Explosive Video: WTC Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour-ABC News Quote

Nov 15, 2009
"World Trade Center Buildings Exploding Like A Bag Of Flour"-ABC News Quote

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5sljqUnUQs"]YouTube- 911 Smoking Gun: North Tower Exploding[/ame]

so, am i expected to watch it when each of you treasonous twoofers posts it?

I mean, if 911insidenutjob posts it tomorrow morning, should i watch it a third time?
What if terrall posts it a fourth time, do i have to watch it a fourth time too?

How about if groupthink and terral post it in two different threads?

Do you believe the more times it gets posted the more effective your message is?

so, am i expected to watch it when each of you treasonous twoofers posts it?

I mean, if 911insidenutjob posts it tomorrow morning, should i watch it a third time?
What if terrall posts it a fourth time, do i have to watch it a fourth time too?

How about if groupthink and terral post it in two different threads?

Do you believe the more times it gets posted the more effective your message is?

I'm saying you have a piss poor memory if you really did watch it and then come across it again and don't recall seeing it.

There is a saying that "repetition is the mother of learning."

They have the odd feeling that the post it just enough times, they might actually convince some weak minded person.

They have the odd feeling that the post it just enough times, they might actually convince some weak minded person.

I'm not trying to convince anyone.

I just post the facts......you decide.

I couldn't care less whatever you decide......life goes on and if years from now things get quite worse and I was right for wanting a new investigation and you were wrong, then you reap what you sow....

jeez creativedreams(no correction required) your cranky this evening.

Did you skip a dose of lithium too?

wait wait wait, i get it, your a sock puppet of clownlite, aka baghdad bob.

take your lithium, you'll feel better

To be honest I rarely get cranky....Lifes too short to sweat the small stuff.....or the big stuff.

Sometimes out of boredom I like to portray myself as to see how you sheeple react....LOL

I'm not trying to convince anyone.

I just post the facts......you decide.

I couldn't care less whatever you decide......life goes on and if years from now things get quite worse and I was right for wanting a new investigation and you were wrong, then you reap what you sow....

you are kinda outweighed on the facts by about a billion to one.

lets just start with the fact that 19 muslim hijackers flew planes into 3 buildings and crashed a fourth into a field in PA.

got any facts that trump that?

Last edited:

YouTube- 911 Smoking Gun: North Tower Exploding

Is this a conspiracy break-through?!

The towers were actually constructed using flour?!?!?!?

I mean, according to the conspiracy folks, whenever someone makes a claim, it HAS to be taken literally? Sounded like "EXPLOSIONS" means there were explosives used according to them.

Must have been flour in those towers then!!!

Last edited:

YouTube- 911 Smoking Gun: North Tower Exploding

No, I guess there wasn't flour in those buildings after all.

It was just solid objects like concrete and office supplies that resembled an exploding bag of flour before they even hit the ground.

Hmmmm.

No Gypsum planking in there huh? None of that surrounding the elevator shafts of the core or the outer core columns? None of that could have added to the dust eh?

It was just solid objects like concrete and office supplies that resembled an exploding bag of flour before they even hit the ground.

Hmmmm.

No Gypsum planking in there huh? None of that surrounding the elevator shafts of the core or the outer core columns? None of that could have added to the dust eh?

Thanks for bringing this up.....yes the sheetrock likely added to the cloud of dust. Was there any at ground zero? Nope, all the sheetrock exploded into dust too before it even hit the ground.

Do you realize that the exploding energy was so powerful that there isn't a piece of scrap sheetrock at ground zero?

Here is an account from a volunteer who wrote in his journal about the scene at ground zero...

I'm going to start posting articles that have nothing to do with 9/11 truth and say how they were surprised at the scene of "ground zero" about how there was nothing but steel.

A View From Ground Zero

A volunteers account:

Dmytro Doblevych took a 10hr drive from Detroit to Manhatten's Ground Zero to volunteer to help.

Dmytro with other volunteers helped deliver water and ice to Ground Zero from Seamen's Church Institute starting the day after the 9/11 disaster.......

"It was the most monstrous and surreal view I will ever see."

"There was a gigantic foundation pit, filled to the brim with mutilated metal. There was no concrete. The gigantic cloud filling Manhatten was from the buildings concrete floors, pulverized into dust, which settled as a thick layer on the roads, sidewalks and buildings for many blocks away."

Even the Governor makes a statement about how he is baffled about how there is NO CONCRETE...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDuBi8KyOhw]YouTube - Governor Pataki on Ground Zero[/ame]

Last edited:

Hmmmm.

Thanks for bringing this up.....yes the sheetrock likely added to the cloud of dust. Was there any at ground zero? Nope, all the sheetrock exploded into dust too before it even hit the ground.

in order for it to EXPLODE into dust it would need explosives. none have ever been found despite all you twoofers insistence that the the towers were demolished by controlled demolition.

sorry to boggle your mind with LOGIC but dont you think that the likely scenario would be that a 110 story building collapsing and grinding together on the way down would have demolished just about everything?

of course you dont believe that. you have no logic. you are a twoofer..... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back