hope and change, but not today.

Amazing isn't it?

Here's to hoping things change. :beer:

well, he believes in gay marriage, but not enough to support it.

he's starting to make john kerry look like harry truman

Actually, I don't think he's ever said he believes in gay marriage. I've heard him say he supports civil unions.

i'm not interested enough to look it up, but i'd be willing to bet that when he was hitting up gay rights groups for campaign bux, he supported gay marriage.

he is just another weathervane in a nice suit.

sorry

Not all of us voted for Obama, many of us voted against Mavericky Rogues.

way to split hairs

its not splitting hairs. because the implication is if we voted for the president, we were 'duped'. yet i'd think most of us still would cast our ballot the same way because of the alternative.

LOL how many claim to only have voted for Bush twice because of Gore and Kerry?

well, he believes in gay marriage, but not enough to support it.

he's starting to make john kerry look like harry truman

Actually, I don't think he's ever said he believes in gay marriage. I've heard him say he supports civil unions.

i'm not interested enough to look it up, but i'd be willing to bet that when he was hitting up gay rights groups for campaign bux, he supported gay marriage.

sorry

i don't think that's correct, hon. in fact, i always laugh when people talk about how 'far left' he is... he's been to the right on iraq; afghanistan; gitmo, gay marriage, DADT, and picked supreme court justices who were to the right of their predecessors. the repubs don't do that. when they hav the opportunity, they go with every extremist rightwing position they can think of.

way to split hairs

its not splitting hairs. because the implication is if we voted for the president, we were 'duped'. yet i'd think most of us still would cast our ballot the same way because of the alternative.

Agreed, but for many it would be without the rose colored glasses and with a bit less of the dreamer attitude.

way to split hairs

Um, no. You were duped. Most other people have figured that out.

Read the news.

Move toward the light.

So the best choice is to not choose at all and let the choice be made for you?
You mean that your one vote tipped the balance? :rolleyes:

Not at all, my state elected Palin.
But one never knows.
I will vote on everything, with my choice going to the one I consider the least dangerous.
How do you get out of bed in the morning, knowing that it's possible you could be hit by a truck?

After all, it's the least dangerous choice. :rolleyes:

sorry

i don't think that's correct, hon. in fact, i always laugh when people talk about how 'far left' he is... he's been to the right on iraq; afghanistan; gitmo, gay marriage, DADT, and picked supreme court justices who were to the right of their predecessors. the repubs don't do that. when they hav the opportunity, they go with every extremist rightwing position they can think of.

i don't think he's far left.

i think he believes in nothing but whatever will get him elected.

Obama? He's a marxist. No doubt about it. He's made the US a lot poorer and millions more people dependent on government, not including Obamacare.

He's going to use the EPA to manage industry, and the FCC to manage information.

He's getting most of his lefty agenda passed.

Obama? He's a marxist. No doubt about it. He's made the US a lot poorer and millions more people dependent on government, not including Obamacare.

He's going to use the EPA to manage industry, and the FCC to manage information.

mind the black helos

MIT-tinfoil-hat.jpg

So... del... "endeavoring to persevere" aye... watch "The Outlaw Josey Wales" lately or what?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csEzTwKemwY[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: del
You mean that your one vote tipped the balance? :rolleyes:

Not at all, my state elected Palin.
But one never knows.
I will vote on everything, with my choice going to the one I consider the least dangerous.
How do you get out of bed in the morning, knowing that it's possible you could be hit by a truck?

After all, it's the least dangerous choice. :rolleyes:

Ahh it is a win if I can get out of bed every day. And I seldom leave the house now so getting hit by a truck is a very remote possibility.
About the same as President Palin.

mind the black helos

MIT-tinfoil-hat.jpg

They have already said they will do those things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back