Hostage situation in Australia....

"Mohammad Hassan Manteghi,"

The asshole was well known to police. He was on bail for assisting his second wife to murder his first wife and burn her body. Also up on sexual assault charges. Self styled sheik known for sending abusive letters to relatives of dead diggers. In short...what stupid assholes let him out of his cage??

Also got his now deceased first wife to make a video about how evil the diggers were who died.

New laws would have stopped him getting bail but haven't been enacted yet. He was savvy enough to play that system, the jerk!! The PC crowd are about to be kicked to death!!

Greg

they could have saved a couple of deaths

if they would have put a leadie in his forehead

in one of the numerous times he stood in front of a window

I keep wondering when and if any western nations are going to wake up and say, "no more Muslims," then kick out all newer arrivals.
The only western nation that did take a stance was Serbia and they were unfairly painted by NATO as the bad guys. Because of NATO's involvement, there's now a Muslim nation (Kosovo) in the west and it will continue to expand without the peoples standing up and pushing them and sympathetic politicians, out.

Most Western nations (including the US) have
"Mohammad Hassan Manteghi,"

The asshole was well known to police. He was on bail for assisting his second wife to murder his first wife and burn her body. Also up on sexual assault charges. Self styled sheik known for sending abusive letters to relatives of dead diggers. In short...what stupid assholes let him out of his cage??

Also got his now deceased first wife to make a video about how evil the diggers were who died.

New laws would have stopped him getting bail but haven't been enacted yet. He was savvy enough to play that system, the jerk!! The PC crowd are about to be kicked to death!!

Greg
That's what they do. They learn to use the system to inflict damage on the host countries.

they could have saved a couple of deaths

if they would have put a leadie in his forehead

in one of the numerous times he stood in front of a window

I don't know why they didn't though I heard that he said he was wired with a bomb. He lied so it seems.

One of the options I wondered at while viewing the siege.

Greg

Thank god we have Americans who carry in public places regardless of the laws. You and I are much safer when they do. If you want to be a victim all your life go for it. That's your weak style that, to be honest, is quite cowardly coming from a man.

We need to purge our society of all the leaches and thugs we can. Until then, status quo

Keep an eye on your six

-Geaux

Thank god we have Americans who carry in public places regardless of the laws. You and I are much safer when they do. If you want to be a victim all your life go for it. That's your weak style that, to be honest, is quite cowardly coming from a man.

We need to purge our society of all the leaches and thugs we can. Until then, status quo

Keep an eye on your six

-Geaux

very few examples of ------saved by the odd gun guy.
Such a phenomenon does not exist in my city-----
other than the cops ---generally the only people with guns
are the bad guys-----

Tragic day for Sydney.........tragic day for Australia

This shows that the cancer of Islamic terrorism knows no frontiers.

No matter how long it takes...... these bloody jihadists will be defeated!

My heart goes to the victims and their families.

I don't know, I question if the west of today really has what it takes to defeat such a cancer, knowing this will go on for decades.

Keep an eye on your six

-Geaux

are the bad guys-----

Where do you live? San Francisco or DC?

You have no idea, but will be thankful when an armed citizen saves your bacon

-Geaux

Tragic day for Sydney.........tragic day for Australia

This shows that the cancer of Islamic terrorism knows no frontiers.

No matter how long it takes...... these bloody jihadists will be defeated!

My heart goes to the victims and their families.

I don't know, I question if the west of today really has what it takes to defeat such a cancer, knowing this will go on for decades.

be not hasty------it's a big problem-----and very much a part of the body of all of mankind------you cannot just do radical surgery to extirpate it--------the patient could
"die on the table"

Keep an eye on your six

-Geaux

are the bad guys-----

-Geaux

neither----I have spent part of my life dealing with the after -effects of -----bullets in the brain------I was located at that time in a small area of a big city-------with a murder rate by acute lead poisoning to the head of about one per week.----
there were other issues------like the mother lying on the
emergency room floor screaming------her ten year old ----found the gun in his dad's drawer----that bullet hit him
in the chest

Keep an eye on your six

-Geaux

are the bad guys-----

-Geaux

neither----I have spent part of my life dealing with the after -effects of -----bullets in the brain------I was located at that time in a small area of a big city-------with a murder rate by acute lead poisoning to the head of about one per week.----
emergency room floor screaming------her ten year old ----found the gun in his dad's drawer----that bullet hit him
in the chest

Accidents are indeed tragic. However, I feel all the above are all acceptable risk to live in the US. I factor that in with all the other risk in my life. i.e., crossing the street, driving may car, flying planes, etc

-Geaux

Apparently this asshole did a lot of protesting against America and Australia for the War on Terror.

These shitbags come to western countries and cry about how they are treated. They should all stay in their own homeland shitholes. The West needs to put a stop to the mass immigration of Muslims. We're just letting them in when their only goal is to ultimiately destroy/convert everyone.

Apparently this asshole did a lot of protesting against America and Australia for the War on Terror.

These shitbags come to western countries and cry about how they are treated. They should all stay in their own homeland shitholes. The West needs to put a stop to the mass immigration of Muslims. We're just letting them in when their only goal is to ultimiately destroy/convert everyone.

Someday.... someday.... all the guns and ammo being stacked by patriots will be put to use. Just a question of which straw breaks the camels back

-Geaux

Keep an eye on your six

-Geaux

are the bad guys-----

-Geaux

in the chest

Accidents are indeed tragic. However, I feel all the above are all acceptable risk to live in the US. I factor that in with all the other risk in my life. i.e., crossing the street, driving may car, flying planes, etc

-Geaux

I understand your POV-----but I believe the efficacy of
citizen bearing guns as a defense is HIGHLY variable
around the country------my city is not chock full of Wyatt Earps--------most people (including me) cannot handle a gun-------our thugs are really good at it, Our population is
excellent at stealing them

I wonder why the rescue took so long?

Leaving the religion of this wacko aside, I don't get how someone who's obviously not stable, was charged with assisting murder, AND sexual attack on multiple women, gets a free card? This is just weird.

I think it says alot about Australias justice system.

We put up with the same crap from Yankees moving to the South.

Forum List

Back