Bristol Palin to run for office?

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Jeeze Yank. Someday??

Hell. That could be 20 or 30 years from now if 2012 doesn't get us. LOL

(CNN) – Forget about Sarah. The next Palin to hold elective office just might be Bristol Palin.

The famous daughter of the former vice presidential candidate told E! News she "probably" will run for office some day if a pressing problem needs to be addressed.

Bristol Palin to run for office? – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Hmmmmm...I wonder if Bristol would be the quitter that her Mom taught her to be?
Nah.....she's still workin' on her.....

Yes best start attacking her right now because we all know what an extreme threat she is to the simps on the left.

(CNN) – Forget about Sarah. The next Palin to hold elective office just might be Bristol Palin.

The famous daughter of the former vice presidential candidate told E! News she "probably" will run for office some day if a pressing problem needs to be addressed.

Hmmmmm...I wonder if Bristol would be the quitter that her Mom taught her to be?

You're obsession with the Palins is getting scary. Seriously, get a life.

Um. Okay? Good for her for having aspirations and ambitions? If she follows through, I hope she manages to step outside her mother's shadow to become a substantial leader in her own right.

Um. Okay? Good for her for having aspirations and ambitions? If she follows through, I hope she manages to step outside her mother's shadow to become a substantial leader in her own right.
Won't she have to attend a few colleges, first?

:eusa_eh:

She said someday and she's pretty young, with a kid too. I don't think she's gonna start running for office anytime soon. If she wants to run for office sometime down the road, she has plenty of time to build herself into a credible candidate.

She said someday and she's pretty young, with a kid too. I don't think she's gonna start running for office anytime soon. If she wants to run for office sometime down the road, she has plenty of time to build herself into a credible candidate.

She may have the time, but I seriously doubt she will ever have the aptitude. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Naah she is a Tea Partier. Nor will she have to serve in the military.

We have a college graduate in our highest office now and look what that's gotten us. A college degree does not mean a person possess commonsense or logical thinking.

Funny, Obama blames atms for continued high unemployment and he is a genius but Bristol mentions a possible future aspirations and she is mocked.

I am glad to know that Bristol feels like government service is a worthy cause.

I wish more Americans loved their government enough to believe it can do good works.

We have a college graduate in our highest office now and look what that's gotten us. A college degree does not mean a person possess commonsense or logical thinking.

Funny, Obama blames atms for continued high unemployment and he is a genius but Bristol mentions a possible future aspirations and she is mocked.

No worries, if she changes her tune and starts espousing the virtues of gay sex and abortion, the left will embrace her.

Forum List

Back