a child or not to have a child. That's what choice is about.

I just find it very disgusting that people who use their "pro life" so called beliefs as a weapon on anyone who does believe in choice are now posting such disgusting things about a women who gave birth to 6 babies.

As far as I can see the only response should be to congratulate the parents.

I didn't mention any acts that are illegal. The last time I checked it's perfectly legal to become pregnant and give birth to children.
Why bring drugs and prostitution into it? That's just bizarre..
No it is not bizzare given your argument that a woman can do anything she wants to with her body.

that is obviously not true, and apparently you dont want that for women any way unless it fits your ideological agenda.

You’re something alright. If you can be driven from your most solemn duty, and abandon your sacred charge; at one the, if not THE most important moment in their lives by mere words...
You are hysterical.

Welcome to my ignore list, silly troll.
I live in Texas and I was in the delivery room when my son was born...Was the first one to hold my child since my wife was passed out ....

Maybe you had some asshole doctors

Some of you are really sick.

This woman had IVF in Nigeria, where she lives with her husband. She got pregnant with six babies (three sets of twins). The hospitals in Nigeria are not qualified to deliver and care for sextuplets, so she made arrangements to come to Houston at 24 weeks to stay with her aunt, who lives here. The Woman's Hospital of Texas is the best obstetrics hospital in Texas, so she delivered there via C-section. The Woman's Hospital of Texas is a private hospital owned by HCA. Taxpayers are not going to pay for the delivery or the care of her infants.

Maybe try learning a little before spouting off your racist insults.

Why bring drugs and prostitution into it? That's just bizarre..
No it is not bizzare given your argument that a woman can do anything she wants to with her body.

that is obviously not true, and apparently you dont want that for women any way unless it fits your ideological agenda.

Now you're a liar.

I never said a woman can do what ever she wants with her body.

This thread is about a woman who gave birth to 6 children at once. I'm posting within the subject matter. You're not.

As I very clearly said, I believe in reproductive freedom and choice.

It was her choice. I support reproductive freedom and choice. Whether it's to have a baby or not to have one.

If you want to discuss the subject of this thread I'm very happy to do so. If you want to ask very bizarre questions that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back