Hot Mic Captures Humiliating Moment Trump Tells Christie To Leave Stage (VIDEO)

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Humiliating Christie after he endorses trump, what class!!!

In a humiliating moment for the one-time Republican presidential candidate, a hot mic captured the way Donald Trump treats his new lap dog — and it isn’t pretty.

At a rally, Christie seemed to think he would share the stage with Trump during Trump’s portion of the event, but apparently the idea of sharing a spotlight with a former rival wasn’t something Trump was about to let happen. Shaking Christie’s hand, Trump leans in and whispers, “Get on the plane and go home. It’s over there. Go home.”

Hot Mic Captures Humiliating Moment Trump Tells Christie To Leave Stage (VIDEO)

WTF???
So, Christie had to leave to attend his regular governor's business. Trump tells him "Yeah, go home...there is the plane over there, go home."
What's humiliating about that? Trump offers his airplane to Christie because Christie needs to leave to attend to his regular business. I heard nothing in regarding of "leave the stage." Leftist spin, nothing else.

WTF???
So, Christie had to leave to attend his regular governor's business. Trump tells him "Yeah, go home...there is the plane over there, go home."
What's humiliating about that? Trump offers his airplane to Christie because Christie needs to leave to attend to his regular business. I heard nothing in regarding of "leave the stage." Leftist spin, nothing else.

It's what left loons do, if there is nothing there lie and make it into something

WTF???

Yeah, this is dumb bullshit and nothing more.

riiiiiiiiight... you only care about the untrue stuff you wingnuts spew.

Yes, because I'm such a wing nut. By all means, show us an example of something "untrue" that I have "spewed."

Your comment is insanely ironic. I constantly blast people for supporting Trump and the insane bullshit they spew. Half the so-called conservatives on this board are convinced that I'm a liberal Democrat because I'm constantly calling them out on all the false bullshit they post. And yet, I'm somehow a wing nut in your eyes who spews false information.

Perhaps you'd like to dial down the partisanship, eh?

Forum List

Back