House Will Never See Another Security Report

Nice job politicising foreign policy assholes. Now you will get NOTHING!

See how ya like THAT. And there is NOTHING you can do about it.

:lol: So much for democrats play-acting about "We just want compromise! You guys are the party of 'no'!"

The election's over so you don't need that little bullshit song and dance anymore, huh?

Paging Miss Lauper, paging Miss Lauper...

Bachmann hasn't only being saying stupid things, she's been saying dangerous things. She implicated a Clinton aide as being a muslim brotherhood plant, with nothing to back that contention up. She's made associations between her secretary of state and the muslim brotherhood, endangering her life abroad. Even after full briefings about the Benghazi event, she wanted to President to testify, as if he had some hand in the attack. Even McCain had to tell her to shut the hell up.

She shouldn't be anywhere near intelligence. At all. Politicizing this sort of thing is extremely dangerous.

well I guess you have all the inside information that Bachmann has so you would know more than her

And a lot of good being near intelligence in this administration did Ambassador Stevens

and we all know you on the left NEVER politicize ANYTHING but NOW you all are worried about

stop blowing smoke up our butts

Last edited:
Bachmann hasn't only being saying stupid things, she's been saying dangerous things. She implicated a Clinton aide as being a muslim brotherhood plant, with nothing to back that contention up. She's made associations between her secretary of state and the muslim brotherhood, endangering her life abroad. Even after full briefings about the Benghazi event, she wanted to President to testify, as if he had some hand in the attack. Even McCain had to tell her to shut the hell up.

She shouldn't be anywhere near intelligence. At all. Politicizing this sort of thing is extremely dangerous.

well I guess you have all the inside information that Bachmann has so you would know more than her

And a lot of good being near intelligence in this administration did Ambassador Stevens

and we all know you on the left NEVER politicize ANYTHING

Is that all you pubes have?..."you on the left?" I don't even know what the fuck you are talking about Stefunny. Check this out sugar tits. I did not vote for Obama. I contributed no money or time to his presidential campaign.

Last edited:
WE THE PEOPLE and members of Congress HAVE a right to know what really happened

we have been told five different stories by this incompetent administration

too bad some of you don't LIKE we demand answers from your Dear Leader

I do like watching you all spin around clattering like some angry wind chimes.

I do like watching you all spin around clattering like some angry wind chimes.

oh well, we watched you people doing it for eight years during the Bush administration.

now we will give you this:eusa_boohoo:

Gilligan must be sleeping it off somewhere by now. Probably left those poor dogs locked in his van down by the river.

Foreign policy is politics you ingrate.

We've had to put up with critics of everything Bush for 10 years. Now that we have a legitimate disaster caused by Obama's clusterfuck of a foreign policy you figure that we should simply ignore it because you don't like the politics involved.

Obama's foreign policy has been operated out of Chicago and it is simply smoke and mirrors. It is nothing but a political campaign that refuses to face up to reality.

FYI, the world is laughing at us. Obama promised to nail the people responsible for the attacks but nobody has been punished or apprehended by the Administration.

Our enemies love what Obama is doing because it plays into their plans and our allies fear what consequences it will bring. Ether the Obama Administration is a total goatfuck or they're facilitators in the war against the West.

You have to be the most dense motherfucker on this board. Shut the fuck up.

Obama supporters repeatedly show how stupid they are. Only a retard or a traitor would vote for an Administration that has so many close ties to radical Muslim organizations when you're in the middle of a war against radical Islamic fundamentalism.

Last edited:

We've had to put up with critics of everything Bush for 10 years. Now that we have a legitimate disaster caused by Obama's clusterfuck of a foreign policy you figure that we should simply ignore it because you don't like the politics involved.

Obama's foreign policy has been operated out of Chicago and it is simply smoke and mirrors. It is nothing but a political campaign that refuses to face up to reality.

FYI, the world is laughing at us. Obama promised to nail the people responsible for the attacks but nobody has been punished or apprehended by the Administration.

Our enemies love what Obama is doing because it plays into their plans and our allies fear what consequences it will bring. Ether the Obama Administration is a total goatfuck or they're facilitators in the war against the West.

Obama supporters repeatedly show how stupid they are. Only a retard or a traitor would vote for an Administration that has so many close ties to radical Muslim organizations when you're in the middle of a war against radical Islamic fundamentalism.

You really need a checkup from the neck up. You ramble on like the biggest loudmouth in the day room of a mental institution. Chicago runs our foreign policy? What a fruitloop! The world is laughing at us... No..they are laughing at people like you for good reason. I didn't vote for Obama.

Four Americans killed attempting to manipulate Lybia's future is a legitimate disaster?
You are certifiably insane. So what did you describe invading Iraq as..? Nevermind.

Thanks for the rant. You really are coming unglued. :lol:

You really need a checkup from the neck up. You ramble on like the biggest loudmouth in the day room of a mental institution. Chicago runs our foreign policy? What a fruitloop! The world is laughing at us... No..they are laughing at people like you for good reason. I didn't vote for Obama.

Four Americans killed attempting to manipulate Lybia's future is a legitimate disaster?
You are certifiably insane. So what did you describe invading Iraq as..? Nevermind.

Thanks for the rant. You really are coming unglued. :lol:

What I get from that is they deserved it. Am I right?

Obama has lost the trust of our allies and of anyone who is foolish enough to work for him in an embassy. This green-lights further attacks.

And for cheerleader like you it really doesn't matter who you claim to have voted for. You simply have no credibility and no common-sense.

However if a fool like you wants to make a spectacle of himself who am I to stop you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back