House of Nature Salzburg

None of your visits show you to be anything more than a Gypsy...

Because gypsies be like...

And we see nothing more than that...
Then I should stop posting here and bothering you with my posts if this is the consensus here or is it just you?

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Then I should stop posting here and bothering you with my posts if this is the consensus here or is it just you?

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Americans whove traveled abroad know Gypsies well enough...

Yet you, a Gypsie posted it...
That is very racist, and reductive of my personality, just because im a gypsy and i posted it that you come up with this. Sounds extremely hateful. So you hate every gypsy because "you know them" what about people who were adopted by americans as babies and live like americans? I know many such people? Very hateful. I will report you and if nothing is done or no one objects to this sort of hate i wont come here anymore.

That is very racist, and reductive of my personality, just because im a gypsy and i posted it that you come up with this. Sounds extremely hateful. So you hate every gypsy because "you know them" what about people who were adopted by americans as babies and live like americans? I know many such people? Very hateful. I will report you and if nothing is done or no one objects to this sort of hate i wont come here anymore.
Fat chance of that. You are an attention whore. You'll never stop coming back. No matter how much rejection you encounter..

Fat chance of that. You are an attention whole. You'll never stop coming back. No matter how much rejection you encounter..
Because you are not the only person here, there are maybe 3-4 people who are that hateful, but not everyone, if everyone where like you i wouldnt be here for more then 3 seconds. I can go to facebook , instagramm, other social media sites or forums to get attention.

Because you are not the only person here, there are maybe 3-4 people who are that hateful, but not everyone, if everyone where like you i wouldnt be here for more then 3 seconds. I can go to facebook , instagramm, other social media sites or forums to get attention.
Mass media thrives on thieves and whores. What's your point?

Mass media thrives on thieves and whores. What's your point?
You are a racist and a neo-nazi, just look at your avatar and signature. Not everyone here is a racist and neo-nazi. I dislike actually letting a couple of neo-nazis drive me out. I should stick being here in spite of a few hateful neo-nazis.

Just put him on ignore. I put Vastator on ignore long ago. :dunno:

I enjoyed my too-short visit to Salzburg. I drank the local beer, a Pilsner. I toured Mozart's birthplace. I saw Tuscanini's birthplace. Toured the old castle. Drove back to Berchtesgaden, Germany.

Forum List

Back