House Will Never See Another Security Report

Michelle Bachmann sits on the house intelligence committee.

NUFF SAID.

Of course, you are more of a Sheila McKinney type...or maybe even a Maxine Waters kind of guy.

Nah, these guys think Hank Johnson is a fucking GENIUS!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs23CjIWMgA]Hank Johnson (Congress D-GA) - Warns Guam May Capsize - YouTube[/ame]

Bachmann hasn't only being saying stupid things, she's been saying dangerous things. She implicated a Clinton aide as being a muslim brotherhood plant, with nothing to back that contention up. She's made associations between her secretary of state and the muslim brotherhood, endangering her life abroad. Even after full briefings about the Benghazi event, she wanted to President to testify, as if he had some hand in the attack. Even McCain had to tell her to shut the hell up.

She shouldn't be anywhere near intelligence. At all. Politicizing this sort of thing is extremely dangerous.

Bachmann hasn't only being saying stupid things, she's been saying dangerous things. She implicated a Clinton aide as being a muslim brotherhood plant, with nothing to back that contention up. She's made associations between her secretary of state and the muslim brotherhood, endangering her life abroad. Even after full briefings about the Benghazi event, she wanted to President to testify, as if he had some hand in the attack. Even McCain had to tell her to shut the hell up.

She shouldn't be anywhere near intelligence. At all. Politicizing this sort of thing is extremely dangerous.

Exactly. That point is not lost on Obama.

And there is absolutely NOTHING he can do about intel reports to the House. Or any other Agency reports. If he were to order his heads of the Agencies to stop reporting to Congress it would be in Court in a week and NO Court will openly claim the President can usurp the powers granted to the House by the Constitution. And even if they did it would go to the Supreme Court and I doubt all 4 liberals on the Court would vote that either, it would likely be 7 to 2, cause 2 of them are bat shit crazy.

Once again for the slow and amazingly STUPID, the House controls the purse strings and the Constitution is clear that in that role all Agencies report to the House.

What this thread tells us is you are likely insane or so stupid as to defy you being alive.

And there is absolutely NOTHING he can do about intel reports to the House. Or any other Agency reports. If he were to order his heads of the Agencies to stop reporting to Congress it would be in Court in a week and NO Court will openly claim the President can usurp the powers granted to the House by the Constitution. And even if they did it would go to the Supreme Court and I doubt all 4 liberals on the Court would vote that either, it would likely be 7 to 2, cause 2 of them are bat shit crazy.

Once again for the slow and amazingly STUPID, the House controls the purse strings and the Constitution is clear that in that role all Agencies report to the House.

What this thread tells us is you are likely insane or so stupid as to defy you being alive.

you are likely insane or so stupid as to defy you being alive.

Ya...Ya.. I've heard that hundreds of times.. I'm still here and most of those that uttered those words are not... go figure.

Where in the U S Constitution does it say that the CIA and NSA and the FBI report to the House of representatives? Nowhere. Those agencies didn't even exist at the time of the writing of the Constitution. They are ALL answerable to the president.

Go re-read the Patriot Act and associated legislation. The president can declare any and all intell classified at his discretion. He can even declare it not available in any form for the media. You morons were all gung ho for the PA and now you might start to understand why many including myself considered it an outrageous overreach by Bush and Cheney.

You may not like it and frankly neither do I but that's what the scared sheep did as a response to 9/11 and there is nothing you or I or congress can do about it.

Republicans are famous for a short sighted approach. Bush never thought past his presidency... How you like him now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keisfntDTmg]Hopsin - How You Like Me Now (LYRICS) - YouTube[/ame]

Ya...Ya.. I've heard that hundreds of times.. I'm still here and most of those that uttered those words are not... go figure.

Where in the U S Constitution does it say that the CIA and NSA and the FBI report to the House of representatives? Nowhere. Those agencies didn't even exist at the time of the writing of the Constitution. They are ALL answerable to the president.

Go re-read the Patriot Act and associated legislation. The president can declare any and all intell classified at his discretion. He can even declare it not available in any form for the media. You morons were all gung ho for the PA and now you might start to understand why many including myself considered it an outrageous overreach by Bush and Cheney.

You may not like it and frankly neither do I but that's what the scared sheep did as a response to 9/11 and there is nothing you or I or congress can do about it.

Republicans are famous for a short sighted approach. Bush never thought past his presidency... How you like him now?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keisfntDTmg]Hopsin - How You Like Me Now (LYRICS) - YouTube[/ame]

Good God keep proving just how ignorant you are. Congress has the purse strings. And they have oversight on ALL Executive Agencies. The President can NOT declare any such thing. Key members of both the House and the Senate of the appropriate Committees MUST be advised on all actions, all policies, all procedures and all classified material. And they can subpoena more.

The patriot act and any other Congressional approved law signed by this President or past Presidents all make it clear that Congress has oversight. As to classified, that can be restricted to the heads of committees in the House and the Senate. To include the ranking member if I recall right. And those Congressman can pass the information as needed to other members.

