House may try to pass Senate health-care bill without voting on it

If they do this they make themselves a domestic enemy of the constitution. That being said I think we should send our armed forces into the capital to arrest them all for it since they swear an oath to protect us from domestic enemies of the constitution.

I dont think i have the manpower and firepower to pull it off, but thats why we have the armed services.
That is a bit extreme, it would be quite a mess if it happened, but those things do happen to govs who ignore their people and break the laws of their own land.

Only a bit? Thanks man I was waiting for some (article you around?) to say I'm crazy :).

Seriously though they are basically overthrowing our constitional republic in front of our very eyes. Usurping the power of the people for their own nefarious purposes under the guise of "helping the people".
When they try to stop elections is when you get violent.

For now, we can still be rid of them.

That is a bit extreme, it would be quite a mess if it happened, but those things do happen to govs who ignore their people and break the laws of their own land.

Only a bit? Thanks man I was waiting for some (article you around?) to say I'm crazy :).

Seriously though they are basically overthrowing our constitional republic in front of our very eyes. Usurping the power of the people for their own nefarious purposes under the guise of "helping the people".

But if they can pass a bill by "deeming it to pass" instead of voting on it does getting rid of them even help anymore?

See what i'm getting at?

But if they can pass a bill by "deeming it to pass" instead of voting on it does getting rid of them even help anymore?

See what i'm getting at?
That can be challeneged in court.

If they took away that challenge, that too would be a signal for violence.

Well, I have to eat a little crow here and admit that those few little words might actually hold some water regarding a legal challenge to this. Does anyone here know if there has been a legal challenge to this, though?

Oops, silly me!

According to the first source I quoted it definitely HAS been legally challenged, and whaddya know....

That strategy, then decried by the House Democrats who are now using it, and now being called unconstitutional by WSJ editorialists, was defended by House Republicans in court (and upheld).

Hypocrisy: A Parliamentary Procedure The Enterprise Blog

<coughing up the previously-eaten crow>

:D

Last edited:
Because the projected cost of this mentally deranged Bill will be atleast 2 1/2 trillion dollars over 10 years. Even more if amnesty is given to 30 million illegal aliens. This is about commonsense, Not Rep vs Dem. This will destroy this Country. It's pretty simple, we can't afford it bro. ~BH

What will you all be whining about when Pelosi gets the votes?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMgChTiJw_s]YouTube - Pelosi: 'I Never Stop Whipping ... My Life Is a Constant Whip Operation'[/ame]

:lol:

if they had the votes, they would have voted.

if they had the votes, obama wouldn't be doing an interview on *fox*.

if they had the votes, they wouldn't be trying to minimize the significance of the idea of using parliamentary gymnastics to sleaze the bill through.

i don't think everybody can be bought off with a plane ride and a book of matches with the presidential seal on them like that assclown kucinich.

if they had the votes, they wouldn't be trying to minimize the significance of the idea of using parliamentary gymnastics to sleaze the bill through.

i don't think everybody can be bought off with a plane ride and a book of matches with the presidential seal on them like that assclown kucinich.

They flipped Kucinich and they're looking confident. It's only Wednesday.

they ain't gonna flip stupak, i don't think. we'll see what happens.

they ain't gonna flip stupak, i don't think. we'll see what happens.

Not Stupak but he doesn't have 12 anymore.

Both these bills have passed their bodies guys so saying they were never voted on is yet another LIE!

Still think nan has the votes?

More attempts to jam this unpopular bill down our wallets:

This is proof Nan doesn't have the votes. This stretched face bitch would have a call for votes at this moment if she had the votes. The only way the dems can get this passed is through bribery or dishonesty!!!! These people will pay dearly if they do this!!! The American people are clearly not in favor of this. I tried calling DC today and all the lines were blocked. And I know it wasn't people who approve that were calling!!!! Obama can hardly get a few hundred people to come to his speeches for this bill!!! filled with paid union thugs!!!
Call 1-202-224-3121 or 1-202-225-3121 Whitehouse switchboard
1-877-762-8762 Whitehouse tollfree number
1-800-828-0498 Senate toll free number
1-800-965-4701 Congress tollfree number

Call now and let them know you disaprove of this bill and how they are acting let them know that there will be consequences to their actions!!!!

Still think nan has the votes?

More attempts to jam this unpopular bill down our wallets:

This is proof Nan doesn't have the votes. This stretched face bitch would have a call for votes at this moment if she had the votes. The only way the dems can get this passed is through bribery or dishonesty!!!! These people will pay dearly if they do this!!! The American people are clearly not in favor of this. I tried calling DC today and all the lines were blocked. And I know it wasn't people who approve that were calling!!!! Obama can hardly get a few hundred people to come to his speeches for this bill!!! filled with paid union thugs!!!
Call 1-202-224-3121 or 1-202-225-3121 Whitehouse switchboard
1-877-762-8762 Whitehouse tollfree number
1-800-828-0498 Senate toll free number
1-800-965-4701 Congress tollfree number

Call now and let them know you disaprove of this bill and how they are acting let them know that there will be consequences to their actions!!!!

Why so worried then?

From the liberally biased factcheck.org

FULL ANSWER
We’ve received dozens of queries from readers about this chain e-mail, and especially about its claims that the House health care overhaul bill, H.R. 3200, is unconstitutional.

That’s a question judges get paid to settle, so we can’t answer that definitively

Forum List

Back