Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights Tells Off Border Patrol Officers...

You must not have watched it, he told her she was being detained.

the girl was being very combative, and the Patrolman confused this with probable cause of criminal activity.

Border Patrol has the right to search cars on roads coming from the border, if they have probable cause.

angry and seemingly irrational behavior towards Border Patrol, can raise suspicions that you are hiding something illegal.

You must not have watched it, he told her she was being detained.

the girl was being very combative, and the Patrolman confused this with probable cause of criminal activity.

Border Patrol has the right to search cars on roads coming from the border, if they have probable cause.

angry and seemingly irrational behavior towards Border Patrol, can raise suspicions that you are hiding something illegal.
You don't know the difference between "assertive" and "combative".

Big Brother expects you to just shut up and quietly accept your humiliation. And sadly, most Americans oblige. She really surprised em. She's DA MAN!

Big Brother expects you to just shut up and quietly accept your humiliation. And sadly, most Americans oblige. She really surprised em. She's DA MAN!

If she had a butch hair cut and was fighting for free condoms they would be on her side.

Oh yeah, big time. Most Goose Steppers are very confused, dishonest, and hypocritical people. They're just cattle at this point.

If she had a butch hair cut and was fighting for free condoms they would be on her side.

Oh yeah, big time. Most Goose Steppers are very confused, dishonest, and hypocritical people. They're just cattle at this point.

Cattle around the world would take that as an insult :)

Ah yes, the war on drugs, we must flush our rights down the toilet so we can prosecute a war on plant products that we could make ourselves for pennies on the dollar if we did not want to put millions of Americans in jail to maintain the monopoly on drugs for the health care industry.

Ah yes, the war on drugs, we must flush our rights down the toilet so we can prosecute a war on plant products that we could make ourselves for pennies on the dollar if we did not want to put millions of Americans in jail to maintain the monopoly on drugs for the health care industry.

What? No mention from you about the illegal aliens hiding in the trunk of a car?

Why should I care about immigrants that come here to work? I just don't want to give em hand outs or let them depress salaries of working Americans. Anyone that wants to come work is welcome as far as I'm concerned someone has to do the work Americans on welfare refuse to do.

And here is a story in the Tucson paper today of the border checkpoint that is featured in this OP (on I-19 from Nogales) stopping 3 smuggling attempts in one day, all five of the people involved being American citizens.

Three smuggling attempts busted at the border | KVOA.com | Tucson, Arizona

So what in the procedures of the stop on the video did that? They didn't search her car and didn't even try. They didn't establish a reason to search the car and evidently didn't even know their own protocols.

If anything, this video showed how little these Border Patrol agents know about their own jobs.

It's a bit confrontational, but that's how she chose to educate these officers on the Constitution. It probably wouldn't be my approach, but it was her call. And i wonder if our Border Patrol Officers are this vigilant and thorough when it comes to Illegals? Seems to me our Government is bending over backwards for Illegals. But their approach to American Citizens seems to be much different. Just something to ponder i guess.

Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights with Cops Tells Off Border Patrol Police Officers - YouTube

We have a very funny system: The LAW often, historically, targets people with knowledge of their Constitutional rights. Somehow, we the people are expected to be ignorant. I will bet that our informed friend will henceforth be a person of interest (and that is if not labeled a terrorist). It happens all the time.

Forum List

Back