Hot Dudes and Hummus is celebrating Israeli sexiness, one pita bread at a time

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Fun idea to get people's minds off of conflicts and relaxed for a while.

Fun idea to get people's minds relaxed for a while.

Hot Dudes and Hummus is celebrating Israeli sexiness, one pita bread at a time

Ellen Scott for Metro.co.uk
Tuesday 17 May 2016 4:37 pm
hot-dudes-with-hummus.jpg

We’re not sure what we’re enjoying most in this picture. (Picture: Instagram/hotdudeswithhummus)

An important question: which would you rather be in bed with, pita bread in hand – a hot dude or a big bowl of hummus?

It’s a thinker. It’s tough. But one Instagram account has ingenious answer for one of life’s greatest conundrums: why not both?

Hot Dudes and Hummus is, as its name would suggest, an Instagram account dedicated to photos of hot men eating hummus.

Inspired by the Hot Dudes With Kittens and Hot Dudes With Food accounts before it, Hot Dudes and Hummus is the creation of four university students from a range of backgrounds: Israeali-Romanian Betty Ilovici, American Orly Geduld, Canadian Ayala Lesser, and Israeli Israel Zari.

hot-dudes-with-hummus1.jpg

(Picture: Instagram/hotdudesandhummus)
They started the account to celebrate Israeli culture ‘away from conflict’ through two of its most celebrated features: the hotness of Isreali guys, and the tastiness of hummus.

Read more

: Hot Dudes and Hummus is celebrating Israeli sexiness one pita at a time

I just want it on the record that I only came here because it mentioned food.

That Wankees shirt though --- I do not think that means what he thinks it means. :gay:

Forum List

Back