House GOP pushes abortion restrictions

Republicans want to cut funding for Abortions, while also cutting social programs that help poor mothers care for their children. Figure out that logic.

Washington (CNN) -- House Republicans are holding hearings this week on legislation to restrict federal support for abortion, a move that has little support in the Democratic-controlled Senate or White House, but is of enormous importance to the GOP's socially conservative base.

House GOP pushes abortion restrictions - CNN.com

Meanwhile, unemployment still sits at 9%. Where the hell is that JOBS BILL that the GOP promised????

I think what you meant to say is that they are pushing to restrict American Taxpayer $$ being used to pay for abortions. Last I checked, a majority of Americans are ok with such restrictions.

Republicans want to cut funding for Abortions, while also cutting social programs that help poor mothers care for their children. Figure out that logic.

So.. you advocate taking care of kids AND infanticide?

I guess if you're lucky enough to not be offed by the abortionist.. then I'm on the hook to support you forever.

Figure out that logic. :lol:

Washington (CNN) -- House Republicans are holding hearings this week on legislation to restrict federal support for abortion, a move that has little support in the Democratic-controlled Senate or White House, but is of enormous importance to the GOP's socially conservative base.

Meanwhile, unemployment still sits at 9%. Where the hell is that JOBS BILL that the GOP promised????

I think what you meant to say is that they are pushing to restrict American Taxpayer $$ being used to pay for abortions. Last I checked, a majority of Americans are ok with such restrictions.

Yeah, but it doesn't get people riled up as much when you put it that way.

As was pointed out during the recent (very recent) budget debate, no Federal taxy payer money goes to pay for abortions. It is against the law to do so. Regardless of what Glenn Beck told you. Whatever will you do with yourself now that his show is being cancelled?:lol:

Last edited:

As was pointed out during the recent (very recent) budget debate, no Federal taxy payer money goes to pay for abortions. It is against the law to do so. Regardless of what Glenn Beck told you. Whatever will you do with yourself now that his show is being cancelled?:lol:

So, a "fuck off" neg rep, but no response to my post. Hmmmmmm:eusa_eh:

They should rename the abortions restrictions bill the "jobs bill" and then youd have Democrats overwhelmingly support it.

After all, all you have to do to please them is have something named a jobs bill. Doing something to actually benefit the nation, not so much.

"Abortion rates are higher in countries where the procedure is illegal and nearly half of all abortions worldwide are unsafe, with the vast majority in developing countries, a new study concludes.

Experts couldn't say whether more liberal laws led to fewer procedures, but said good access to birth control in those countries resulted in fewer unwanted pregnancies."

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back