house intelligence committee votes to release dem rebuttal

You are not listening to yourself and if you were, you might realize how illogical you sound. Give me one single reason why Russia would want Donald Trump to win, instead of Hillary Clinton.

Then give me one single example of how Donald Trump has been favorable toward Russia, and compare whatever you can come up with to the list of things he has done to piss off the Russians.

Use the common sense God gave you, son.

simple, putin hates hillary which is well documented

as to trump going easy on the russians, you can't be this stupid, can you?

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

trumplings

they'll believe anything but the truth

"Well documented"? How does Putin hate Hillary?

Granted he played both Obama and Hillary for fools and had no respect for either one, I have not heard of Putin "hating" them, because he got over on both.

You don't remember Obama and the open microphone, when he whispered to the Russian to tell Putin that he would be "more flexible" after the election? Then there was that uranium Hillary fixed the Russians up with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=putin+hates+hillary+clinton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

only really stupid people still think uranium one was a scandal.

i prefer not to deal with really stupid people

named after an ayn rand character- strike one

believes uranium one was a scandal- strike two

trump supporter- strike three

Likewise, only really stupid people still think there was any "collusion" between Trump and Russia. Obviously you're one of those really stupid people.

Deal with it fuckface.

You are not listening to yourself and if you were, you might realize how illogical you sound. Give me one single reason why Russia would want Donald Trump to win, instead of Hillary Clinton.

Then give me one single example of how Donald Trump has been favorable toward Russia, and compare whatever you can come up with to the list of things he has done to piss off the Russians.

trumplings

Granted he played both Obama and Hillary for fools and had no respect for either one, I have not heard of Putin "hating" them, because he got over on both.

You don't remember Obama and the open microphone, when he whispered to the Russian to tell Putin that he would be "more flexible" after the election? Then there was that uranium Hillary fixed the Russians up with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=putin+hates+hillary+clinton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Likewise, only really stupid people still think there was any "collusion" between Trump and Russia. Obviously you're one of those really stupid people.

Deal with it fuckface.

tissue?

The Democrats are in big trouble.
They have been caught raping our laws and then trying to lie their way out of it.
Their credibility has been destroyed.
They can't be trusted.
People will be prosecuted and go to prison.

I can't believe how so many have totally ignored our laws.
They don't even seem to care they have been caught in lies.

trumplings

Deal with it fuckface.

tissue?

You're the one with the issue, loser. Enjoy your next 7 years of Trump. :laugh:

They have been caught raping our laws and then trying to lie their way out of it.
They can't be trusted.

The Democrats are totally dishonest and corrupt, they will do anything for power

They can't be trusted.

The Democrats are totally dishonest and corrupt, they will do anything for power

I think quite a few of the Moderate's aren't.
It's the far left ideology that's having a melt down though. :)
Then the Repubs have their own scum bags.
Our founders were correct when they said that the people should elect new parties every twenty years or so. :)

So, not a single Communists favored releasing the Memo. Not a single Republican voted to suppress the Communist rebuttal.

Now release the entire document so America can see who the crooks and traitors are.

Hint: It's the ones who tried to suppress information.

So, not a single Communists favored releasing the Memo. Not a single Republican voted to suppress the Communist rebuttal.

Now release the entire document so America can see who the crooks and traitors are.

Hey numbnuts... the Republicans voted to NOT release the Democrat memo the first time.

trumplings

putin hates hillary clinton - Google Search

Deal with it fuckface.

tissue?

You're the one with the issue, loser. Enjoy your next 7 years of Trump. :laugh:

you misspelled three, forrest.

i guess the other members of the committee would rather visit devin the dummy in prison than go with him.

The House Intelligence Committee voted unanimously Monday to release a Democratic rebuttal to GOP accusations that the FBI misled a secret surveillance court — but whether the information actually becomes public will depend on President Trump, who has heaped scorn on the effort.

