Horrifying: Bodies of Aborted Babies Burned to Power Homes in Oregon

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I'm no longer playing nice with liberals that dance and dodge and expand the boundaries of discussion. Time to expose you for what you are.

Leviticus 18:21
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech.

This is how liberals disguise their efforts towards Green Energy, while they chant Hail Satan.

Horrifying: Bodies of Aborted Babies Burned to Power Homes in Oregon - Katie Pavlich

Sam Brentano, chairman of the Marion County board of commissioners, said late Wednesday the board is taking immediate action to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries at the plant that has been turning waste into energy since 1987.

"We provide an important service to the people of this state and it would be a travesty if this program is jeopardized due to this finding," he said in a statement. "We thought our ordinance excluded this type of material at the waste-to-energy facility. We will take immediate action to ensure a process is developed to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries."

Last edited by a moderator:
From the link:

Sam Brentano, chairman of the Marion County board of commissioners, said late Wednesday the board is taking immediate action to prohibit human tissue from future deliveries at the plant that has been turning waste into energy since 1987.

Emphasis added.

"Horrifying: Bodies of Aborted Babies Burned to Power Homes in Oregon"

We burn medical waste here. Sorry...

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. - Martin Luther King, Jr. at BrainyQuote

Since he was a dictator, therefore the law, that's hardly complex thinking...

So, do you approve of babies being passed through the fire?

From the link:

Emphasis added.

Why does "since 1987" need emphasis?
Because you're a moron for getting pissed off about a practice that is nearly 30 years old.

Why wasn't your senile useless piece of shit Republican wet-dream Ronald Reagan on top of that? Did Reagan support this practice? Did Bush Sr.? What about Bush Jr.? Why hasn't any "pro-life" warmongering Republican President done anything about this in the last 27 years?

Now that you know about it, it makes you upset. That's how the rest of America feels about Bush's lies which caused the pointless, expensive Iraq fiasco.

"Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal. - Martin Luther King, Jr. at BrainyQuote

I approve of abortion and medical waste being burned. Give me a dead baby and I'll burn that as well.

I doubt members are advocating living babies be tossed into the fire.

The aborted remains of dead fetuses must not be burned, in order to keep our humanity. That last part about humanity rings hollow to me, since we already kill the living unborn from their wombs.

From the link:

Emphasis added.

Why does "since 1987" need emphasis?
Because you're a moron for getting pissed off about a practice that is nearly 30 years old.

Why wasn't your senile useless piece of shit Republican wet-dream Ronald Reagan on top of that? Did Reagan support this practice? Did Bush Sr.? What about Bush Jr.? Why hasn't any "pro-life" warmongering Republican President done anything about this in the last 27 years?

Now that you know about it, it makes you upset. That's how the rest of America feels about Bush's lies which caused the pointless, expensive Iraq fiasco.

Why are you making the assumption that they've been burning medical waste since they were founded? I don't believe the article stated when they started burning 'medical waste', or when it came to light that they were doing so.

I'm no longer playing nice with liberals that dance and dodge and expand the boundaries of discussion.

A helpful hint: threatening to behave badly isn't much of a threat, given how you're already behaving badly. It's kind of like the Taliban threatening to attack the USA, in the way it elicits a hearty "Yeah, what else is new?".

Forum List

Back