House Democrats pushing censure instead of impeachment.

Uh-oh. Looks like Nazi Pelousy and Schifferbrains don't have a unified party.

Small group of Democrats floats censure instead of impeachment
It will be an impeachment. 2 counts.
How did Trump obstruct congress? Be specific.
"Be specific." Jesus Christ you little bitch. Read for yourself: Democrats unveil impeachment articles, as White House slams 'baseless and partisan' effort
Did you notice the article has no specific descriptions of what Trump did?
It was all theater. Neither Article is an Impeachable Offense, so not even clear how they were able to even write them, unless they are that ignorant of The Law that they do not know what is and what is not an impeachable offense.
All politicians do what they believe their constituents want them to do.

It will be an impeachment. 2 counts.
"Be specific." Jesus Christ you little bitch. Read for yourself: Democrats unveil impeachment articles, as White House slams 'baseless and partisan' effort
It was all theater. Neither Article is an Impeachable Offense, so not even clear how they were able to even write them, unless they are that ignorant of The Law that they do not know what is and what is not an impeachable offense.
Apparently for a lot of Democrats, that means committing political suicide when trying to impeach a president on crimes that cannot be found in US Code which are works of fiction, such as "Abuse of Power", and "Obstruction of Congress."

Apparently for a lot of Democrats, that means committing political suicide when trying to impeach a president on crimes that cannot be found in US Code which are works of fiction, such as "Abuse of Power", and "Obstruction of Congress."
Seems to me that some of the rats are getting cold feet and don't want to fall on the sword for Nazi Pelousy and Adumb Shifferbrains.

Censure? Yeah that will keep Trump from trying to rig the election.

Dems in red and purple states understand the consequences of voting to Impeach Trump with this lame ass Impeachment process..............

They know the people in their districts will throw their butts out.........too dang bad.

Dems created this Frankenstein Monster..............OWN IT.

Already rigged. Now we just wait for his second inauguration.
He certainly has the Russian vote he can count on.
Why do you hate Russian people? What have they ever done to you? Listen to Sting. Russians love their children too.

I have nothing against Russians in general except for the fact they are led by a homosexual. That's right, I'm calling your Czar wannabe a pole smoker.

Why do you hate Russian people? What have they ever done to you? Listen to Sting. Russians love their children too.

I have nothing against Russians in general except for the fact they are led by a homosexual. That's right, I'm calling your Czar wannabe a pole smoker.
Would you call him that to his face? I think not. Shut your stupid Leftist mouth. Why do idiots like you always play the gay card? Projecting?

Your side has a problem with figuring out the difference between men and women.........the one with a wanker is a man........hope that helps you out.............Your Welcome

Mayor Pete is a Commie? I didn't know that.

Forum List

Back