Hope & Change Update: 200,000 small businesses disappeared between 2008 and 2010

Shut up fool. Stop lying.

Who you calling a fool?
:eusa_angel:

Truth is hard for the Left
In fact it is their worst enemy

You are a fool.

Manufacturing a Better Future for America | Alliance for American Manufacturing

About 40,000 U.S. manufacturing plants closed between 2001 and 2008, resulting in the loss of millions of good-paying jobs. From 2001 to 2007, 2.3 million jobs were lost just from the U.S.’s huge trade deficit with China.

From 2001 to 2008 2.4 Million Jobs Lost to China never to return

-------------------------------------------------------

Thank Bush/Republican policies for that fool. Those Bush tax cuts had to be spent on something. Business didn't spend them here. Bush tax cuts, passed through reconciliation by Republicans who controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court for six straight years. A lotta time for a lotta damage.

You're still a fool

Really
and I mean this in loving way

Information from a poster who did not know that Papa Obama signed
the 2009 budget in March of 2009, probably doesn't know what he is talking about

Things are just great and that is why Papa Obama has to avoid
speaking on the economy

HUD: New housing sales dropped 8.4% in June, much steeper than analysts expected:
Sales of new single-family houses in June 2012 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 350,000, according to estimates released jointly today by the U.S. Census Bureau and the Department of Housing and Urban Development. This is 8.4 percent (±12.4%)* below the revised May rate of 382,000, but is 15.1 percent (±16.7%)* above the June 2011 estimate of 304,000.

The median sales price of new houses sold in June 2012 was $232,600; the average sales price was $273,900. The seasonally adjusted estimate of new houses for sale at the end of June was 144,000. This represents a supply of 4.9 months at the current sales rate.

Reuters July 25, 2012 New Home Sales Post Biggest Drop in Over a Year
New U.S. single-family home sales in June fell by the most in more than a year and prices resumed their downward trend, suggesting a set back for the budding housing market recovery. …

The housing market had been improving in recent months, with new home construction in June hitting its highest level since October 2008 and confidence among home builders this month touching its best level in more than 5 years.

Last month, the median price of a new home fell 3.2 percent from a year ago, adding to the report’s weak tenor.

the-scream-i2922.jpg

Comrades,

we must speak on anything but the economy

We must stay focused on the real issues

How Romney spends his money
not how Papa Obama spends taxpayer's money

Small businesses destroyed in Bush's last year: 168,498

Small business destroyed in Obama's first year: 55,302

An almost perfect 4:1 ratio!

Sorry to make your butt hurt, kid. But if we are going to get anywhere, we have to start with an honest foundation about who is responsible for what. We can't have your imagination inventing an imaginary history.

Comrade
1) the link is fixed for you

2) Granted Papa Obama took office in 2009, but as our great leader
says as it concerns business, " they didn't build it"

But if it makes you happy, we could adjust it to what 150,000 or 140,000
Boy that does look better. I think we should run with that,,,,,
:eusa_whistle:

You can't just make shit up, kid. You need to prove your numbers. Let me show you how its done, son.

Here are the Census Bureau business statistics for businesses lost between 2008 and 2009:http://www2.census.gov/econ/susb/data/dynamic/0809/us_state_totals_emplchange_2008-2009.xls

For companies which employed 99 or less employees, which is the measurement Fox News used, there were 168,498 companies lost between 2008 and 2009.

Now let's go back to your Fox News source:

Data is only available until 2010, but the U.S. Census Bureau stats reveal a startling slide for America's businesses. While the country boasted 5.14 million firms with up to 99 employees as of March 2008, that number dropped to 4.92 million by March 2010 - representing a loss of roughly 223,800 businesses and 3.1 million workers.

Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses in recession, Census shows | Fox News

223,800 businesses lost between 2008 and 2010. Subtracting the ones lost on Bush's watch (168,498) leaves us with only 55,302 lost on Obama's watch. Bush creamed Obama 4:1 in the Businesses Destroyed category!

Oh! That's GOT to hurt!

Once again, nice try, but you failed horribly. Let this be a lesson on media bias for you and the perils of chugging their piss, junior.

Are you using all of 2008
since the article clearly states from March of 2008 to March of 2010

Then you are overstating
That's got to hurt
all that work you did
for nothing

Last edited:
Who you calling a fool?

Truth is hard for the Left

You are a fool.

About 40,000 U.S. manufacturing plants closed between 2001 and 2008, resulting in the loss of millions of good-paying jobs. From 2001 to 2007, 2.3 million jobs were lost just from the U.S.’s huge trade deficit with China.

Thank Bush/Republican policies for that fool. Those Bush tax cuts had to be spent on something. Business didn't spend them here. Bush tax cuts, passed through reconciliation by Republicans who controlled both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court for six straight years. A lotta time for a lotta damage.

You're still a fool

Really

the 2009 budget in March of 2009
, probably doesn't know what he is talking about

speaking on the economy

HUD: New housing sales dropped 8.4% in June, much steeper than analysts expected:
Sales of new single-family houses in June 2012 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 350,000, according to estimates released jointly today by the U.S. Census Bureau and the Department of Housing and Urban Development. This is 8.4 percent (±12.4%)* below the revised May rate of 382,000, but is 15.1 percent (±16.7%)* above the June 2011 estimate of 304,000.

The median sales price of new houses sold in June 2012 was $232,600; the average sales price was $273,900. The seasonally adjusted estimate of new houses for sale at the end of June was 144,000. This represents a supply of 4.9 months at the current sales rate.

