House hunting?

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
I have noticed a couple people who are either looking to sell, or looking to buy a house....let's share some stories....and offer advice if you have already been through it more than once or twice.....

We are going to be moving!!!!! Back to the Ft Lauderdale area this spring, so we are selling, and buying, hopefully all at the same time, so that we will not be homeless, or have to pay rent in betwixt......

The internet has been a blessing when it comes to house hunting!

Selling in the DC market should not be a very difficult task.....but we are going to wait until after Xmas to put it on the market.

I'm on my 3rd home..I bought and sold all myself...No realtors. The houses I look for now are for resale (investment).

Oh I lived in Lauderdale until age 12...How's your spanish amego?

yo quiero taco bell?

I lived there for 2 years prior to moving to the DC area.....not really liking it there.

Wife gets to pick the house...I get to pay for it!!!!

I recommend realtor.com in a house search. That site lists every house on the realtor's list and you do not have to talk to any realtor to get the information. You can also see how your house was listed by your agent on their listing, and ask for changes if necessary.

Forum List

Back