House or Rep finds Benghazi not a scandal

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/the-hidden-real-truth-about-Benghazi
Just read and stop following parties like sheep. And stop repeating information like parrots. If the workers that were playing video games at Benghazi would have been exposed, our worldwide Foreign Policy would have been exposed. They let the Benghazi "Snowdens" die.

You can play emotion on that topic all you want but when you enter the CIA you know what you are signing up for. "The greater good".

benghazi-gate-worse-than-watergate-vik-battaile-vikism-politics-1350191331.jpg

I agree- it is a terrible thing that 4 Americans died in that attack.

It was about 50 times as terrible when 241 American servicemen died in the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut.

Of course that happened under the Great Reagan.....and Democrats didn't immediately blame Reagan, and say he was responsible for the attack. Instead, Democrats and Republicans worked together.

Meanwhile- you don't believe Obama- naturally- you don't believe Democrats- naturally- but you also don't believe the Republicans of the House.

Instead you of course believe the rumor mongers and the haters.

Of course you do.

Diversion, is one of your better talking points... Benghazi is the topic, start another on Beirut..... BUT did Reagan LIE about it as Obuma, and the Hildebeasty did with their VIDEO was the cause bullshit?
So says the diversion addict whose expertise is thread killing with endless cartoons and propaganda posters.

Yes, they really annoy you subversives since they entertain along with bitch slapping you!
You're delusional if you think you bitch slapped anyone. Certainly didn't bitch slap me. If you think you did, please show me where. You think way to highly off yourself. Kind of why you're viewed as such a joke here on this sight. And not a funny joke, a sad one.

It was about 50 times as terrible when 241 American servicemen died in the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut.

Of course that happened under the Great Reagan.....and Democrats didn't immediately blame Reagan, and say he was responsible for the attack. Instead, Democrats and Republicans worked together.

Meanwhile- you don't believe Obama- naturally- you don't believe Democrats- naturally- but you also don't believe the Republicans of the House.

Of course you do.

Diversion, is one of your better talking points... Benghazi is the topic, start another on Beirut..... BUT did Reagan LIE about it as Obuma, and the Hildebeasty did with their VIDEO was the cause bullshit?
So says the diversion addict whose expertise is thread killing with endless cartoons and propaganda posters.

Yes, they really annoy you subversives since they entertain along with bitch slapping you!
You're delusional if you think you bitch slapped anyone. Certainly didn't bitch slap me. If you think you did, please show me where. You think way to highly off yourself. Kind of why you're viewed as such a joke here on this sight. And not a funny joke, a sad one.

Those little cartoons tell the world how YOU (meaning all subversives) LIE and can't stand that they are also entertaining.... I'm supposedly viewed by you scum, as a joke, but you assholes haven't been able to refute what I post. So keep it up and I'll continue to correct you 2 digit IQ'd idiots!

Of course you do.

Those little cartoons tell the world how YOU (meaning all subversives) LIE and can't stand that they are also entertaining.... I'm supposedly viewed by you scum, as a joke, but you assholes haven't been able to refute what I post. So keep it up and I'll continue to correct you 2 digit IQ'd idiots!
Your posting of propaganda posters and cartoons indicate that you are susceptible to that kind of marketing of agenda driven political beliefs and influenced by data that does not require critical thinking. Your use of this method of communication to the extent you use it indicates an obsessive need to communicate your thoughts but lack the communication skills to convey them with words. Hence you have a reliance on vulgarity and or attempts at insults. If you were as intelligent as you claim to be you would be able to convey your thoughts on a message board without the use of the devices you rely on. In short, you would know how to communicate like an adult instead of a 15 year old that just barely gets by in school.

Your posting of propaganda posters and cartoons indicate that you are susceptible to that kind of marketing of agenda driven political beliefs and influenced by data that does not require critical thinking. Your use of this method of communication to the extent you use it indicates an obsessive need to communicate your thoughts but lack the communication skills to convey them with words. Hence you have a reliance on vulgarity and or attempts at insults. If you were as intelligent as you claim to be you would be able to convey your thoughts on a message board without the use of the devices you rely on. In short, you would know how to communicate like an adult instead of a 15 year old that just barely gets by in school.

Bullshit, I do it primarily because of what you just wrote, you hate them because you can't fight them! Child, get used to being annoyed!

“The Obama administration didn’t issue ‘stand down’ orders to security forces[.]

The two-year investigation by the bipartisan panel shoots down a series of conspiracy theories and cover-up claims. It’s the fourth congressional committee to reach similar conclusions.”

Yet there will still be those on the right who will continue to seek to propagate the 'Benghazi' lies nonetheless.

Thanks for wasting so much time and money on this crap. Could have been helping to put Americans back to work, but this was more important.

The Republican-led House Select Committee on Intelligence on Friday released its report on the deadly 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, and it found that the military and the Central Intelligence Agency responded appropriately during the attacks.

The investigation, which took nearly two years and thousands of hours of work, found the CIA had "ensured sufficient security" and "bravely assisted" the night of attacks that killed four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens. The panel also found no intelligence failure prior to the attacks.

The committee said bit found no evidence that the military was ordered to "stand down" during the attacks in Benghazi, as some had claimed, and that "appropriate U.S. personnel made reasonable tactical decisions that night." It also found no evidence of similar claims that the CIA was involved in arms shipments or other unauthorized activities.

House Benghazi Report Finds Evidence Doesn t Back Rumors - NBC News
I'm certain the HOUSE had this information BEFORE the Election but PURPOSELY did not release it.....

talk about creatures that sliver below ground....

The part about "it's cause of a video" with Benghazi was shown in the report to be a case of the CIA not accounting for all the data in time. Rice's comments came 2 days before all the information about the attack was finalized.

The "Video" comments were a case of confusion, not deliberate deception....according to Select Committee report.

Forum List

Back