House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
PRESSING ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF JOE WILSON.

Democratic leaders are planning a House vote early next week on whether to admonish Republican Rep. Joe Wilson if he does not apologize on the House floor for yelling "You lie!" during President Barack Obama's health care address.

Brendan Daly, a spokesman for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Friday that party leaders decided they will likely move forward with a resolution of disapproval against Wilson if he doesn't apologize to Congress.

Wilson told Obama he was sorry shortly after the incident on Wednesday, but has refused requests to apologize on the House floor. Wilson's office says the congressman considers his initial apology sufficient. He has also been telling supporters he will continue to speak loudly about the issue and "not be muzzled."

News Headlines - House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult : Townhall.com

This guy is fast becoming my hero. Hold fast Mr. Wilson. One apology is enough.

Democratic leaders are planning a House vote early next week on whether to admonish Republican Rep. Joe Wilson if he does not apologize on the House floor for yelling "You lie!" during President Barack Obama's health care address.

Brendan Daly, a spokesman for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, said Friday that party leaders decided they will likely move forward with a resolution of disapproval against Wilson if he doesn't apologize to Congress.
Wilson told Obama he was sorry shortly after the incident on Wednesday, but has refused requests to apologize on the House floor. Wilson's office says the congressman considers his initial apology sufficient. He has also been telling supporters he will continue to speak loudly about the issue and "not be muzzled."

This is GREAT! Wilson is going to need every dime of that $200,000.00 he has raised once he finds his dumb ass out of a job! I wonder if he will get health benefits at his new job?

Like Leno said..

Send the guy to one of those Death Panels

I hear they are building a scaffold out in back of the House for him.

Maybe it will be on Pay-Per-View?

Maybe it will be on Pay-Per-View?
The money can go to help pay for the Public Health Care Option.

Makes sense. The use of unparliamentary language is normally a offense which draws censure.

This is GREAT! Wilson is going to need every dime of that $200,000.00 he has raised once he finds his dumb ass out of a job! I wonder if he will get health benefits at his new job?

Maybe he can consult ACORN on how to circumvent this whole overblown ordeal ? ..... :eusa_whistle:

Isn't that like Charles Manson calling someone "nuts"?

Who cares, they have been spewing venemous filth at Bush for eight years... they have zero credibility except with the loony left.

Good for them. Probably their last fling anyway. Most common sense thinking people understand that this is by far the worst U.S. Congress in History. Let em have their fun while Americans continue to suffer under their incompetence & tyranny. Pelosi & Reid must go!!

I'm still amazed that there are still people who think Obama is really calling the shots... I'd like some investigating as to the "shadow presidency".

Good for them. Probably their last fling anyway. Most common sense thinking people understand that this is by far the worst U.S. Congress in History. Let em have their fun while Americans continue to suffer under their incompetence & tyranny. Pelosi & Reid must go!!

Yeah, the public knows the Republicans blow.

Quinnipiac University Poll. July 27-Aug. 3, 2009. N=2,409 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 2

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve: 35%
Disapprove: 55%
Net Approval: -20

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve: 29%
Disapprove: 59%
Net Approval: -30

I'm still amazed that there are still people who think Obama is really calling the shots... I'd like some investigating as to the "shadow presidency".

Everyone knows it is not Obama calling the shots..

He is a puppet to the New World Order

Yeah, the public knows the Republicans blow.

Quinnipiac University Poll. July 27-Aug. 3, 2009. N=2,409 registered voters nationwide. MoE ± 2

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve: 35%
Disapprove: 55%
Net Approval: -20

"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve: 29%
Disapprove: 59%
Net Approval: -30

vote dem, we suck a little less.

boy, there's a rallying cry if ever i heard one. :lol:

you people crack me up.

Lets hope all Americans wake up and put this long miserable nightmare behind us. Seriously,Pelosi & Reid must go!!

<SNIP>
And this will be the net result, not amongst the left but the middle will have sympathy for his outburst, especially if they were actually watching the president's speech.

<SNIP>
And this will be the net result, not amongst the left but the middle will have sympathy for his outburst, especially if they were watching the president's speech.

You really think moderates are going to find this guy a hero for his trashy behavior?

Forum List

Back