Hope for Baldness

Apparently, before and after, dormant hair follicles can be revived. Check out the video starting at 1:11.

I actually have a friend whose daughter had bald patches all over her head. Her doctor advised her to take vitamin D. I couldn't believe the difference a few months later. The bald patches were fully grown in with hair. I've been worrying so much about dentures my hair will fall out before my teeth do. hahaha

Well ty, I will get some Vit D and my son that is 29, already a chrome dome. I have a balding spot on my top front, but it's okay every where else.

I tried Rogaine but only got burn spots. Transplanting is too costly to afford.

I wasn't aware taking mega-doses of B complex could cause hair loss. That explains why I'm losing my hair. I started taking mega-doses of B complex a few weeks ago to strengthen my hair and now I am getting a tickling sensation all over my head and my hair is shedding like crazy.

"As normal levels of B complex vitamins promote healthy hair, taking too much or too little of these vitamins affects the strength and thickness of your hair. While hair loss is a common sign of a B vitamin deficiency, using excessive amounts of B vitamins to correct this may further increase your hair loss.

If you are taking large amounts of B complex vitamins as part of a treatment, your hair loss is likely a side effect of that disease or condition."

Does Taking Too Much Vitamin B Make Your Hair Fall Out? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Forum List

Back