Hopefully, Russians interfere in 2020 election

In 2016 the Russians instructed me to vote for Trump and he has done wonders for our country.

So I have no problem voting for whomever Putin picks to be our president in the 2020 election. ... :cool:

Because I need my Comrades to tell me whom to vote for like they did in 2016 .. :thup:
You'll get another reality show episode.
You never told me the story of how Putin got you to vote for Trump. Especially after your hero to you it couldn't happen. Another Obama lie, right?
You should know by now that this partisanshithead stuff is not something I believe in. The political system is what it is. If you see a "lessor-of-two-evils" good fer you.

I lived and worked in Russia for 4 years. Ended up with a Russian wife. Their take on the Kenyan Klown was "ewww, what a fucking sissy". When they took over Ukraine by force and our skinny little shit said "Cut it out!".... well, they laughed for 6 months.

They're scared of Trump. He's unpredictable and an alpha.... and hetero. They respect and fear these characteristics.

Just my 2 rubles.

Rest assured they will. Just like they do every election. And we do the same thing.

Forum List

Back