house intelligence committee votes to release dem rebuttal

So. They voted bi-partisan to release the Democrat's response to the real memo, yet no Democrat voted to release the original memo? This speaks volumes about who is really interested in "transparency".

I found a leaked copy of the Democrat's memo online...

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg
The Democrats would have preferred zero memos be released, since the GOP memo was such an assault on law enforcement. The Democrat memo will defend our law enforcers, which Trump and his sheep can’t stomach.

Yes, because some of it leads back to them.
If Hillary got elected, we would have never known about it.
Really? You think the CIA, DOJ and FBI would be totally unconcerned about Russia's massive attempts at sabotaging our free elections? Hillary would probably love the free political points, as the investigators discovered how badly Russia wanted her to lose.

You are not listening to yourself and if you were, you might realize how illogical you sound. Give me one single reason why Russia would want Donald Trump to win, instead of Hillary Clinton.

Then give me one single example of how Donald Trump has been favorable toward Russia, and compare whatever you can come up with to the list of things he has done to piss off the Russians.

Use the common sense God gave you, son.

So. They voted bi-partisan to release the Democrat's response to the real memo, yet no Democrat voted to release the original memo? This speaks volumes about who is really interested in "transparency".

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg
The Democrats would have preferred zero memos be released, since the GOP memo was such an assault on law enforcement. The Democrat memo will defend our law enforcers, which Trump and his sheep can’t stomach.

Never mind that it's about getting rid of corruption in our system.
We need to know more about the FISA Court.
Maybe. Too bad your GOP voted to extend the NSA's FISA surveillance power for 6 more years.

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

Really? You think the CIA, DOJ and FBI would be totally unconcerned about Russia's massive attempts at sabotaging our free elections? Hillary would probably love the free political points, as the investigators discovered how badly Russia wanted her to lose.

You are not listening to yourself and if you were, you might realize how illogical you sound. Give me one single reason why Russia would want Donald Trump to win, instead of Hillary Clinton.

Then give me one single example of how Donald Trump has been favorable toward Russia, and compare whatever you can come up with to the list of things he has done to piss off the Russians.

Because Trump is an idiot that could ruin a wet dream, and Russia wants to make the leader of "the free world" to look vulnerable so that the idea of democracy appears as a failure and it vindicates Putin's world view?

Was it the Russians or the Democrats who rigged a primary, cheated on debate questions, used the media as an "echo chamber" (thats a direct quote from leaked emails) and bragged about the one sided, in the tank for Clinton, press corps? Was it the Russians or the Democrats who bragged of spending millions to astro turf and troll news sites, social media and any blogger who didn't support Hillary ("swarm them" I believe were the orders given to the paid trolls.)?

Clinton SuperPac Admits to Paying Internet Trolls

Hillary PAC Spends $1 Million to ‘Correct’ Commenters on Reddit and Facebook

And they have the nerve to accuse someone else of what they themselves did? DEMOCRATS ALWAYS PROJECT! Burn it into your soul.
Do yourself a favor and click the thumbnail below. Magnify it. That is one reddit thread on one day. Russians or Democrats?

astroturfing.PNG

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

I'm calling bullshit on you. Since when do you leftards give a shit about law enforcement? You people hate cops, and now all of a sudden, it's "our law enforcers"?

:bs1:
We don't like it when police kill unarmed people when there were other easily available options, which is something you get off on. This is completely different. This is completely black and white. Trump was elected by technicality, with 3,000,000 fewer votes and the illegal support of Russian saboteurs. Either he's guilty of that, or he isn't. I want to know, while the GOP is increasingly desperate to keep it secret.

"Russian saboteurs"? Seriously? How is the GOP "desperately" trying to keep a "secret"? There has been an in-depth investigation going on for over a year now. Please tell me all bout the "Russian saboteurs" Mueller has rooted out...
The GOP has made the House investigation into a cmoplete joke, and launched every attack imaginable to demonize the investigators. Meanwhile, Mueller has indicted 4 people, exposed a massive Russian attempt at influencing our election, and is learning to what extent Trump and his henchmen colluded, obstructed justice for them, and obstructed justice as it attempts to discover the extent of Russia's sabotage.

Would you like to explain to me exactly how Russia "sabotaged" the election? Did they hack into the voting machines? Maybe they printed up a bunch of fake ballots? Did they hypnotize someone into voting for Trump instead of Hillary? Did they post goons at the voting places to intimidate people as they walked through? Are you saying that people are so ignorant that they can't make their own political choices?

DUzOC5jV4AA24q1.jpg

Because Trump is an idiot that could ruin a wet dream, and Russia wants to make the leader of "the free world" to look vulnerable so that the idea of democracy appears as a failure and it vindicates Putin's world view?

Maybe you should be thankful that Hillary didn't win. The Russians would have had a much easier job making her look stupid, weak, ineffectual, and incompetent because basically, she is already all of those.