Further if the President tried any such maneuver the House would simply not pass any bill authorizing Government funds be spent on said agency. And even with out a budget Congress must pass continuing resolutions to grant authority to pay for the Government. And of Course we have the Courts.

Keep proving just how stupid you are.

Good God keep proving just how ignorant you are. Congress has the purse strings. And they have oversight on ALL Executive Agencies. The President can NOT declare any such thing. Key members of both the House and the Senate of the appropriate Committees MUST be advised on all actions, all policies, all procedures and all classified material. And they can subpoena more.

The patriot act and any other Congressional approved law signed by this President or past Presidents all make it clear that Congress has oversight. As to classified, that can be restricted to the heads of committees in the House and the Senate. To include the ranking member if I recall right. And those Congressman can pass the information as needed to other members.

Further if the President tried any such maneuver the House would simply not pass any bill authorizing Government funds be spent on said agency. And even with out a budget Congress must pass continuing resolutions to grant authority to pay for the Government. And of Course we have the Courts.

Keep proving just how stupid you are.

Bush waged a whole war and then some without putting it on the books. I don't think Obama gives a shit what the republicans think or want any more.

That's what happens when you act like an asshole. You get treated like an asshole.

Did you bother to look at Obama's face when he told the republicans they could come after him when talking about Susan Rice. I've seen that look before many times... Just before fists start flying and weapons get drawn. I honestly believe Obama hates the republicans in the House for what they have done. I believe you wildly missunderestimate Obama. You people always have. Maybe I'm wrong...been so before..but not about that "look".

It's true that the administration must be as transparent as possible, but the house should also not misuse the information given to them. Maybe we need better laws to stop house members from politicizing info they get in confidence?

I really find this shit amusing. So Obama personally got 5 people killed, if that is how you are going to look at it. Of course, Reagan got 280 or so Americans killed in Lebanon. If you were around, I doubt you blamed Reagan for that clusterfuck. You see, shit happens. We don't live in a perfect world. Every president has a few messups. We don't really even know if Obama had any real knowledge of what was happening in Libya. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't. The thing is, these things happen under the watch of just about every president. You want to discuss how many of our troops came back in caskets from two stupid wars? How about the 30,000 plus who didn't lose their lives, but lost one or more limbs or worse, on a fucking pointless war. And yes, I supported that war as most Americans did when it started. But we weren't in a position to call the shots or have all the information. Bush and the people around him should have known better. Going to war should always be a last resort, not the first. But with GW, it was the first, and what did we get out of it? Would it make any difference if Saddam was still in power today?

I really think you all have to make something out of Benghazi because you have nothing else. You hate the black man but you can't come up with anything significant, so you rant about Benghazi, all the while knowing Obama is sick about the loss of any American life.

Most

Transparent

Administration

EVAH!

Not so much....

Yup. And some on the left are excited about him keeping secrets from our duly elected representatives. It's Obama's way of saying that since they had the nerve to question him, he'll just keep them out of the loop from now on. He's transparent alright because many can see right through his bull. And those who openly disagree with him will be punished. I bet the dictators, like Chavez, who support him are just beside themselves with joy over things like this. It's the way they do business. They are going against what we stand for and they are proud of it. No more due process.

Last edited:
Most

Transparent

Administration

EVAH!

Not so much....

Yup. And some on the left are excited about him keeping secrets from our duly elected representatives. It's Obama's way of saying that since they had the nerve to question him, he'll just keep them out of the loop from now on. He's transparent alright because many can see right through his bull. And those who openly disagree with him will be punished. I bet the dictators, like Chavez, who support him are just beside themselves with joy over things like this. It's the way they do business. They are going against what we stand for and they are proud of it. No more due process.

Name names bitch. I am not "excited" as you put it. Interested perhaps is a better choice of an adjative in how this shit is or probably will play out. My little bit of dramatization is something like your cars mirrors... Objects may seem closer than they actually are.

You cannot accurately define someone elses political compass from internet postings. Calling everyone you don't agree with a "liberal" or "the left" is moronic. If you want to know the absolute truth I don't listen to their policies as much as I look in their eyes and attempt to pear into their character as much as anyone can. What it boils down to is that I really do not like many of the republicans. There are a handful of dems I could do without also but for every dem I find disgusting there are at least ten pubes that make my skin crawl.

Last edited:
Blood on the pos's hands...period!

You libtards are freeking zombies, caring only for your boy....the pos clown

Blood on the pos's hands...period!

You libtards are freeking zombies, caring only for your boy....the pos clown

I doubt any president ever made it through a term without something happening that he wished didn't go some other way. Even that dufus Carter probably meant well sending that rescue mission to Iran ending in an absolute tragedy for America.

What is really creepy though is stupid assholes like you trying to make some political advantage out of it.

You are a disgusting person. Your pointless criticism of Obama is especially vile in that you are obviously grossly inferior to the man.

Forum List

Back