Hoosier Hysterics: RWNJs, Nutters and Co. turn on Mike Pence (R-IN)

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Now that Mike Pence (R-Tea, IN) wants to tweak the "We hate gays" law, the blowback from the Extreme Right is impressive to watch:

Wpence1.GIF

WPence2.GIF

Wpence5.GIF

WPence4.GIF

PerkinsPence.jpg

StarnesPence.jpg

FYI.

Discuss.

How did this go sour so quickly for Gov. Pence (R-Tea, IN) ?

I see the girls have turned their avatars sideways...a sure sign of rage against the wave of support for religious freedom and the condemnation of Obabble's Iran negotiations.

I see the girls have turned their avatars sideways...a sure sign of rage against the wave of support for religious freedom and the condemnation of Obabble's Iran negotiations.

OK, now that you've unwad your itty bitty jockstrap, want to address the topic?

Even WalMart has denounced Pence and Indiana. WalMart! Hahahahaaaaa!

These Indiana legislators need to conduct a Balls Check...

To see if they still have theirs...

Because the issue is in grave doubt...

Now that Mike Pence (R-Tea, IN) wants to tweak the "We hate gays" law, the blowback from the Extreme Right is impressive to watch:

Wpence1.GIF

WPence2.GIF

Wpence5.GIF

WPence4.GIF

PerkinsPence.jpg

StarnesPence.jpg

FYI.

Discuss.

How did this go sour so quickly for Gov. Pence (R-Tea, IN) ?

These tea baggers jumped on the SCOTUS Hobby Lobby decision too quickly. They let their little head do all the thinking.

I agree.

It took no balls to write a law this hateful and cowardly.

It will take balls to correct it.
Oh, it took balls, alright, to write a law designed to stand up to the Gay Mafia.

Trouble is, more was required, and they lacked the courage of their convictions, and chickened-out.

Somewhere between the time that they crafted the Law and the time they folded, they lost a pair.

I agree.

Oh, it took balls, alright, to write a law designed to stand up to the Gay Mafia.

Trouble is, more was required, and they lacked the courage of their convictions, and chickened-out.

Somewhere between the time that they crafted the Law and the time they folded, they lost a pair.

"Gay mafia"...

"Gay mafia"???

:cuckoo:

..."Gay mafia"??? :cuckoo:
Like it? It's a phrase growing in popularity. A perfect description for the vicious little phukks active in this movement. Feel free to use it anytime. Royalty-free.

No thanks, friend. I usually stick with reality and facts.

I will leave you to your pretty little unicorns.

I find the WND headline especially enlightening.... since George Wallace was such a fucking disgusting racist. Fascinating...

What a twit, lie much?

Have you come out to those close to you......because it's obvious you have a dog in this hunt flamer.

I find the WND headline especially enlightening.... since George Wallace was such a fucking disgusting racist. Fascinating...

What a twit, lie much?

Have you come out to those close to you......because it's obvious you have a dog in this hunt flamer.

So, setting your ad hom aside, since that is generally all you have to shoot with, poor little creature, are you completely ignorant of George Wallace's history and record?

I am betting that you are extremely ignorant of this.

And no, one doesn't have to be gay to support gays. Gays have lots and lots of straight allies.

I agree.

"Gay mafia"...

"Gay mafia"???

:cuckoo:
Yes, gay mafia. When faggots have several bakeries to choose from who will gladly cater their wedding and they target the one they know has a religious objection, that's redolent of mafia style thuggishness. Belligerent assholes

What a twit, lie much?

So, setting your ad hom aside, since that is generally all you have to shoot with, poor little creature, are you completely ignorant of George Wallace's history and record?

I am betting that you are extremely ignorant of this.

And no, one doesn't have to be gay to support gays. Gays have lots and lots of straight allies.

Your silly straw men aside, you are willfully ignorant of the Law you are screaming about.

I support your "right" to marry your boyfriend, I support you having all the other "rights" everyone else is entitled to.

I would spit in your face as I tell you that your demand that your "right" to buy your cake at the expense of the proprietors "right" to practice their religion is fucking stupid.

You people are much like small children, you want what you want when you want it and to hell with everyone else.

How did that work out for you growing up?

Forum List

Back