Maybe you should be thankful that Hillary didn't win. The Russians would have had a much easier job making her look stupid, weak, ineffectual, and incompetent because basically, she is already all of those.

Wait, why wouldn't Russia have wanted the person that gives them uranium as President of the U.S.? Wouldn't that make more sense? Oh nm...

simple, putin hates hillary which is well documented

as to trump going easy on the russians, you can't be this stupid, can you?

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

trumplings

they'll believe anything but the truth

We have the Dems memo. Which some thought the Republicans was not going to be voted on to be released. That was false.
Then we will get 4 or 5 more memos coming out about it.
We are getting the information ,so that we can make an informed opinion about it.
This is serious violations of our government system.
People that are guilty need to be prosecuted.

i guess the other members of the committee would rather visit devin the dummy in prison than go with him.

The House Intelligence Committee voted unanimously Monday to release a Democratic rebuttal to GOP accusations that the FBI misled a secret surveillance court — but whether the information actually becomes public will depend on President Trump, who has heaped scorn on the effort.

The vote means the political rancor roiling Congress is likely to continue, as accusations and counter-accusations fly about which party is misrepresenting or misusing sensitive intelligence surrounding the ongoing probe into whether any Trump associates coordinated with the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

The panel’s senior Democrat, Rep. Adam B. Schiff (Calif.), announced the vote results, saying GOP attacks on the Justice Department and the FBI show desperation on the part of the president’s defenders.

“We think this will help inform the public of the many distortions and inaccuracies” in the GOP memo released last week, Schiff told reporters after Monday’s vote, adding that he was concerned the Trump administration could still try to stymie the Democrats’ response.
House panel clears release of Democrats’ rebuttal to GOP memo, forcing showdown with Trump

good because that pins the dems down to one set of answers

--sweet

Give me one single reason why Russia would want Donald Trump to win, instead of Hillary Clinton.

Russia knew Hillary would enact sanctions for their crimes against our ally Ukraine and against our efforts at defeating ISIS and Assad. They knew she would maintain a strong relationship with our allies and keep the West strong.

They knew Trump would, at worst, at least completely veto any bad sanctions against Russia (as he just did against sanctions almost unanimously voted for by congress), and at best gift them all of Ukraine, think of Assad as a role model, and send Tillerson to gift Russia control of the arctic.

NOW ITS LEFT UP TO TRUMP TO OKAY THE SHIT......WHEN WILL THIS MORON LEARN, EVERY SINGLE THING HE TOUCHES COMES BACK TO BITE HIM IN THE ASS.....I MEAN THE GUY IS HIS OWN WORST ENEMY, NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS FOOL BEFORE IN MY LIFE......WHICH GOES TO SHOW, MONEY CAN'T BUY YOU ENOUGH BRAINS.

Wait, why wouldn't Russia have wanted the person that gives them uranium as President of the U.S.? Wouldn't that make more sense? Oh nm...

Russia says it was hackers over there.
I think we need all of it with protection redactions .
Maybe we should get rid of the hidden FISA court.

trumplings

"Well documented"? How does Putin hate Hillary?

Granted he played both Obama and Hillary for fools and had no respect for either one, I have not heard of Putin "hating" them, because he got over on both.

You don't remember Obama and the open microphone, when he whispered to the Russian to tell Putin that he would be "more flexible" after the election? Then there was that uranium Hillary fixed the Russians up with.

The Democrats are in big trouble.
They have been caught raping our laws and then trying to lie their way out of it.
Their credibility has been destroyed.
They can't be trusted.
People will be prosecuted and go to prison.

trumplings

"Well documented"? How does Putin hate Hillary?

Granted he played both Obama and Hillary for fools and had no respect for either one, I have not heard of Putin "hating" them, because he got over on both.

You don't remember Obama and the open microphone, when he whispered to the Russian to tell Putin that he would be "more flexible" after the election? Then there was that uranium Hillary fixed the Russians up with.

https://www.google.com/search?q=putin+hates+hillary+clinton&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

only really stupid people still think uranium one was a scandal.

i prefer not to deal with really stupid people

named after an ayn rand character- strike one

believes uranium one was a scandal- strike two

trump supporter- strike three

Give me one single reason why Russia would want Donald Trump to win, instead of Hillary Clinton.

Russia knew Hillary would enact sanctions for their crimes against our ally Ukraine and against our efforts at defeating ISIS and Assad. They knew she would maintain a strong relationship with our allies and keep the West strong.

They knew Trump would, at worst, at least completely veto any bad sanctions against Russia (as he just did against sanctions almost unanimously voted for by congress), and at best gift them all of Ukraine, think of Assad as a role model, and send Tillerson to gift Russia control of the arctic.

He did not veto it.
He is sitting on it until the surrounding European countries can finish their legislation deal of continual gas pipelines from Russia.
It's their only gas they can get for heat in their countries.
When each country is secured he will then implement them.
You get some good information from c-span. :)

Forum List

Back