House Foreclosed: Mother and 14 Kids Facing Homelessness?

the kids will stay with her....they won't be taken away just because she can't afford them....

kids are not easily taken from their biological parents, THANK GOD!

she would have to be ABUSING her children for them to be taken away....

So, the children will end up getting financial help, so that they can stay with their own parent.

Why pay foster parents to take care of them when you can pay the real parent? Because in general children with parents who do not abuse them do better with their natural parent than they do in foster homes with them split up.

Her irresponsible fuck of a fertility doctor should pony up for her bills, at least until the state takes the kids away...

Tough shit.

"Dear 14 children, TOUGH SHIT, you should have picked a more fortunate mother little shit for brains LEACHES! Hope you all die in a gutter, just as long as I don't have to pay for it."
From the party of Compassionate Conservatism

Like everything else compassion has limits as well.
Because this woman is so blatantly irresponsible, the rest of us should suffer?
She has family. Let THEM take care of her litter.
Or,
Should her kids become wards of the state, which they probably have been destined for from the moment of conception, let the state split up the kids and adopt them out to families that can give them a fighting chance at a future.
Now,if that does not work for you, and given your injection of compassion into the discussion, you feel free to write the Ocotmom a check and send it along.
Before you commit other people's money to your cause, you must lead by example. Have at it.

the kids will stay with her....they won't be taken away just because she can't afford them....

kids are not easily taken from their biological parents, THANK GOD!

she would have to be ABUSING her children for them to be taken away....

So, the children will end up getting financial help, so that they can stay with their own parent.

Why pay foster parents to take care of them when you can pay the real parent? Because in general children with parents who do not abuse them do better with their natural parent than they do in foster homes with them split up.

Yes in the name of parental rights, we should doom these poor kids to a life of disenfranchisement, poverty and public assistance.

I feel for the kids.

They will be taken from her, since no shelter will have that much room.
they will go to, probably, 7 different homes, maybe 2 of the oldest can stay with their mother.

Hopefully they will all 14 go to 14 different homes. they need to be taught a lesson in personal responsibility. After they get out of foster care and become criminals we can lock them all up.

Sad, that dumb fucking c( )nt wanted to be famous for having lots of babies and no father around.
How could she have octuplets? Any woman that would choose that is a dumb fucking C word.

Turns out Americans don't like skanks that fuck over their kids for money
Damn skank whore! Why did she open her nasty legs? We need to keep bitches in line. This one needs to be slapped, teach her male children a lesson about how we treat bitches in this country.

Negged for retardation.

You wanna help her and her kids? Dig money out of your own pocket and leave mine alone.

I need it

The doctors who allowed her to become pregnant the second time, with 6 children via invitro, unemployed and on public assistance, should be thrown in jail.

She made her own bed. The kids will likely end up in foster care. Very sad.

Yay! Government should regulate reproduction! Throw people in jail if they have too many kids! Or if they have abortions!

I am not for a nanny state, but in this case someone should have stepped in and stopped loony mom. I am for helping needy families that fall on hard times, but this is not one of those cases. This woman chose to do something there was no fucking way in hell she could afford.

Really, this woman should be forcefully sterilized like any person who endangers children because she has been diagnosed with mental illness in regards to her desire to have as many children as possible and this causes harm to them all just like a repeat child molestor who gets chemically castrated as part of their treatment.

This is well beyond buying a house or car that is well beyond your means which is bad enough on all of us considering what banks do with toxic loans. These are living breathing human children who she has no chance of ever affording, and soon enough the state will be taking over for her. This is not just some person possibly endangering themselves with their own choice, this woman has put the lives of every one of her children in danger. Sterilzation is kind in it allows her to live the rest of her life, my real feeling is she should be executed in a painful and cruel way for what she did to her own kids, but that will never happen.

Her irresponsible fuck of a fertility doctor should pony up for her bills, at least until the state takes the kids away...

Since the fertility doctor impregnated the single woman he is basically as responsible as fathering those children. He owes child support to her & back support to the state.

Forum List

Back