Uh oh, Nicole Kidman goes off the reservation

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Wow Nicole, did you lose the script?

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’
Aussie Hollywood star Nicole Kidman encourages Americans to stop slamming president-elect Donald Trump and get behind him instead

Oscar winner says Americans needed to support Donald Trump once he becomes US President

The actress, who was born in Hawaii but raised in Australia, said it’s time to let go and accept the results of the election.

Lefties across the world have been in a state of shock and disbelief since Trump won the presidential vote in November.

“I just say: He’s now elected and we as a country need to support whoever is the President, because that’s what the country is based on,” Kidman revealed on the Victoria Derbyshire show.

The Oscar-winning Hollywood star made the comments in the closing stages of an interview her new film Lion, when asked about Trump.

Aussie Hollywood star Nicole Kidman encourages Americans to stop slamming president-elect Donald Trump and get behind him instead

I'm not the star struck type and don't pay much attention to actors but Kidman has always been someone that I liked. She gets better looking with age. Glad to hear she has brains too.

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’

Oscar winner says Americans needed to support Donald Trump once he becomes US President

The actress, who was born in Hawaii but raised in Australia, said it’s time to let go and accept the results of the election.

Lefties across the world have been in a state of shock and disbelief since Trump won the presidential vote in November.

“I just say: He’s now elected and we as a country need to support whoever is the President, because that’s what the country is based on,” Kidman revealed on the Victoria Derbyshire show.

The Oscar-winning Hollywood star made the comments in the closing stages of an interview her new film Lion, when asked about Trump.

Oh look! She said exactly what Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton said.

How odd.

I'm not the star struck type and don't pay much attention to actors but Kidman has always been someone that I liked. She gets better looking with age. Glad to hear she has brains too.

Agreed........never made an impression on me until recent years..........getting hotter with age. And nobody dresses like this woman.........nobody. She's on her own level. And those eyes.......

And notice.........who re the most vocal about Trump? The bitter miserable ones that are washed up and growing ugly like Streep and Julia Roberts et. al.........

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’

How odd.

Laugher s0n..........whats up? Hows that bumpy doing these days? Couldn't tell from your posts!!!:bye1::spinner::spinner::spinner:

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’

How odd.

Laugher s0n..........whats up? Hows that bumpy doing these days? Couldn't tell from your posts!!!:bye1::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Say what?

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’

How odd.

They should team up and make sure the rest of Hollywood gets the message then.

‘HE’S IN, LET IT GO!’

How odd.

They should team up and make sure the rest of Hollywood gets the message then.

Hollywood. You only care about what they say until you don't.

You supported a demagogue for president. So silly of you to whine when he is criticized. In reality, you love it when he's dissed by celebrities. It gives you something to talk about.

When pigs fly. Without the 180 ,000 votes of PA, WI and Mi he'd be history.

What are you foaming over about? If he hadn't won he wouldn't have won?

What are you foaming over about? If he hadn't won he wouldn't have won?

He only won the EC and that in my mind is questionable.

The president-elect has earned the same support and much more that Obama did from his detractors on day one. That kind of support is only going to increase daily.

The only thing worst than Trump are the Pubs, like McConnell and Ryan's.

Forum List

Back