House Repub: Cannot release Epstein fight logs because colleagues would be compromised

So, if the list is provided, what happens if some/most/all of the people are not involved in Epstein's sex escapades?

Are they guilty before innocent? A witch hunt? Reputation by association?
Well, Trump has always been guilty until proven innocent. Should apply to Democrats now too

So, if the list is provided, what happens if some/most/all of the people are not involved in Epstein's sex escapades?

Are they guilty before innocent? A witch hunt? Reputation by association?
That's a good start. Powerful people don't associate with child sex traffickers in order to do good.

That's a good start. Powerful people don't associate with child sex traffickers in order to do good.
I remember once I was in a place of work where I inherited the branch as a manager. One guy had been there a number of years, but he couldn't get on with the staff. Eventually, I sacked him (employment law in the UK makes it hard to sack people). But a few years later, I left that company, and a year later, that guy was in the paper, jailed for having sex with a 13 yr old. So does that mean everyone who associated with him (work colleagues) are paedophiles? Obviously not.

So the people on Epstein's list need investigated, but not aired in public. Only those found guilty should then be named.

Release the list or admit to totally corrupt government. One way or the other, it's up to the American people to vote out the would be coverup artists. If your representative is covering up this list, your representative sucks. No exceptions.
When the courts stepped in, the repubs say let the voters decide. But now they say, let us decide if the flight list is released. That is Hypocrisy.

When the courts stepped in, the repubs say let the voters decide. But now they say, let us decide if the flight list is released. That is Hypocrisy.
No dumbass Republicans want the list released democrats not so much. I bet you would want to know if Trump was on the list.

I remember once I was in a place of work where I inherited the branch as a manager. One guy had been there a number of years, but he couldn't get on with the staff. Eventually, I sacked him (employment law in the UK makes it hard to sack people). But a few years later, I left that company, and a year later, that guy was in the paper, jailed for having sex with a 13 yr old. So does that mean everyone who associated with him (work colleagues) are paedophiles? Obviously not.

So the people on Epstein's list need investigated, but not aired in public. Only those found guilty should then be named.
Thank you for providing a great example of how to intentionally miss the point of what I said.

That is a good reason. He has to protect his buddies whose name appeared on Epstein's flight list.
Well aren't you a little disingenuous loon. Burchett is calling for the release of the flight records.

No, President Trump is not on the list.
So why did push the BigLie about Biden showering with his daughter, a BigLie that even FOX News considers too depraved to push?

You must understand that doing that will send you to the SpecialHell. Yet you do it anyways, knowing that the SpecialHell awaits you.

Is it that you want to be sodomized by fiery spikey demons for all of eternity?

Forum List

Back