The vote means the political rancor roiling Congress is likely to continue, as accusations and counter-accusations fly about which party is misrepresenting or misusing sensitive intelligence surrounding the ongoing probe into whether any Trump associates coordinated with the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

The panel’s senior Democrat, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), announced the vote results, saying GOP attacks on the Justice Department and the FBI show desperation on the part of the president’s defenders.

“We think this will help inform the public of the many distortions and inaccuracies” in the GOP memo released last week, Schiff told reporters after Monday’s vote, adding that he was concerned the Trump administration could still try to stymie the Democrats’ response.
House panel clears release of Democrats’ rebuttal to GOP memo, forcing showdown with Trump

Say dull, not a single Republican voted to suppress the Communist rebuttal to their memo.

Not one. Doesn't look like they have anything to fear from the ranting of Schiff and the other Maoists.

Now I recall that not a single one you Stalinists would allow the public you so bitterly hate to get information.

This is "rope a dope" and you Communists are dumb motherfuckers. The Americans are going to slap you traitor pigs upside the head with a demand that we release the original document - you're too dumb to grasp it and will shriek NUHN UHN, but it is what will happen next.

And you know what dull, every last fucking traitor Communist in congress will yet again vote to suppress the truth to the American people.

But you don't have the votes....

i guess the other members of the committee would rather visit devin the dummy in prison than go with him.

The House Intelligence Committee voted unanimously Monday to release a Democratic rebuttal to GOP accusations that the FBI misled a secret surveillance court — but whether the information actually becomes public will depend on President Trump, who has heaped scorn on the effort.

The vote means the political rancor roiling Congress is likely to continue, as accusations and counter-accusations fly about which party is misrepresenting or misusing sensitive intelligence surrounding the ongoing probe into whether any Trump associates coordinated with the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

The panel’s senior Democrat, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), announced the vote results, saying GOP attacks on the Justice Department and the FBI show desperation on the part of the president’s defenders.

“We think this will help inform the public of the many distortions and inaccuracies” in the GOP memo released last week, Schiff told reporters after Monday’s vote, adding that he was concerned the Trump administration could still try to stymie the Democrats’ response.
House panel clears release of Democrats’ rebuttal to GOP memo, forcing showdown with Trump

Say dull, not a single Republican voted to suppress the Communist rebuttal to their memo.

Not one. Doesn't look like they have anything to fear from the ranting of Schiff and the other Maoists.

Now I recall that not a single one you Stalinists would allow the public you so bitterly hate to get information.

This is "rope a dope" and you Communists are dumb motherfuckers. The Americans are going to slap you traitor pigs upside the head with a demand that we release the original document - you're too dumb to grasp it and will shriek NUHN UHN, but it is what will happen next.

And you know what dull, every last fucking traitor Communist in congress will yet again vote to suppress the truth to the American people.

it's rope a dope all right

you ain't the rope

Trump has now falsely accused another person of committing a felony. I really wish someone like Schiff would file a slander lawsuit against him.

Interesting you say this.....
Could it be an indication of what's really going on in Washington given that with all these accusations and allegations being thrown around.....
NOONE ever seems to get hit with slander or libel lawsuits?

Things that make you go "hmmmmmmm"

Hey numbnuts... the Republicans voted to NOT release the Democrat memo the first time.

Hey shit fer brains, not a single Republican voted to block the Communist memo - not even one.

Not a singly Maoist democrat voted to release the FISA memo - not one.

Pretty clear who has something to hide.

Because they had to go through the same steps as the Repubs did.
They wanted it out without following the law.
Once they did it is now being released.

it's rope a dope all right

you ain't the rope

That's why you Communists tried to suppress the truth, right dull?

Hey shit fer brains, not a single Republican voted to block the Communist memo - not even one.

Not a singly Maoist democrat voted to release the FISA memo - not one.

Pretty clear who has something to hide.

The Democrats wanted to release their memo the same time as the Republican one and the Republicans blocked it... now they know they HAD TO vote to release it, because if they didn't it would show they were trying to do a cover up for Trump.

Forum List

Back