Hope & Change Update: Obama campaign runs a deficit & out raised again by Romney

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
Hope & Change Update: Obama campaign runs a deficit & out-raised again by Romney

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Amid a heavy barrage of advertising by opposing "super" political groups, President Barack Obama's re-election campaign spent more than it collected in June. While outraised again by Republican Mitt Romney, Obama ended the month with a hefty $97.5 million in the bank.

oldbeggar-or-hope-change-minus-hope-i1933.jpg

This is so typical of Obama. Never thinks ahead. Just wings it like the presidency. Let's see how this "NO PLAN" works out for him in October and November. He is already going overseas to fundraise. What's left?

Why do Republicans want to go back to Bush Policies? They hurt Republicans too.

I find it odd that the GOP thugs are applauding Willard whoring himself out to his corporate masters like the Koch's and Cheney, like this is somehow a good thing :cuckoo:

I find it odd that the GOP thugs are applauding Willard whoring himself out to his corporate masters like the Koch's and Cheney.

While you applaud Soros and Think Progress :eusa_hand:

Moron.

When has Obama had an event at a lavish estate in the hamptons with Soros or think progress?

Moron.

Just George Clooney and others like Anna Wintour with the same idealism you schmuck.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAlnKHctMYs]Anna Wintour: "Don't be Late" - YouTube[/ame]

YOU completely miss the point as per usual.

Obama is whining like YOU because your ideals are at the end of their road.:eusa_hand:

I find it odd that the GOP thugs are applauding Willard whoring himself out to his corporate masters like the Koch's and Cheney.

Moron.

Can you blame them

Papa Obama knows how to throw a party at taxpayer's expense

Remember

The 'People's President Celebrates ' Pork Bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' with $100/lb steaks at a Swank White House party -so much for Shared Sacrifice or Post Modern 'Let Them Eat Cake'

As told to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak ($100/lb).
Coming off of the most expensive inaugural celebration in American history and passage of a trillion-dollar 'Pork bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' that will
saddle future generations with unprecedented debt, should not the Messiah consider cutting back on such indulgences.

No doubt in between his golf games and being "focused" like a laser on jobs
:eusa_whistle:

Moron.

Can you blame them

Papa Obama knows how to throw a party at taxpayer's expense

Remember

The 'People's President Celebrates ' Pork Bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' with $100/lb steaks at a Swank White House party -so much for Shared Sacrifice or Post Modern 'Let Them Eat Cake'
As told to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak ($100/lb).
Coming off of the most expensive inaugural celebration in American history and passage of a trillion-dollar 'Pork bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' that will
saddle future generations with unprecedented debt, should not the Messiah consider cutting back on such indulgences.
No doubt in between his golf games and being "focused" like a laser on jobs
:eusa_whistle:

And as Romney correctly noted that it has been over 6 months since Obama has met with his 'jobs panel' [sic] commissision or whatever.

The man has been on perpetual campaign mode, and leaving broken lives in his wake, and blaming it on others. No wonder only elites and those that have bought into his line of bovine leavings will contribute to him and he has to invade registries for weddings and other idiot pap.

I'd say he's desparate.

obama's donors are drying up. He spends it too fast and they see their money going for nothing. They know he's going to lose.

He may or may not be foreign born, but his fund raising in China means he'll be foreign owned

Forum List

Back