Trump calls his own interview “fake news.”

Sarah Sanders also disavowed it

Pay no attention to the incoherent ramblings of my boss

Trump is blaming fake news on his own recorded statements

He does that all the time. He is video taped or audio recorded and he will come out and say it's all lies.

I don't know how he gets from video to lie, but it works for his rabid base. They think he tells the truth.

Even when you have video, they will say "prove it".

What a retard.

He said the incendiary interview with The Sun where he appeared to trash the PM's Brexit strategy was 'fake news', and revealed he apologised to her this morning and she replied: 'Don't worry it's only the press.’

Trump BACKS May's Brexit vision and brands own interview 'FAKE NEWS' | Daily Mail Online
He said he had a tape recording of it. Let's not hold our breaths.

Seriously, I was sort of enjoying the vexation of Nato leaders who don't know what to make of the guy's rambling attacks based on facts of his imagination, when Trump's strategy seemed to me to just be more of the same in confusing everyone as to what he will do next while he pursues his own agenda that has one aim .. make him bigger and everyone else smaller. It's his gameplane from how he recovered from his initial and nearly personal bankruptcy by leaving all the debt to someone else to his TV show where he mocked the losers.
How Donald Trump Made Millions Off His Biggest Business Failure

the Nato leaders seemed to keep waiting for rationality or substance when that's the last thing they'll ever get. Even his rant about Germany being held hostage was just his complaint that they should buy US natl gas ... despite it being more expensive. It was a meaningless rant that was only calculated for domestic consumption by his base "Look the Captain is fighting them....."

What I've NEVER really got is why people still fall for it. No one will loan him a dime anymore, unless it's essentially dirty money they are washing. And even then THEY own the buildings and just pay him to license his name. They can back out at any time, just leaving an empty building behind and debts for a shell company. I GET why his base will stick with him because the elite that they perceive as being contemptuous of them is also of him. He's one of them. At least to their thinking. (he's actually playing them for schmucks, but that's another issue) But why do leaders even give him the time of day? Neither McConnell nor Schumer will, as they've been burned, and are following their own agendas. I'd think Europe would get it by now.

The Sun interview and throwing May under the bus ... the hard brexit folks loved it.

What a retard.

He said the incendiary interview with The Sun where he appeared to trash the PM's Brexit strategy was 'fake news', and revealed he apologised to her this morning and she replied: 'Don't worry it's only the press.’

Trump BACKS May's Brexit vision and brands own interview 'FAKE NEWS' | Daily Mail Online

Seriously, I was sort of enjoying the vexation of Nato leaders who don't know what to make of the guy's rambling attacks based on facts of his imagination, when Trump's strategy seemed to me to just be more of the same in confusing everyone as to what he will do next while he pursues his own agenda that has one aim .. make him bigger and everyone else smaller. It's his gameplane from how he recovered from his initial and nearly personal bankruptcy by leaving all the debt to someone else to his TV show where he mocked the losers.

the Nato leaders seemed to keep waiting for rationality or substance when that's the last thing they'll ever get. Even his rant about Germany being held hostage was just his complaint that they should buy US natl gas ... despite it being more expensive. It was a meaningless rant that was only calculated for domestic consumption by his base "Look the Captain is fighting them....."

What I've NEVER really got is why people still fall for it. No one will loan him a dime anymore, unless it's essentially dirty money they are washing. And even then THEY own the buildings and just pay him to license his name. They can back out at any time, just leaving an empty building behind and debts for a shell company. I GET why his base will stick with him because the elite that they perceive as being contemptuous of them is also of him. He's one of them. At least to their thinking. (he's actually playing them for schmucks, but that's another issue) But why do leaders even give him the time of day? Neither McConnell nor Schumer will, as they've been burned, and are following their own agendas. I'd think Europe would get it by now.

The Sun interview and throwing May under the bus ... the hard brexit folks loved it.
SC judge Kennedy's son loaned him money The Deutch bank.......Nothing wrong here Just walk on by lol

What a retard.

SC judge Kennedy's son loaned him money The Deutch bank.......Nothing wrong here Just walk on by lol

I think Kennedy's son was pretty much dealing with Russian money, but yeah ... "deep state" whooohooo. LOL

What a retard.

Yeah it was taken out of context and a lot of his musings were not reported.....but you guys love doing this stuff all the time. Typical leftwing playbook. I guess if he texted it, we could all just ignore it, huh?

What a retard.

Yeah it was taken out of context and a lot of his musings were not reported.....but you guys love doing this stuff all the time. Typical leftwing playbook. I guess if he texted it, we could all just ignore it, huh?
“Out of context” :lmao:

You retarded yokel, he says that EXACT SAME SHIT CONSTANTLY and you fools cheer your brainless heads off about it. Now you say it’s “out of context!” :rofl:

OMG folks, these people’s minds are near comatose from confusion

What a retard.

You retarded yokel, he says that EXACT SAME SHIT CONSTANTLY and you fools cheer your brainless heads off about it. Now you say it’s “out of context!” :rofl:

OMG and they pull his remarks out of context ALL the time.
The disabled reporter (He did that stuff decades ago and he mocked Cruz and Rubio with the same gyrations)
2nd amendment people remark
Russia can find her emails

So many things they take out of context.......it's nauseating.

What a retard.

OMG and they pull his remarks out of context ALL the time.
The disabled reporter (He did that stuff decades ago and he mocked Cruz and Rubio with the same gyrations)
2nd amendment people remark
Russia can find her emails

So many things they take out of context.......it's nauseating.
Poor baby :itsok:

Everytime your pathetic Messiah says something colossally offensive or stupid, you can’t just say it was “out of context.” It’s all on video, bud. We know you don’t really care. So at least stick with that and be truthful for once.

What a retard.

I'm sure you've listened to Trump's tape. LOL

Forum List

Back