Hope & Change Update: 200,000 small businesses disappeared between 2008 and 2010

According to the Left and Papa Obama
they are not

After all

"they didn't build that..."

And according to YOU?

Or do you not have any answers, preferring only to whine and bitch?

Oh, I am quite sure that Obama wasn't there to help them when they closed their doors. It was all them. They failed on their own.

God bless them for trying. They are what creates jobs.

What is more interesting is that you bastards are all about saving GM, but these people give it their all and get s**t from our current asshole-in-the-Whitehouse.

“During this time in [President] Reagan’s first term, our economy was growing at six percent … unemployment was dropping like a rock from double-digits under Carter. We were creating 600,000 jobs a month,” he said.

“And when Reagan was done, we had created over 20 million news job; economic growth for 25 years like the nation had not seen in a century. So, yeah,” Limbaugh continued, “that’s what Obama says we can’t go back to

‘Ideological Straitjacket’: Limbaugh Goes After Obama For Being a ‘Close-Minded Economic Bigot’ | TheBlaze.com

My business was one of those that closed. It was quite successful and growing to the point where I could consider expanding and opening another shop.

Then I got the news from my accountant that I would not survive the coming obama economy and was advised to close while the business was still worth something.

My daughter in law worked for a start up internet retailer. It seems that my accountant was not the only one giving warnings. Her employer got the word and the word was close as soon as you can while you can salvage something. Later it will all be worthless. So they closed too.

Two businesses that closed but didn't fail. It was a business decision, that unfortunately meant a few people lost their jobs. Don't assume that all the businesses that closed failed. Most of them didn't. Most of them boarded up because they saw a financial tornado coming.

My business was one of those that closed. It was quite successful and growing to the point where I could consider expanding and opening another shop.

Then I got the news from my accountant that I would not survive the coming obama economy and was advised to close while the business was still worth something.

My daughter in law worked for a start up internet retailer. It seems that my accountant was not the only one giving warnings. Her employer got the word and the word was close as soon as you can while you can salvage something. Later it will all be worthless. So they closed too.

Two businesses that closed but didn't fail. It was a business decision, that unfortunately meant a few people lost their jobs. Don't assume that all the businesses that closed failed. Most of them didn't. Most of them boarded up because they saw a financial tornado coming.

Sorry to hear that.

My hat is off to you for your efforts to start a small business. I am sure I have no idea of how tough that is.

The people I know who do it invest their souls.

It's a damn shame what the Marxist Obama has done to this economy and to entreprenuers. He truly is the worst thing to ever happen to America. He lies about who he is, what he believes, and what he wants to do so he can get into power and convert this nation to marxism.

… unemployment was dropping like a rock from double-digits under Carter.

LOL! Sorry Rush, but "unemployment was dropping like a rock from double-digits under REAGAN" would have been more accurate, ya pill popping opiate junkie. Reagan took over with unemployment at 7.5% and it topped 10.8% before it started going back down.

Last edited:
-Except Reagan's unemployment numbers went down
-He had better GDP growth
-He was not anti business

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

It's a damn shame what the Marxist Obama has done to this economy and to entreprenuers. He truly is the worst thing to ever happen to America. He lies about who he is, what he believes, and what he wants to do so he can get into power and convert this nation to marxism.

The economy was bad when Obama because President you ignorant twat.

Much of what he's "done" entrepreneurs so far is to give them tax breaks.

I'm pretty such a top marginal tax rate of 50% would be considered "anti-business" by today's standards.

In fact government revenue under Reagan was a higher % of the GDP - Reagan had more to work with than Obama. He did lower taxes - but taxes were too high, so it was a good idea. They're too low now.

Last edited:
Comrades,

we must speak on anything but the economy

We must stay focused on the real issues

How Romney spends his money
not how Papa Obama spends taxpayer's money

What you're really saying is that the Bush tax cuts didn't stimulate the economy as promised.

We already know.

:thup:

au contraire, my dear

Papa Obama has brought down the economy so much
that even small Bush tax cuts are not enough to overcome
it

Hope that helps
no need to thank me

Comrades,

What you're really saying is that the Bush tax cuts didn't stimulate the economy as promised.

We already know.

au contraire, my dear

it

Hope that helps
no need to thank me

My goodness you are stupid.

I'm pretty such a top marginal tax rate of 50% would be considered "anti-business" by today's standards.

In fact government revenue under Reagan was a higher % of the GDP - Reagan had more to work with than Obama. He did lower taxes - but taxes were too high, so it was a good idea. They're too low now.

Papa Obama has lifted spending as a percentage of GDP from a historical rate of 20% to around 24-25%

The US does not have a tax problem, it has a spending problem
It is like a crack whore when it comes to money

We already know.

au contraire, my dear

it

Hope that helps
no need to thank me

My goodness you are stupid.

Considering the bar you have set

that means a lot
:eusa_whistle:

Papa Obama has lifted spending as a percentage of GDP from a historical rate of 20% to around 24-25%

Yeah. In the midst of a recession. That's what government's supposed to do during a recession.

It has both problems. This has nothing to do with crack.

Comrades,

We already know.

au contraire, my dear

it

Hope that helps
no need to thank me

THe economy was crap before Obama took office. What are you, 12?

Yeah. In the midst of a recession. That's what government's supposed to do during a recession.

It has both problems. This has nothing to do with crack.

According to Keynes, pump the economy, in his model tax cuts and gov't
spending were compatible. So raising rates during a recession would not help
Good to see you are on board

Spending rates increased at a faster pace
spending is the primary problem

We already know.

au contraire, my dear

it

Hope that helps
no need to thank me

THe economy was crap before Obama took office. What are you, 12?

Reagan had it as bad
and did more with less
and in less time

Obama is not working

Forum List

Back