House Of Rothschild Is Behind 9/11 And The Current U.S./Global Meltdown

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Goldman Sachs is a surrogate for the House Of Rothschild (story) and the primary owner of the Federal Reserve (see Chapter 3). Timothy Geithner is a former president of the NY FED (Wiki).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D6fxyOtVeI]Bush Prescott Nazi Connection[/ame]

Bush, Clinton, Bush and now Obama are nothing more than puppets for the House Of Rothschild (story). The House Of Rothschild has been in the business of murdering U.S. Presidents since Abraham Lincoln:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBHlp8b5jeg"]House Of Rothschild Vs U.S. Presidents[/ame]

The House Of Rothschild is the key player behind the 9/11 attacks (my What Happened On 9/11 Topic). Peter Peterson was chairman of the NY FED (Wiki) between 2000 and 2004. He bought the WTC-7 mortgage (story) at the same time that Larry Silverstein took possession of WTC-1 and WTC-2 in the summer of 2001 (my WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic).

The House Of Rothschild/Rockefeller revived the 1918 Spanish Flu Virus (Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics) to become an integral part of the H1N1 Biological Weapon (my Topic) destined to reduce the Global Population by more than 90 percent.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om2aQcBWbO0"]Rothschild/Rockefeller Georgia Guidestone Connection[/ame]

In fact, the Top Two reasons that the USA will be destroyed have to do with the privately-owned FED (#1-2) that most Americans still believe is part of the US Govt, because 'Yes,' Americans 'are' really that STUPID ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  2. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    links?

You make such a strong argument I don't see how anyone could disbelieve this valuable information.

Your on to us, and we are watching you. Slackjawed Rothschild here.
    I will be coming to see you. You'll know when I am coming when you see the first black helicopter.

3. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Slacker:

Maybe Glenn Beck is into this, but not me ...

GL,

Terral

4. TheSuaveOne

TheSuaveOne Man without a party

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    Rofl.

-tso

5. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    In case you didn't notice, you treasonous twoofer, I wasn't arguing. I was encouraging you.
    I enjoy your posts, great amusement value.
    Like i told baghdad bob, I am not laughing with you, i am laughing AT you!

Since you avatar says your a bible thumper, let me ask you this;
    How does your g_d feel about you being such a treasonous tool?

6. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Slacker:

Your avatar speaks volumes = three words ...

GL,

Terral

7. slackjawed

slackjawed Self deported

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +645
    Terral, you have clearly proven with your latest posts here, that you only want to insult , deflect, project and prove yourself a fool.

Bravo!

I love the way you keep us laughing!

If it wasn't for the treasonous part of your bullshit, you would be truely entertaining and fit for primetime TV.

8. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great stuff there Terral.You beat me to the punch.I remember seeing that video sometime back and was going to tryand find it sometime soon and post it but you saved me the trouble on trying to find it.thanks. what many people around here who are living in denial about this such as slacker who we both know wont watch the video cause people like him only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear,they dont get it that even though the Bushs are out of office,they are still in power.Clinton and The Bushs have been long time pals dating back to the early 80's.

The Bush family in fact has been in power since Reagans administration.Reagan by the time of his second term,was suffering from alzhemiers so he wasnt competent enough to run the country so Bush sr as vice president was running it.He then served one term as president,then Clinton when he took office,was getting his orders from him as well,then Bush sr also of course,now Obama.

As you know,the Rothchilds,the Bilderbergers,the Rockefellers and Henry Kissenger are the ones really running the country and the president is just a puppet for the military industrail complex which Eisenhower warned the american people about in his farewell address.
    you should post that video as well that talks about the rothchilds being being the Lincoln assassination and the kennedy assassination.Eisenhower as you know,even warned the american people in his farewell address,to be aware of the military industrial complex saying -we must guard against their influence. we could play that video for these ididots but they of course wont watch it. they manufactured the vietnam war and 9/11 as you know.

since nobody ever clicks on my link The Obama Deception when I mention it,I'll post that video here.Kennedy as you know,was the last true president we had.He wasnt a puppet for the military industrial complex cause he wasnt doing what they told him to do.He was stepping on some very powerful toes in washington and thats why they killed him.When you dont do what your told like he didnt,they get rid of you.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw[/ame]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  9. TheSuaveOne

TheSuaveOne Man without a party

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    That's because the HoR told us not to.

-TSO

10. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,326
    You were close Teral....it was actually the House of Pancakes