hoot them down like dogs

rahtruelies

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2015
Protests will aim to disrupt Trump inauguration: organizers

Protesters will attempt to close down 12 security checkpoints at the U.S. Capitol, where Trump will take the oath of office on Jan. 20, and along the 2.5-mile (4-km) parade route down Pennsylvania Avenue, according to leaders of a group called DisruptJ20.

"We want to shut down the inauguration," organizer David Thurston told a news conference. "We want to see a seething rebellion develop in this city and across the country."..............................

These are not 'protestors', but rather are domestic terrorists. Any who act upon their stupid criminal thoughts need to be killed on the spot. No Mercy, No Second Chance. Make the price of sedition and treason so high and immediate that any survivors will be hiding in that 'safe dark place' in mum's basement for the rest of their lives.

Afraid of those who don't agree with you to the point you want to hurt and kill?

Aren't the protests scheduled for the day after the Inauguration?

Assemblies and rallies are protected by law.

Black flag operators within the rallies will be easily identified and turned over, hopefully unwillingly, to the LEO.

Protesters will attempt to close down 12 security checkpoints at the U.S. Capitol, where Trump will take the oath of office on Jan. 20, and along the 2.5-mile (4-km) parade route down Pennsylvania Avenue, according to leaders of a group called DisruptJ20.

"We want to shut down the inauguration," organizer David Thurston told a news conference. "We want to see a seething rebellion develop in this city and across the country."..............................

These are not 'protestors', but rather are domestic terrorists. Any who act upon their stupid criminal thoughts need to be killed on the spot. No Mercy, No Second Chance. Make the price of sedition and treason so high and immediate that any survivors will be hiding in that 'safe dark place' in mum's basement for the rest of their lives.

I do not agree with the bullshit surrounding the "protests". But your response is what should be termed "treason". You want people who do not harm anyone and who are no real threat, to be murdered by the gov't? And you do not see how repulsive that is??

Fuck 'em, who cares? As long as they're peaceful they have the right to protest. Then they'll go home and that'll be that.

If they aren't peaceful though they'll have earned the right to have their heads cracked or whatever.

Wooo! Wooo!

I'm gonna love the festivities, live and in living color. (Can I say that here)?

I'm going to make sure I have many charged batteries and multiple devices to record the destruction.

Maybe be the OP meant "moo them down like dogs" in recognition of the March of a Million Cows.
The million cows promised to be there. I think Rosie O'donell will be the guest speaker.
The LIB MSM will photoshop a couple of dozen LIB kunts standing in the cold to make the number look like a million. The corrupt LIB MSM had lots of practice doing it at Hillary's rallies.
" Look at all those LIB women standing there Martha. It looks like almost everyone of them bought the same parka and brought very same sign."

Cows include both bulls and heifers..I know you don't like your ignorance shown, but us country folks laugh at it..
My God you're an idiot!

Cattle include cows and bulls, heifers being young cows.

Inner-city public education, right?

I doubt if Rosie has ever been knocked up, but she's definitely a cow.

Afraid of those who don't agree with you to the point you want to hurt and kill?

Black flag operators within the rallies will be easily identified and turned over, hopefully unwillingly, to the LEO.
So you think it's okay to shut down the innuaguration of a president?

So you think it's okay to shut down the inauguration of a president?
If two or three million Americans think so, then that will happen. The Alt Right and Far Right would have tried it if Clinton was elected. Me, I am going to spend the day boating on the lake.

If two or three million Americans think so, then that will happen. The Alt Right and Far Right would have tried it if Clinton was elected. Me, I am going to spend the day boating on the lake.
No, conservatives have class. Liberals could learn something from us. But if the do not peacefully protest, I hope the national guard uses water cannons and tear gas to settle down the degenerates.

No, conservatives have class. Liberals could learn something from us. But if the do not peacefully protest, I hope the national guard uses water cannons and tear gas to settle down the degenerates.
I am quite sure that DC LEO will have matters well in hand, unless two to three million show up to vent their dislike of The Donald. Going to be an interesting day, for sure.

I am quite sure that DC LEO will have matters well in hand, unless two to three million show up to vent their dislike of The Donald. Going to be an interesting day, for sure.
They have the right to peacefully protest, but they don't have the right to shut it down. I'd feel the same way if Hillary won

Forum List

Back