Attorney Generals of the Several States suing Obama

The states will win. Precedent from the Supreme Court will prevail..................It will be overturned..........the only question is how long it will take to get it up the food chain...................

I'm proud of those States...................Making a Stand against a President who is in violation of the Constitution, our Republic, and laws..............................

BRAVO ZULU! GOD SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Said suits will be dismissed.

States don't have standing. I know Greg Abbott (a very smart guy), and I assure you he knows he is only grand standing.

Said suits will be dismissed.

States don't have standing. I know Greg Abbott (a very smart guy), and I assure you he knows he is only grand standing.
On another thread I posted the details on the violations and Supreme Court rulings............He doesn't have the right to ignore laws in this country. On the contrary he has sworn an oath to enforce them.

The Executive Branch does not have the authority to create law in this country. It only has the power to Veto bills...................

HE WILL LOSE. and anyone who would agree with this action doesn't have a clue about what this country stands for...............

If you want a dictator move to a nation that has one.................That is not the American Way.

But the great majority of America will never support the white fright right world in which you live, Zander and T2a.

The EO is morally right and it is untouchable: BHO is in control of the protective service portion and the program is self funding.

No federal judge is going to get involved in this. It's over.

Pass the Senate version. Monday.

But the great majority of America will never support the white fright right world in which you live, Zander and T2a.

The EO is morally right and it is untouchable: BHO is in control of the protective service portion and the program is self funding.

Why the hell should the GOP pass the Dems version which is amnesty....................There is agreement in some areas but not on that issue.................

Just wait until the Dems don't have the Senate and throw it at the pen and phone Pres........to VETO.............

While he gets to defend his actions in the courts.

Keep dreaming that bullshit idiot. Libtarded idiocy at its best.

Attacking me instead of defending your failing standard might feel good, but it is sterile mental masturbation, nothing more

Forum List

Back