House hearing on Biden's failures withdrawing from Afghanistan

I found some stuff this morning online that support your thread (it's shocking, don't read if you have a heart condition):

Did Biden abandon 9,000 Americans in Afghanistan?
  • President Joe Biden during a press conference on Jan. 19, 2022. (White House/Released) President Joe Biden abandoned as many as 9,000 American citizens in Afghanistan following the administration’s botched withdrawal in August last year, a new report released on Thursday by the Senate Foreign Relations Committee revealed.

americanmilitarynews.com/2022/02/biden-abandoned-as-many-as-9000-americans-in-afghanistan-new-report-shows/​

nypost.com/2021/08/26/biden-admits-admin-may-have-given-taliban-kill-list-of-afghans-who-aided-us/​

So what is the Congress waiting on to impeach and remove this incompetent dolt now called 'President' Joseph Biden? A President is supposed to provide for the common defense for American citizens. Instead, this unilateral-prone, self-proclaimed extortionist of Foreign Aid Packages with which he used as his money-laundering scheme of betrayal of the American people's tax money by way of threatening to take away complete Foreign Aid packages from third world countries our Congress THOUGHT they were giving to countries that needed food and protection from dictators threatening to nuclear annihilate countries that fought back from totalitarian takeover like the Ukraine, Crimea, and other countries that escaped from the Iron Fists of post-Czar Russia. Biden went to "visit" a lot of foreign countries in 44 years of being a Senator or higher-office VPOTUS for eight of those 44 years. How else could a person on a Senator's salary purchase 5 multimillion-dollar mansions to hide Obama's secret papers in among own for the sheer pleasure of being rich, rich, filthy richer than anyone else he knew?

It's time to put an end to the evil of the Biden Empire that is draining money from the pockets of every American who pays income taxes, and the retard tried to pull a fast one by arming the IRS agents to kill American citizens who couldn't pay. The Constitution does not allow people to be even incarcerated for indebtedness, much less murdered over not paying taxes the original Constitution disallowed because the founders of this country wanted prosperity for all, freedom of speech for all, and the pursuit of happiness for all. Biden doesn't give two shakes of a little lamb's tail about other people who don't pay up whatever he demands. he's a spoiled brat, and he belongs in jail for stealing and concealing his dirty deeds against the American taxpayer for 44 stinking years. And I hope the authorities in Delaware go back over his first wife's strange accident of being targeted by a gargantuan truck, the same kind her husband once drove before he got into politics to go on the take from the get go. America has had its pockets picked for the last time by dirty politicians like Biden who decide they gotta pick a pocket or two or two hundred or two million, on and on and on. :cranky:

This is a BShit lie. The US has no jurisdiction over US citizens abroad. Expats had six months notice to leave Afghanistan and ample warnings from the US State Department .

What is wrong with you? You aren't that stupid.

Sorry, but they had been told since 2020 that we were leaving the country and that they should get out. They choose to stay, that is on them.

My family lived in Iran when I was growing up, we left about 6 months before the Shah did. We saw the writing on the wall and got out, we did not just ignore everything and then expect the Fed Govt to save us.
Well, according to you, you're smarter than the 9,000 people who were left behind by a military that has never left people behind before the asinine Joe Biden, his royal bohunkus decided to do so without one single thought of anyone else but himself. And I'm not challenging you being smart.

Sorry, but they had been told since 2020 that we were leaving the country and that they should get out. They choose to stay, that is on them.

My family lived in Iran when I was growing up, we left about 6 months before the Shah did. We saw the writing on the wall and got out, we did not just ignore everything and then expect the Fed Govt to save us.
That's what expats do..they have to be responsible for themselves and their families.

Well, according to you, you're smarter than the 9,000 people who were left behind by a military that has never left people behind before the asinine Joe Biden, his royal bohunkus decided to do so without one single thought of anyone else but himself.
You're an idiot looking for the nanny state.

Well, according to you, you're smarter than the 9,000 people who were left behind by a military that has never left people behind before the asinine Joe Biden, his royal bohunkus decided to do so without one single thought of anyone else but himself.

The military never leaves behind other military members, that does not apply to civilians too stupid to leave the country when they were told to do so. Hell, they even had an extra 5 months to leave with Joe moving the date back so much

The military never leaves behind other military members, that does not apply to civilians too stupid to leave the country when they were told to do so. Hell, they even had an extra 5 months to leave with Joe moving the date back so much
The military never was called upon to abandon citizens of the United States and those who supported saving innocent American citizens. This falls on the creep who demanded the military to immediately get out of Afghanistan with not a damn thought given to American citizens much less their supporters who are likely minus a few heads by now thanks to their anathema of a careless POTUS, who doesn't give a flying damn about what he did. What him worry? Nah, he'll just make stupid decisions, and later on blame Trump who had nothing to do with Biden's jolly follies. :cranky:

This fiasco is on nobody but President Basement Biden.

The military never was called upon to abandon citizens of the United States and those who supported saving innocent American citizens. This falls on the creep who demanded the military to immediately get out of Afghanistan with not a damn thought given to American citizens much less their supporters who are likely minus a few heads by now thanks to their anathema of a careless POTUS, who doesn't give a flying damn about what he did. What him worry? Nah, he'll just make stupid decisions, and later on blame Trump who had nothing to do with Biden's jolly follies. :cranky:

This fiasco is on nobody but President Basement Biden.

