House Republicans Punish Secty Buttigieg

Actually since there is a zero chance of it passing, no one was punished. They are working to get a budget passed and Green is wasting time on things like this.

Well he is such a good peddler, I guess he can start giving people tours of DC on a rickshaw to buy his baby some diapers.

The House pushed through an amendment to slash Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1 on Tuesday evening.
Introduced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), the amendment would be added to the 2024 Transportation and Housing and Urban Development spending bill if passed. The amendment was introduced under the Holman Rule, which allows the slashing of annual salaries of individual federal workers to $1.
"I’m proud to announce my amendment to FIRE Pete Buttigieg just PASSED the House. Pothole Pete staged fake bike rides to the White House and used private planes funded by taxpayers to receive awards for the way certain people have sex. American taxpayers should not be on the hook for paying for his lavish trips or his salary," Greene wrote on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. Only the president can fire Cabinet members.

comment:
The Dems will retaliate the next time that there is GOP Sec of Transportation.

Waste of time and energy, Just throwing hands full of hate, Waste of tax payers money.
Time better spent solving not creating problems.

Forum List

Back