Hope & Change Update: Obama campaign runs a deficit & out raised again by Romney

Now Soros and think progress just became George Clooney,... I see :cuckoo:

An noted too YOU chose to ignore what else i poted. Typical hackery.

Good job.
icon14.gif

He is just mad because people keep giving him neg rep

You'd think he'd wise up...(or is that too optimistic)?

I find it odd that the GOP thugs are applauding Willard whoring himself out to his corporate masters like the Koch's and Cheney.

While you applaud Soros and Think Progress :eusa_hand:

Moron.

Can you blame them

Papa Obama knows how to throw a party at taxpayer's expense

Remember

The 'People's President Celebrates ' Pork Bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' with $100/lb steaks at a Swank White House party -so much for Shared Sacrifice or Post Modern 'Let Them Eat Cake'

As told to ABC’s Jake Tapper, the menu included alcoholic beverages (vodka martinis are an Obama favorite, reportedly) and wagyu steak ($100/lb).
Coming off of the most expensive inaugural celebration in American history and passage of a trillion-dollar 'Pork bill or Jimmy Carter Remembrance Bill' that will
saddle future generations with unprecedented debt, should not the Messiah consider cutting back on such indulgences.

No doubt in between his golf games and being "focused" like a laser on jobs
:eusa_whistle:

We can't afford another Obama Inauguration let alone another four years! Do you remember that Inauguration????

Last edited:
Why do Republicans want to go back to Bush Policies? They hurt Republicans too.

No one but YOU and your leftist pals are talking about it...and congrats on the attempted DERAIL deany.

No soap.
icon13.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfax9eC8ZO8]GOP Spokeswoman: Republican Plan is Updated Version of Bush Policies - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are so fucking stupid. You have no clue what you support. Disgraceful. You should be ashamed. Believe me, I'm ashamed for you.

No one but YOU and your leftist pals are talking about it...and congrats on the attempted DERAIL deany.

No soap.
icon13.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfax9eC8ZO8]GOP Spokeswoman: Republican Plan is Updated Version of Bush Policies - YouTube[/ame]

You guys are so fucking stupid. You have no clue what you support. Disgraceful. You should be ashamed. Believe me, I'm ashamed for you.

So deany, how about you share with us how that hope and change are working out for you.

No soap.
icon13.gif

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfax9eC8ZO8"]GOP Spokeswoman: Republican Plan is Updated Version of Bush Policies - YouTube[/ame]

Son? Be ashamed for yourself. I note there isn't a SHRED of blame for the people that you support as they too have played a role. You are just a partisan hack.

*Dismissed*:eusa_hand:

No soap.
icon13.gif

So deany, how about you share with us how that hope and change are working out for you.

since "membership" in club "welfare" is up, perhaps one can safely assume

he is doing fine...

:eusa_eh:

he is doing fine...

deany-bub is threatened. That's why he posts the pap he does.

he is doing fine...

The whole MSM and the rest of the Democratic establishment is threatened

It is becoming clear to them that Papa Obama is probably going to lose

he is doing fine...

The whole MSM and the rest of the Democratic establishment is threatened

It is becoming clear to them that Papa Obama is probably going to lose

And bigtime. FEW of them are going to be truthful of thier biases. Those are the ones that will go out of business, or be relegated to incredulity by those they target.

Some Have made motions like the Washington Post by giving Oaba's campaign 'Pinnochoi's' for outright lying.

Will that trend continue...or just politics?

Will they ever understand that you can't butter your bread with lies and deception?

Doubtful.

Hope & Change Update: Obama campaign runs a deficit & out-raised again by Romney

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Amid a heavy barrage of advertising by opposing "super" political groups, President Barack Obama's re-election campaign spent more than it collected in June. While outraised again by Republican Mitt Romney, Obama ended the month with a hefty $97.5 million in the bank.

oldbeggar-or-hope-change-minus-hope-i1933.jpg
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Damn repubs...blocking crony payoffs for votes.:lol:

Link to when and where Obama and the Dems left the Bush era policies... I can provide links to where they expanded upon Bush era policies.

There is a reason people call you Rtard.
Obama has tripled down on it...but is whining because he isn't getting the campaign cash he threatened [$1BN].

Link to when and where Obama and the Dems left the Bush era policies... I can provide links to where they expanded upon Bush era policies.

Obama has tripled down on it...but is whining because he isn't getting the campaign cash he threatened [$1BN].

Only the really die-hard are going to give to Papa Obama now

And why the solicitation of instead of a wedding registry? give it to him...or holding 'Contests' to be a lucky winnder to Hob/Snob with the elites when NONE of those very elite give a tinker's DAMN about the winner except that they contributed.

These people are at an ultimate disconnect...the POTUS included.

And why the solicitation of instead of a wedding registry? give it to him...or holding 'Contests' to be a lucky winnder to Hob/Snob with the elites when NONE of those very elite give a tinker's DAMN about the winner except that they contributed.

Oh yeah

remember that stupid "date" thing they tried

Win $5 Dream Date with Obama or How Low Can the Bidding Go?

beat-i2940.jpg

Oh yeah

beat-i2940.jpg

$5 Raffle Ticket Buys Dinner With Obama

CNSNews.com) – In return for a $5 donation to his reelection campaign, President Barack Obama is offering supporters a chance to participate in a raffle to win a “casual” dinner with him at an unstated location.
In an e-mail to supporters, the president says his campaign will raffle off four tickets for the casual dinner.

“We rely on everyday Americans giving whatever they can afford--and I want to spend time with a few of you,” Obama's e-mail reads. “So if you make a donation today, you'll be automatically entered for a chance to be one of the four supporters to sit down with me for dinner. Please donate $5 or more today.”

Another aspect of his presidency that is wearing out quickly:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0"]Living Colour - Cult Of Personality - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yeah

beat-i2940.jpg

:lmao:

Forum List

Back