House Repub: Cannot release Epstein fight logs because colleagues would be compromised

That is a good reason. He has to protect his buddies whose name appeared on Epstein's flight list.
That's funny............why is Sen Dick Durban blocking an effort to subpoena DOJ for the same records?

So why did push the BigLie about Biden showering with his daughter, a BigLie that even FOX News considers too depraved to push?
This definitely didn't help Joe's cause:

Biden daughter.png

And who controls the House, and thus are the ones blocking that release?
The only one I'm aware of, blocking the release is Sen Dick Durbin.

No, President Trump is not on the list.

You think the filthy shit you worship would have kept THAT under wraps all these years?? :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

In fairness, neither is Briben... he didn't feel the need to travel to molest children. And good on him for keeping his depravity inside the family unit... but poor Ashley...

View attachment 878099
Democrats think it's cool that he scored with his own little daughter.

I remember once I was in a place of work where I inherited the branch as a manager. One guy had been there a number of years, but he couldn't get on with the staff. Eventually, I sacked him (employment law in the UK makes it hard to sack people). But a few years later, I left that company, and a year later, that guy was in the paper, jailed for having sex with a 13 yr old. So does that mean everyone who associated with him (work colleagues) are paedophiles? Obviously not.

So the people on Epstein's list need investigated, but not aired in public. Only those found guilty should then be named.
Epstein's pedo island was hardly a big secret. At the very least there were rumors for years. Why fly internationally to the island when there are plenty of five star locations nearby? Doesn't mean everyone is guilty, yet we've not heard a single person come out and defend themselves either. Not one person tried to get in front of this, why? They all deserve due process, but they all have some explaining to do.

So why did push the BigLie about Biden showering with his daughter, a BigLie that even FOX News considers too depraved to push?

You must understand that doing that will send you to the SpecialHell. Yet you do it anyways, knowing that the SpecialHell awaits you.

Is it that you want to be sodomized by fiery spikey demons for all of eternity?
????...incest and kids go hand in hand with democraps

You must understand that doing that will send you to the SpecialHell. Yet you do it anyways, knowing that the SpecialHell awaits you.

Is it that you want to be sodomized by fiery spikey demons for all of eternity?
1705087373267.png

1705087384369.png

ass hole
1705087401944.png

Release all the records.

If it takes out 200 Republicans and it takes out 200 Democrats, then release the records.

No one is above the law, not even them.
Democrats have no problem with 200 Republicans getting taken out..They just don’t want ANY of their people taken out which is why they are fighting it.

I am shocked any Democrats would be tied to a sex trafficked island. Just shocked.

Well, Trump has always been guilty until proven innocent. Should apply to Democrats now too
Because they commit ALL the crimes they accuse The Repubs of. Such as Election interference. But this goes all the way back to the Murder of Vince Foster.

Democrats have no problem with 200 Republicans getting taken out..They just don’t want ANY of their people taken out which is why they are fighting it.

I am shocked any Democrats would be tied to a sex trafficked island. Just shocked.
Yes. Just ask Monica.

That is a good reason. He has to protect his buddies whose name appeared on Epstein's flight list.
And ?
You're just beginning to realize the uniparty
exists ?

And I bet Dickie Durban knows who's who and it would cost them both houses if published.
Trump was originally a Democrat and he said he liked pussy. You can take the boy out of the Democrat Party but not the Democrat Party out of the boy. See Kennedy, Clinton.

haven't seen too many conservs on the court list......billy bob is over 70 times i believe

it isn't conservs trying to normalize dating 12 yr olds....can't you libturds wait until they are at least 13?

Forum List

Back