Houston American African woman gives births to 6 children, all twins, in 9 minutes

Congratulations taxpayers!
Why do you assume tax payers are getting the bill?

She was a patient at a privately owned hospital, so she at least has good insurance.

Woman's Hospital of Texas - Wikipedia
The fact that she was giving birth in that hospital, in no way suggests that she was insured. Sextuplets would be considered a high risk pregnancy regardless of insurance, meaning such a hospital is the likely place such a birth would take place.
But in Texas it is evidence that she more than likely had insurance. In Texas they will send you to a public hospital muy handile if you have no insurance.

Look at this proud family...

View attachment 250840

She was a patient at a privately owned hospital, so she at least has good insurance.

A number of reasons. First; the statistical odds. Second the published photo; sans any father. You would think congratulations would be in order for both parents, no?

A photo showed a smiling Thelma with family member Ebere Ofor along with Dr Ziad Hidar. Sans any father. What are the odds this sack of shit is a fucking import from the 3rd world, that’s been of the dole since Democrats brought her here. I give it %95...

Sorry, but she has a job.

A number of reasons. First; the statistical odds. Second the published photo; sans any father. You would think congratulations would be in order for both parents, no?

A photo showed a smiling Thelma with family member Ebere Ofor along with Dr Ziad Hidar. Sans any father. What are the odds this sack of shit is a fucking import from the 3rd world, that’s been of the dole since Democrats brought her here. I give it %95...

Sounds like you have not had anyu kids born in the US or didnt go to the hospital when your significant other gave birth because THEY DONT LET THE FATHER ACCOMPANY THE WIFE ALL THE TIME.

When my wife went into labor they made me go into a waiting room the first time, and the second time it was over before I could get to the birthing room.

The second times a charm I guess.

If this womann is in poverty, how could she afford fertility treatment?

View attachment 250840

I think you are correct, but are you getting this from a linked source? if so can you share it?

Sounds like you have not had anyu kids born in the US or didnt go to the hospital when your significant other gave birth because THEY DONT LET THE FATHER ACCOMPANY THE WIFE ALL THE TIME.

When my wife went into labor they made me go into a waiting room the first time, and the second time it was over before I could get to the birthing room.

The second times a charm I guess.

If this womann is in poverty, how could she afford fertility treatment?
Sounds like your a shit husband, and father. I couldn’t have been forced out during the births of any of my children; even at gunpoint. Way to be there...

Sounds like your a shit husband, and father. I couldn’t have been forced out during the births of any of my children; even at gunpoint. Way to be there...

Yeah, you are a real internet Superman, roflmao
Nope. Just a responsible, loving, father and husband. Sad that you think something a basic as being there for your family takes superhuman acts of heroism. For most of us it’s just par for the course.

Three sets of twins.
But how is that different from sextuplets? Are these three sets of identical twins?

Twins are merely two babies born at the same pregnancy, or more.

View attachment 250840

I think you are correct, but are you getting this from a linked source? if so can you share it?

I gave a link. See post 8,
Perkins wrote that as a school psychologist who works with special needs kids, some with severe developmental disabilities due to premature birth, she knows "raising one child with these conditions is difficult. But six?"

Last edited:
if six has came out that easily. Just imagine how well endowed the person that was able to pleasure her.

This woman here, wasn't still able to find someone yet that could pleasure her. She may as well be sent out to pasture.

FdEmE8.gif

It was a c section , dimwit.

Three sets of twins.
But how is that different from sextuplets? Are these three sets of identical twins?

Twins are merely two babies born at the same pregnancy, or more.

I understand what a twin is, but why is this described as three sets of twins instead of sextuplets? They were all born within 9 minutes of each other.

On the family's baby website, "the Perkins Pack," Lauren Perkins wrote she struggled when it was time to consider "selective reduction," the aborting of some fetuses, which doctors often recommend to increase the likelihood the others will survive and thrive.

She wrote that they ultimately decided they "had to go for all six and trust God with my health and the babies."

"I do not want anyone to think we took it lightly or that it was easy," she wrote. "It was the hardest decision we've ever had to make, and I don't wish it on anyone."

She is a good person all around.

Nope. Just a responsible, loving, father and husband. Sad that you think something a basic as being there for your family takes superhuman acts of heroism. For most of us it’s just par for the course.

Lol, When the docs and nurses say go to another room, I go. I am not as big a hero as you are apparently, lol.

Lol, When the docs and nurses say go to another room, I go. I am not as big a hero as you are apparently, lol.
You’re something alright. If you can be driven from your most solemn duty, and abandon your sacred charge; at one the, if not THE most important moment in their lives by mere words...

I've read most of the posts in this thread. I stopped reading posts from conservatives because those "pro life" conservatives are whining about her having babies.

I saw some of the most disgusting things posted from conservatives. These are human beings. Yet I see people whining about taxes I guess they are so racist that they think just because she's black she's on public assistance. Yet she's in a private hospital. Which means she has insurance & a job. Some whining about how many "fathers" which is so stupid it tells me that those people don't even know the basics of human reproduction.

I wonder what those conservatives would have said if she was white?

For people who use their "pro life" beliefs as a weapon against anyone who believes in choice, you people sure aren't very pro life in this situation. I guess it's only when the woman is still pregnant. Would you all have had a problem if she had done a selective reduction? Which is where a doctor selects some of the fertilized eggs and aborts them. Would you all have had a problem with that? If so why? Since you obviously have a problem with her having 6 children at once why would you have a problem with reducing it down to 1 or 2 embryos left to be born? Or does your "pro life" beliefs prevent that since it's aborting a fertilized zygote or embryo?

And why do any of you believe you have any right to say anything beyond congratulations to the mother?

You’re something alright. If you can be driven from your most solemn duty, and abandon your sacred charge; at one the, if not THE most important moment in their lives by mere words...
You are hysterical.

Welcome to my ignore list, silly troll.

Forum List

Back