Hours after Twin Towers fell, Trump bragged his building was now the ‘tallest’ in lower Manhattan

Hours after Twin Towers fell, Trump bragged his building was now the ‘tallest’ in lower Manhattan

Trump is missing core human values..

Buried in a Politico story about Trump and Clinton is this nugget.
Only parenthetically in the middle of the 10-minute conversation did Trump turn to a favorite topic-size. "40 Wall Street," he said, referring to his 71-story building blocks away from the now-collapsed twin towers, "actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually, before the World Trade Center, was the tallest-and then, when they built the World Trade Center, it became known as the second-tallest. And now it's the tallest."

Wow, he must be very small indeed and this is just disgusting to brag about. Why the fuck do you want to vote for this guy?
Narcissists view the world only through how it affects themselves. It doesn't surprise me at all.
What's important here is that he will have a similar view on every issue, foreign or domestic, that challenges him as President. That is NOT cool.

Trump is a real class act.....

NY Congressman Blasts Trump For Taking 9/11 Recovery Funds: 'No Denial He Took The Money'

And the deplorable's love him all the more....
I'm sure it's an even handed report. Maybe Trump was behind 9/11 so he could have the tallest building in Manhattan?
Trump Tower is far from the tallest building in Manhattan even the Empire State building is taller. Many buildings are taller.

That's not what makes this lie so much more delectable. The WTC towers were the tallest buildings in lower Manhattan but Trump Tower is not in Lower Manhattan it's in midtown. This lie makes no sense once you learn the location of the various buildings. Democrats count on people just swallowing that load without question.

Oh that Donald Trump, always bragging about the size of his tower, with his little tiny hands waving in the air making fingers-up, then letter-C, then index-up motions of a person who always needs to reinforce his points with tiny-hand movements..

3000 murdered human beings and all he could think of was Trump Tower regaining its #1 status.

This just screams cold-blooded sociopath.

Trump is not only obnoxious and host of other nasty, wretched things - he is truly monstrous. Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything but himself.

What? Are you stealing Ted Cruz's old debate lines? He said something similar to this to Trump and got wrecked for it.

Trump is a real class act.....

NY Congressman Blasts Trump For Taking 9/11 Recovery Funds: 'No Denial He Took The Money'

And the deplorable's love him all the more....
I'm sure it's an even handed report. Maybe Trump was behind 9/11 so he could have the tallest building in Manhattan?
Trump Tower is far from the tallest building in Manhattan even the Empire State building is taller. Many buildings are taller.

That's not what makes this lie so much more delectable. The WTC towers were the tallest buildings in lower Manhattan but Trump Tower is not in Lower Manhattan it's in midtown. This lie makes no sense once you learn the location of the various buildings. Democrats count on people just swallowing that load without question.
I saw the holes in the ground but didn't know anything about Trump Tower. I used to see the twins while stationed on Governor's Island.

Forum List

Back