House Dems pass middle class tax cuts

They did not give a tax cut to the middle class they extended it.

But this is a common ploy used by liberals to color the truth.

And they're not raising anyone's taxes, they're letting the Bush tax cuts expire. Common ploy used by cons to color the truth.

Riddle me this, if the tax cuts expire, will people be taxed at a higher rate than they did this year?

If so, then that's a tax increase, bub.

And they're not raising anyone's taxes, they're letting the Bush tax cuts expire. Common ploy used by cons to color the truth.

If tax cuts expire, taxes go up.

Because that's what Republicans planned. If Dems extend the breaks, they cut taxes from what they were scheduled to be. See how this game works? Semantics, gotta love it.

Riddle me this, if the tax cuts expire, will people be taxed at a higher rate than they did this year?

what's your definition of increase?

The taxes on the working middle class go up regardless of the extensions. Every working person who get assistance in meeting the cost of their insurance by the companies who employee them will be taxed on that assistance as if it were salary.

Riddle me this, if nothing happens, do taxes go up as was intended when the cuts were first put in to place? If so, then extending the breaks is a CUT over what was originally planned. You Cons sure do love the Semantics games.

The taxes on the working middle class go up regardless of the extensions. Every working person who get assistance in meeting the cost of their insurance by the companies who employee them will be taxed on that assistance as if it were salary.

Good thing that doesn't have any affect on you, since you would need to actually have a job.

If tax cuts expire, taxes go up.

Because that's what Republicans planned. If Dems extend the breaks, they cut taxes from what they were scheduled to be. See how this game works? Semantics, gotta love it.

It's not what the GOP planned - it's the compromise they had to make with the Dems to get any tax cuts passed whatsoever.

A little knowledge of history wouldn't fry your brain...well, in your case, maybe it would.

I think all the libs who want to pay high taxes should do so...

Skip a few deductions... You don't HAVE to take them, you know...

Help out your fellow downtrodden Americans....

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh: I think libs fall in that 50% category of "those who pay no federal taxes"

you nutbars crack me up. first you say we're the elites... then you say we don't pay federal taxes.

:cuckoo:

Good thing that doesn't have any affect on you, since you would need to actually have a job.

I don't need a job. I'm retired. And you're a moron. :lol::lol: but that's okay, we need some morons for balance.

I think all the libs who want to pay high taxes should do so...

Skip a few deductions... You don't HAVE to take them, you know...

Help out your fellow downtrodden Americans....

:eusa_eh::eusa_eh::eusa_eh: I think libs fall in that 50% category of "those who pay no federal taxes"

you nutbars crack me up. first you say we're the elites... then you say we don't pay federal taxes.

:cuckoo:

I would never say you were elite.

Forum List

Back