New U.S. single-family home sales in June fell by the most in more than a year and prices resumed their downward trend, suggesting a set back for the budding housing market recovery. …

The housing market had been improving in recent months, with new home construction in June hitting its highest level since October 2008 and confidence among home builders this month touching its best level in more than 5 years.

Last month, the median price of a new home fell 3.2 percent from a year ago, adding to the report’s weak tenor.
[/IMG]

Now you're just making shit up. YOU didn't know the fiscal year starts October 1st and are trying to 'deflect". Give it up. You've been spanked. Man up and quit crying.

Comrade
1) the link is fixed for you

2) Granted Papa Obama took office in 2009, but as our great leader
says as it concerns business, " they didn't build it"

But if it makes you happy, we could adjust it to what 150,000 or 140,000
Boy that does look better. I think we should run with that,,,,,

You can't just make shit up, kid. You need to prove your numbers. Let me show you how its done, son.

Here are the Census Bureau business statistics for businesses lost between 2008 and 2009:http://www2.census.gov/econ/susb/data/dynamic/0809/us_state_totals_emplchange_2008-2009.xls

For companies which employed 99 or less employees, which is the measurement Fox News used, there were 168,498 companies lost between 2008 and 2009.

Data is only available until 2010, but the U.S. Census Bureau stats reveal a startling slide for America's businesses. While the country boasted 5.14 million firms with up to 99 employees as of March 2008, that number dropped to 4.92 million by March 2010 - representing a loss of roughly 223,800 businesses and 3.1 million workers.

Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses in recession, Census shows | Fox News

223,800 businesses lost between 2008 and 2010. Subtracting the ones lost on Bush's watch (168,498) leaves us with only 55,302 lost on Obama's watch. Bush creamed Obama 4:1 in the Businesses Destroyed category!

Oh! That's GOT to hurt!

Once again, nice try, but you failed horribly. Let this be a lesson on media bias for you and the perils of chugging their piss, junior.

since the article clearly states from March of 2008

The article says Census bureau data is March to March. I used the Census bureau data. I even gave you a link.

There's a reason Fox reported 2008-2010, instead of year by year. They need some Obama overlap, so rubes like you would blame Obama for most of the losses.

I guarantee there are some rubes out there on the internet blaming Obama for ALL of the lossses, based on Fox News's article.

Last edited:

Oh! That's GOT to hurt!

since the article clearly states from March of 2008

The article says Census bureau data is March to March. I used the Census bureau data. I even gave you a link.

There's a reason Fox reported 2008-2010, instead of year by year. They need some Obama overlap, so rubes like you would blame Obama for most of the losses.

I guarantee there are some rubes out there on the internet blaming Obama for ALL of the lossses, based on Fox News's article.

So your numbers are off
Man that has to hurt
Must leave a really pissy taste in your mouth

You are a fool.

You're still a fool

Really

the 2009 budget in March of 2009
, probably doesn't know what he is talking about

speaking on the economy

[/IMG]

Now you're just making shit up. YOU didn't know the fiscal year starts October 1st and are trying to 'deflect". Give it up. You've been spanked. Man up and quit crying.

Not at all. from post earlier in this thread with link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 09:21 PM

Papa Obama signed most of the spending which the left tries to attribute to Bush’s last year in office

Actually, Papa Obama signed the
final FY2009 spending bills on March 11, 2009

nearly five and a half months after the fiscal year began
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do the math- if you have some trouble maybe get someone to help you
counting back the months

Ok I am ready for the next stupid question or false
accusation

Truth is hard for the left

Back to the original point
you did not know that Papa Obama signed
it in March of 2009

Last edited:
Is there an actual link to the stats in the title?

No just the article
but it really does have the left in in a tizzy

Funny part is- the Left is attacking FOX
and I am really the one that puts the spin on the piece

All the Fox says -Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses in recession, Census shows

No doubt their template blinds them to hate Fox so much
they can't see this

Is there an actual link to the stats in the title?

Of course not. They don't want you to discover that the vast majority of the jobs and companies were lost under Bush. They never report on the period ending in January 2009. They invariably provide a nice Obama overlap so the rubes will leap to the intended conclusion.

Notice how all the subsequent posts and the title were all about Obama and not a word about Bush? At least until I pissed on the parade and brought a little reality into the discussion.

4 to 1, Bush to Obama. Fox will NEVER report that.

Last edited:
4 to 1, Bush to Obama.

Fox won't tell you, I just did. :lol:

I report, you decide.

4 to 1, Bush to Obama.

Fox won't tell you, I just did. :lol:

I report, you decide.

You mean on your over estimated
numbers

Ok
we decide you are wrong

You are the one who made shit up, and I spanked you with the facts (see post 119).

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Interesting that is what you think of first

So your overestimate for 2008 which you then applied to numbers
is suppose to represent the truth- what is this Farrakhan Math?
Well, I guess for liberals that is almost as good as facts.

Hey I did find this and it is in the Times

Published: December 30, 2009

That this year has been a tough one for small business is no surprise. But just how tough it has been continues to astound. In the first quarter alone, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 400,000 businesses with fewer than 100 employees ceased operations, eliminating one million jobs. And it didn’t get much better as the year went on.

If only Papa Obama could have spent more money

Last edited:
Hope & Change Update: 200,000 small businesses disappeared between 2008 and 2010

Bullshit.

853.gif

Yeah those purple cupcake stores did not do so well.
Many small businesses fail all the time even when Bush was president.
A dumbass and their money are soon parted.
Anyone want to donate to Romneys Campaign?

Sure
but it does seem like a lot have been doing it already

Papa Obama raised $71 million in June
Mitt Romney raised $106 million for June

Forum List

Back