House or Rep finds Benghazi not a scandal

I wouldn't take the words of NBC if it came notorized on their tongues

they should just change the name to, DNC

And did you all ask for the monies spent on investigation on some low level Fbi agent Valerie Plame.?

Or that only applies to Republicans under your dear leaders, Like Obama, Clinton, etc
Valerie Plame was never a "low level Fbi". She was a high level and valuable CIA undercover operative (spy). Fluent in four languages with multiple masters degrees and tasked with discovering data regarding weapons of mass destruction, she regularly placed her life in danger and risked discovery, capture or assassination in service to her country.

They can't be any more hilarious than reading the assessment of that report!

As it is HYSTERICAL! And in every sense of the word.

To believe that report would literally require one to suspend all sense of reality... . It is ludicrous.

And did you all ask for the monies spent on investigation on some low level Fbi agent Valerie Plame.?

Or that only applies to Republicans under your dear leaders, Like Obama, Clinton, etc
Valerie Plame was never a "low level Fbi". She was a high level and valuable CIA undercover operative (spy). Fluent in four languages with multiple masters degrees and tasked with discovering data regarding weapons of mass destruction, she regularly placed her life in danger and risked discovery, capture or assassination in service to her country.

Plame was never a high level anything at the CIA. And she was NOT a CIA "Field Agent, "SPY". What's more no one in the White House exposed her as an Employee of the CIA.

This means nothing.

Of course not. Since when have facts meant anything to the Benghazi Brigade?
Mind pointing out where in his post where it supports the admins lying bullshit line of blaming a video and it wasn't a terrorist attack? A good doctor would look into the entire post, an obiecare doctor may not look that deep.

Did you miss this part of the article?
The report also backs White House’s assertion that it didn’t deliberately disclose misleading information about the attack when then-United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice - now Obama’s national security advisor - spoke about the incident on television with talking points that were erroneous.

‘The committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the administrations initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate,’ the report found. ‘There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The committee found intelligence to support CIA’s initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest.’

However, the CIA didn’t resolve the conflicting intelligence until two days after Rice appeared on television and claimed that the attack was spawned by a protest over a video that Muslims considered offensive.
Yeah I saw that. The most dick tucking line of bullshit and propoganda I have ever witnessed, So it was a protest until it was decided it wasn't a protest but it became what? A video protest? A terror attack? Maybe the embassy just ran out of beer and this frat party went all crazy.

How about you just pull your head out of your ass.

It was a terrorist attack and the obie admin tried to spin it as anything but and to this day you still have to be borderline retarded...no, full on retarded to be parsing these words to avoid the obvious,

No video and no talking head bullshit changes the fact that this was a terror attack and four people lost their lives due to hillary and obie's incompetence.

Plame was never a high level anything at the CIA. And she was NOT a CIA "Field Agent, "SPY". What's more no one in the White House exposed her as an Employee of the CIA.
I'm right and your wrong. She was a covert field officer. That means spy. Anyhow, a simple google search proves I'm right. All you will be able to come up with is stupid rw blog crap with no back up sources. Talk radio level junk.

capture35.png

I agree- it is a terrible thing that 4 Americans died in that attack.

It was about 50 times as terrible when 241 American servicemen died in the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut.

Of course that happened under the Great Reagan.....and Democrats didn't immediately blame Reagan, and say he was responsible for the attack. Instead, Democrats and Republicans worked together.

Meanwhile- you don't believe Obama- naturally- you don't believe Democrats- naturally- but you also don't believe the Republicans of the House.

Instead you of course believe the rumor mongers and the haters.

Of course you do.

It was about 50 times as terrible when 241 American servicemen died in the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut.

Of course that happened under the Great Reagan.....and Democrats didn't immediately blame Reagan, and say he was responsible for the attack. Instead, Democrats and Republicans worked together.

Meanwhile- you don't believe Obama- naturally- you don't believe Democrats- naturally- but you also don't believe the Republicans of the House.

Of course you do.

Diversion, is one of your better talking points... Benghazi is the topic, start another on Beirut..... BUT did Reagan LIE about it as Obuma, and the Hildebeasty did with their VIDEO was the cause bullshit?

Benghazi was an "UNDER COVER" CIA gun running compound.

It seems once the Right gets power they notice that "Under Cover" means something. When before they heard something through the grapevine and went all out to prove it was something "someone was trying to cover up".........

What I wonder is if they truly didn't know until they were in power. Every Country in the Middle East knew. It was all over their media.

It should be clear in 2014 that we were running guns to rebels in Libya, Syria and Iran through Benghazi. If you don't know this yet, you are behind. Syrian, Libyan and Iran rebels seem to have band new American arms, easily proven by research on the topic.

I can go much MUCH deeper, but small brains need baby steps. I wonder if this step was more than a baby step, or if it will wake some people up.

Of course you do.

Diversion, is one of your better talking points... Benghazi is the topic, start another on Beirut..... BUT did Reagan LIE about it as Obuma, and the Hildebeasty did with their VIDEO was the cause bullshit?
So says the diversion addict whose expertise is thread killing with endless cartoons and propaganda posters.

I wish I focused on State Politics but I can't stop my focus on Foreign Policy. No one seems to know a thing about Foreign policy in any forum I've visited. And It blew my minds last election when they talked about it.

"Iran has nukes" was the topic. Republicans were pushing for war with Iran because they thought they had nukes! We knew Pakistan had nukes, but no war presented! Another no proof war!

Foreign policy is indeed advanced politics. You have to scrap all of these phonies in the forums, do your own research and your minds will blow up with information. Watching the same puppet masters profit from buying the same Congress is absolute proof and in writing........

Of course you do.

So says the diversion addict whose expertise is thread killing with endless cartoons and propaganda posters.

Yes, they really annoy you subversives since they entertain along with bitch slapping you!

Forum List

Back