House Will Never See Another Security Report

Four dead Americans.
No problem for Liberals.
Look how many unborn children they murder every year.

Looky Looky There! The loser bitch finally shows his face. Pay your bet bitch.

He sort of paid it. He chose a less offensive avatar and then didn't post for the duration of the bet. :lol:

Ya...that's sorta like having hot sex with your new bride while she has taken off with the best man for the big evening..

Four dead Americans.
No problem for Liberals.

A great many more Americans have died at our overseas missions over the past decade. It was never a problem for Republicans...until now.

No conspiracy theories. No cries of faux moral outrage. Nothing but silence, until this past election.

Last edited:
Nice job politicising foreign policy assholes. Now you will get NOTHING!

See how ya like THAT. And there is NOTHING you can do about it.

tumblr_mdigw2xFgK1rl2cfso1_500.jpg

Four dead Americans.
No problem for Liberals.

A great many more Americans have died at our overseas missions over the past decade. It was never a problem for Republicans...until now.

No conspiracy theories. No cries of faux moral outrage. Nothing but silence, until this past election.

Because of a video, amiright?

Those other American died because of a video, right?

The AMA should give the House republicans honorary surgeons certificates for their ability to cut off their noses to spite their faces without getting blood all over the place. :lol:

Four dead Americans.
No problem for Liberals.

Because of a video, amiright?

Those other American died because of a video, right?

If the fact that Obama alternated between blaming a video and blaming terrorists in the days immediately following the attack on the consulate, then you have nothing.

And don't pretend all the outrage was over just the video thing. All kinds of shit was fabricated in the week before the election.

"Obama watched as they died."

Funny how we didn't see this much anger over all our other losses of American lives at our missions over the past decade.

They can subpoena anything they want pretty much want.... calm the fuck down.

Can't subpoena what you don't know about. Price for miss using intelligence reports.

LOL without the House the Agencies get no money, guess who WON"T be denied those reports no MATTER WHAT they do?

They can subpoena anything they want pretty much want.... calm the fuck down.

Can't subpoena what you don't know about. Price for miss using intelligence reports.

LOL without the House the Agencies get no money, guess who WON"T be denied those reports no MATTER WHAT they do?

I remember when the entire CIA and foreign service budget was off the books.. We can always go back to that. Obama can just say it's one of those hush hush Patriot Act dealies and Kaboom! There it is!

Y'all can blame Bush and Cheney for that liitle worm hole y'all built for the president.

Apparently that's what Obama means by an "open" administration.

Apparently that's what Obama means by an "open" administration.

I'm pretty sure that's changed do to the abuse of information by House republicans.

Your satire really isn't that clever. It is satire, isn't it? What? You're serious?

No, c'mon, enough with the jokes. You're not serious. Are you?

And obama will never get a bill passed. Tango, anyone?

I don't expect him to until after the mid terms. I hope the dumb ass pubes block everything. The light is focused on them now. Let's see how many get re-elected after showing their true colors for a couple of years.

In the first election Obama beat Crazy McCrazy. Then he tried to play nice and all it got him in 2010 was treated like a ******. This year he took on a full frontal barrage of GOPer lies and won handily. He will not make the mistake of being cordial with these lying traitorous fucks from here on out. Obama will spend the next four years showcasing what assholes they are. And in the process he will give them nothing to work with. Two can play that game and Obama is not up for re-election. The public will take it out on Boner and crew come 2014.

Last edited:

I don't expect him to until after the mid terms. I hope the dumb ass pudes block everything. The light is focused on them now. Let's see how many get re-elected after showing their true colors for a couple of years.

In the first election Obama beat Crazy McCrazy. Then he tried to play nice and all it got him in 2010 was treated like a ******. This year he took on a full frontal barrage of GOPer lies and won handily. He will not make the mistake of being cordial with these lying traitorous fucks from here on out. Obama will spend the next four years showcasing what assholes they are. And in the process he will give them nothing to work with. Two can play that game and Obama is not up for re-election. The public will take it out on Boner and crew come 2014.

You run with that, in 2 more years this economy will be totally tanked and Obama's bills will be a mile high.

I don't expect him to until after the mid terms. I hope the dumb ass pubes block everything. The light is focused on them now. Let's see how many get re-elected after showing their true colors for a couple of years.

He got treated like what he was, an unamerican bastard.

You black kid...is that why you are so bitter?

WHITEY KEEPING YOU DOWN?

Last edited:
Looky Looky There! The loser bitch finally shows his face. Pay your bet bitch.

He sort of paid it. He chose a less offensive avatar and then didn't post for the duration of the bet. :lol:

Ya...that's sorta like having hot sex with your new bride while she has taken off with the best man for the big evening..

Hey...some people are into thrresomes!:cool:

I don't expect him to until after the mid terms. I hope the dumb ass pudes block everything. The light is focused on them now. Let's see how many get re-elected after showing their true colors for a couple of years.

You run with that, in 2 more years this economy will be totally tanked and Obama's bills will be a mile high.

I'm not going to "run" with or from anything. My life is just fine. Obama will surely play it like that now that he knows who and what he is dealing with. All he has to do is stand back and keep telling the American public that he will not let the republicans steal from them any more. All he has to do is protect SS, MC, MA and Obamacare and sit back all presidntial-like and point his boney finger at Boehner and Ryan. The public will be furious and the only ones to take it out on will be the newGOPers in 2014.

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

At least we won't have to worry about any miss use of intelligence breifings any more. There will not be any given to the republicans from here on out. Bammy learns fast like that.

Forum List

Back