hoot them down like dogs

Afraid of those who don't agree with you to the point you want to hurt and kill?

Aren't the protests scheduled for the day after the Inauguration?

Assemblies and rallies are protected by law.

Black flag operators within the rallies will be easily identified and turned over, hopefully unwillingly, to the LEO.
So you think it's okay to shut down the inauguration of a president?
If two or three million Americans think so, then that will happen. The Alt Right and Far Right would have tried it if Clinton was elected. Me, I am going to spend the day boating on the lake.
No, conservatives have class. Liberals could learn something from us. But if the do not peacefully protest, I hope the national guard uses water cannons and tear gas to settle down the degenerates.
I am quite sure that DC LEO will have matters well in hand, unless two to three million show up to vent their dislike of The Donald. Going to be an interesting day, for sure.
They have the right to peacefully protest, but they don't have the right to shut it down. I'd feel the same way if Hillary won
Good on you. Well, we are a week away.

The word "cattle" is a colloquial of cows......Yet his reference use was pointed at the females marching in D.C.
Idiot:

Definition of COW
Delete too late. Makes you a wimp in addition to an idiot.
I may delete at will,yet all you have is name calling..Which made me want to delete the post, since you have no value to the conversation..Both cattle and cows mean the same..
Idiot!

Stick to your moronic little jokes instead of trying to inject yourselves into dialogues that involve above elementary-school vocabulary.

Now, tell us more about bulls that are cows country boy. Or maybe they identify as cows in liberalland.

Wimp!

Forum List

Back