They had been told more for than a year to get out, they choose not to. They bear the responsibility.

Yes, Biden fucked up many things in regards to the withdrawal, but these people made their choice and stayed when they were told to leave, they even had an extra few months to leave and still choose not to.

I am old enough to remember when those on the right pretended to care about personal responsibility.

Trump's negotiations with the Taliban didn't include the Afghan army or the government.
That is correct.
You said Trump left him with a failed plan that he used. Biden said Trump didn't leave him with a plan, so which one of you is lying?
Trump left him a comprehensive plan that he refused to follow because he's a stupid arrogant jackass, and it got prople killed

and lots of money and weapons lost.

Last edited:
They had been told more for than a year to get out, they choose not to. They bear the responsibility.

Yes, Biden fucked up many things in regards to the withdrawal, but these people made their choice and stayed when they were told to leave, they even had an extra few months to leave and still choose not to.

I am old enough to remember when those on the right pretended to care about personal responsibility.
It was very, very weakly warnings given the Americans in Afghanistan. The truth is important, Mr. Gator. President Biden doesn't tell the whole truth, and he not ever tells the whole truth, and I'm being very generous to say so. Biden just doesn't care for the American people, and there is a REASON he doesn't care for the American people. In fact, he expressed his hatred for Americans who didn't vote for him in no uncertain terms when he projected that VOTERS were 'fascists'. What a creepy jerk Basement Joe has been. HE humiliates us when he is overseas, he didn't accept his own granddaughter for four stinking years until it wiped out a third of his supporters for his self-destructive attitude. He can't go for 15 minutes of public speech without lying or denegrating somebody else for his OWN FAULTS AND DECISIONS. He is the most irresponsible President this nation has suffered under, and suffering it is every time you go to the grocery store and pay double for a loaf of cheap bread, $8 a gallon for gasoline at some states when you go on vacation, and heaven help you if you live in a state that allows this malarkey going on because Joe Biden did his damnedest to destroy the oil and gas industry that delivers the cleanest fossil fuels on the planet. He can't put two words together to make a sentence, and he can't remember what he said yesterday, which was a lie anyhow. The creep has been bought and paid for by the Chinese, and they're cheerfully poisoning 110,000 American youth every year for the last 3 years Biden has been in office, because their goal is to weaken America, and Biden has been their yea, boss man in America to do just that through the drug Cartels of Mexico that China has furnished deadly fentanyl for, and Biden did his part by opening wide our border to sex traffickers, drug Cartels, death and mutilations, and horrors beyond any words I could tell that I've seen both in print, online, and at YouTube. Biden sold you and me down the river to China, and they're having one hell of a glory day right now with Biden's helping them so damn much. 'Scuse my language, but Joe Biden earned it.

It was very, very weakly warnings given the Americans in Afghanistan. The truth is important, Mr. Gator. President Biden doesn't tell the whole truth, and he not ever tells the whole truth, and I'm being very generous to say so. Biden just doesn't care for the American people, and there is a REASON he doesn't care for the American people. In fact, he expressed his hatred for Americans who didn't vote for him in no uncertain terms when he projected that VOTERS were 'fascists'. What a creepy jerk Basement Joe has been. HE humiliates us when he is overseas, he didn't accept his own granddaughter for four stinking years until it wiped out a third of his supporters for his self-destructive attitude. He can't go for 15 minutes of public speech without lying or denegrating somebody else for his OWN FAULTS AND DECISIONS. He is the most irresponsible President this nation has suffered under, and suffering it is every time you go to the grocery store and pay double for a loaf of cheap bread, $8 a gallon for gasoline at some states when you go on vacation, and heaven help you if you live in a state that allows this malarkey going on because Joe Biden did his damnedest to destroy the oil and gas industry that delivers the cleanest fossil fuels on the planet. He can't put two words together to make a sentence, and he can't remember what he said yesterday, which was a lie anyhow. The creep has been bought and paid for by the Chinese, and they're cheerfully poisoning 110,000 American youth every year for the last 3 years Biden has been in office, because their goal is to weaken America, and Biden has been their yea, boss man in America to do just that through the drug Cartels of Mexico that China has furnished deadly fentanyl for, and Biden did his part by opening wide our border to sex traffickers, drug Cartels, death and mutilations, and horrors beyond any words I could tell that I've seen both in print, online, and at YouTube. Biden sold you and me down the river to China, and they're having one hell of a glory day right now with Biden's helping them so damn much. 'Scuse my language, but Joe Biden earned it.
What a crock. You don't know anything about the oil business or the prevalence of fentanyl in the US for over a decade. Your rant is ignorant.

It was very, very weakly warnings given the Americans in Afghanistan.

Everyone knew from the day that Trump signed the withdrawal agreement that the US was going to take all of our troops out of the country.

That agreement was signed on 29 February 2020.

This finally took place on 30 Aug 2021.

That gave everyone 540 days to get out. Those that choose not to do so are responsible for their actions.

Forum List

Back