Housing Being Built on Spec, is the Blue Wall Collapse Oversold?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Here in FL a lot of housing is being built on Spec. I checked one of my threads in the stock market and found out that this was true in TX as well. I Already knew about the housing inventory being built up in NV, AZ,UT, NM &TN.

Yeah, the roller coaster ride will be wild when the default wave hits but it looks like a lot of people are expecting a ghost town zone where the small "C" commie states used to be. But that is extrapolation to absurdity.

At some point enough D politicians will be prosecuted for their corruption and give up enough of their ill-gotten gains rather than go to jail for the Blue Wall to stabilize. At which point the mass exodus will slow down, eventually stop and then reverse at least to some degree.

Here in FL a lot of housing is being built on Spec. I checked one of my threads in the stock market and found out that this was true in TX as well. I Already knew about the housing inventory being built up in NV, AZ,UT, NM &TN.

Yeah, the roller coaster ride will be wild when the default wave hits but it looks like a lot of people are expecting a ghost town zone where the small "C" commie states used to be. But that is extrapolation to absurdity.

At some point enough D politicians will be prosecuted for their corruption and give up enough of their ill-gotten gains rather than go to jail for the Blue Wall to stabilize. At which point the mass exodus will slow down, eventually stop and then reverse at least to some degree.
It's too early to be drunk unless you started last night.

Forum List

Back