*Hook Is Being Set On Russia And Turkey*

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm making statements of the end of the world, and this troll asks why do you post the way you do?
2. LOL.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your posting is weird as hell and I’m just trying to get some idea where you coming from.

You may imagine your end-of-times stories to be something serious but to me they are just your delusional religious fantasies in a strange post format.

Sorry bout that,

1. And the two final countries before China sets out with a 200 million army towards Israel is just about under way.
2. Russia and Turkey, are just about ready to come on down.
3. Just like G-D, said they would.
4. Its in the last book of the Bible, take a read.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
All the countries mentioned in the Bible that will attack Israel are Muslim country’s today

Sorry bout that,

1. Gog and Magog, fight it out first, Ukraine and Russia by their new names.
2. Then they get tired of wacking it out and some how get with Turkey and attack Israel.
3. Then here comes China, with 200 million foot soldiers.
4. And they fight it out in Magido in Battle of Armageddon.
That battle will be the mother of all battles with blood as tall as a horses mouth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
This one can’t happen. There’s 500,000 Russian Jews in Israel and 100,000 Israeli Jews living in Russia. The two countries allies with each other.

Even while Russia was fighting in Ukraine, the Prime Minister of Israel visited President Putin in Russia.

@An
This one can’t happen. There’s 500,000 Russian Jews in Israel and 100,000 Israeli Jews living in Russia. The two countries allies with each other.

Even while Russia was fighting in Ukraine, the Prime Minister of Israel visited President Putin in Russia.

Sorry bout that,

1. It will happen like I say it will happen.
2. Gog and Magog will fight it out, which they are right now.
3. Then they two, get with Turkey and bring the war down to Israel.
4, And as they three join forces, on the way to the battle they scoop up Syria.
5. And China sends in their men.
6. The Jews only escape east of the Jordon river.
7. That's where the Jews find refuge.
8. Even when I tell you this in advance, there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
All the countries mentioned in the Bible that will attack Israel are Muslim country’s today

They were garrisons from countries in the Roman empire that gathered at Megiddo to fight under Vespasian and Titus in 67 AD. It was a short cut to Roman citizenship.

Last edited:
The Gog prophecy is meant to be fulfilled at the approach of what is called the "end of days", but not necessarily the end of the world. Jewish eschatology viewed Gog and Magog as enemies to be defeated by the Messiah, which would usher in the age of the Messiah.

One view within Christianity is more starkly apocalyptic, making Gog and Magog, here indicating nations rather than individuals,[3] allies of Satan against God at the end of the millennium, as described in the Book of Revelation.

A legend was attached to Gog and Magog by the time of the Roman period, that the Gates of Alexander were erected by Alexander the Great to repel the tribe.

Romanized Jewish historian Josephus knew them as the nation descended from Magog the Japhetite, as in Genesis, and explained them to be the Scythians. In the hands of Early Christian writers they became apocalyptic hordes.

Throughout the Middle Ages, they were variously identified as the Vikings, Huns, Khazars, Mongols, Turanians or other nomads, or even the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

The legend of Gog and Magog and the gates were also interpolated into the Alexander Romances. According to one interpretation, "Goth and Magothy" are the kings of the Unclean Nations who Alexander drove through a mountain pass and prevented from crossing his new wall.

Gog and Magog are said to engage in human cannibalism in the romances and derived literature. They have also been depicted on Medieval cosmological maps, or mappae mundi, sometimes alongside Alexander's wall.

The conflation of Gog and Magog with the legend of Alexander and the Iron Gates was disseminated throughout the Near East in the early centuries of the Christian and Islamic era.[4] They appear in the Quran in chapter Al-Kahf as Yajuj and Majuj, primitive and immoral tribes that were separated and barriered off by Dhu al-Qarnayn ("He of the Two Horns") who is mentioned in the Quran as a great righteous ruler and conqueror.[5]

Some contemporary Muslim historians and geographers regarded the Vikings as the emergence of Gog and Magog.

Wiki

They were garrisons from countries in the Roman empire that gathered at Megiddo to fight under Vespasian and Titus in 67 AD. It was a short cut to Roman citizenship.
Sorry bout that,

1. Still working for the Big Guy I see?
2. Throwing a little anti-truth out there, to the lost.
3. They can believe your lies if they want, times running out for you, and them.
4. Believe in G-D, cast down the evil satan, cling to goodness for goodness sake,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The Gog prophecy is meant to be fulfilled at the approach of what is called the "end of days", but not necessarily the end of the world. Jewish eschatology viewed Gog and Magog as enemies to be defeated by the Messiah, which would usher in the age of the Messiah.

One view within Christianity is more starkly apocalyptic, making Gog and Magog, here indicating nations rather than individuals,[3] allies of Satan against God at the end of the millennium, as described in the Book of Revelation.

A legend was attached to Gog and Magog by the time of the Roman period, that the Gates of Alexander were erected by Alexander the Great to repel the tribe.

Romanized Jewish historian Josephus knew them as the nation descended from Magog the Japhetite, as in Genesis, and explained them to be the Scythians. In the hands of Early Christian writers they became apocalyptic hordes.

Throughout the Middle Ages, they were variously identified as the Vikings, Huns, Khazars, Mongols, Turanians or other nomads, or even the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

The legend of Gog and Magog and the gates were also interpolated into the Alexander Romances. According to one interpretation, "Goth and Magothy" are the kings of the Unclean Nations who Alexander drove through a mountain pass and prevented from crossing his new wall.

Gog and Magog are said to engage in human cannibalism in the romances and derived literature. They have also been depicted on Medieval cosmological maps, or mappae mundi, sometimes alongside Alexander's wall.

The conflation of Gog and Magog with the legend of Alexander and the Iron Gates was disseminated throughout the Near East in the early centuries of the Christian and Islamic era.[4] They appear in the Quran in chapter Al-Kahf as Yajuj and Majuj, primitive and immoral tribes that were separated and barriered off by Dhu al-Qarnayn ("He of the Two Horns") who is mentioned in the Quran as a great righteous ruler and conqueror.[5]

Some contemporary Muslim historians and geographers regarded the Vikings as the emergence of Gog and Magog.

Wiki
Sorry bout that,

1. So misguided, such a failure to work for the Big Guy, and he pays so little, oh well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

@An

Sorry bout that,

8. Even when I tell you this in advance, there's nothing you can do to prevent it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Russia is a Christian nation though, brother. They are our fellow Christians brothers of the cross.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hide and watch if you find yourself in disbelief.
2. Its unfolding right in-front of your eyes, still you lack faith; to believe your eyes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I do believe my eyes. Russia is a Christian nation so I don’t see how they figure into the Gog and Magog complex.

Sorry bout that,

1. Still working for the Big Guy I see?
2. Throwing a little anti-truth out there, to the lost.
3. They can believe your lies if they want, times running out for you, and them.
4. Believe in G-D, cast down the evil satan, cling to goodness for goodness sake,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your religious education is poor, or is it just a late life hobby?

Doesn't matter. Since 1972 the Rapture and dispensationism has become very popular.

@An

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It won’t happen like you say it will happen.

It’s a just a based-on-nothing figment of your imagination. A delusion.

Go ahead, make even a single testable prediction for near future. Something we can take a look at 1-3 years from now and say “hey you know, that SirJames wasn’t just another crazy nutbag”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back