*Hook Is Being Set On Russia And Turkey*

I did - we have no commitment to Taiwan to directly engage our military for their defense.

We would provide arms, intelligence, apply economic pressure etc. Similar to Ukraine.
Apparently you missed dumb old Joe saying we would go to war if Taiwan was attacked.

Russia is a Christian nation though, brother. They are our fellow Christians brothers of the cross.

Russian Orthodox Church, headed by a KGB man who urges Russians to go die in Ukraine and they’ve just put up and blessed Stalin’s statue.

Or as FR would say…just your regular Christian brothers nation.

It won’t happen like you say it will happen.

It’s a just a based-on-nothing figment of your imagination. A delusion.

Go ahead, make even a single testable prediction for near future. Something we can take a look at 1-3 years from now and say “hey you know, that SirJames wasn’t just another crazy nutbag”
Sorry bout that,

1. Its already in progress, Ukraine~Gog, and Russia~Magog, they slug it out as we speak. (why are they fighting?)(why are we funding it?)
2. This isn't me about seeing the future, or some sort the prophet, its just me, explaining the Bible, or doing a play by play of whats in it.
3. What I'm saying can be verified in the Bible, all you got to do is go read it, if you like.
4. Its quite shocking, its happening now, but G-D said it would within the lifetime of the Jewish Nation, being re-established.
5. Within a lifetime of 1948.
6. Now within a lifetime is something like 120 years at the max, which would carry creation to 2068.
7. But seeing how Gog and Magog are slugging it out now, its only 75 years of life, which bring us to 2023.
8. Its G-D's will, he can kick this off wherever he wants.
9. This is way above my pay grade, and all I can do is stand back, and marvel.
10. But G-D has done this, and I see it taking place, and I say something, which is ok with G-D, cause I agree with him, and love him, and understand that what he does, will be the best for humanity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. And the two final countries before China sets out with a 200 million army towards Israel is just about under way.
2. Russia and Turkey, are just about ready to come on down.
3. Just like G-D, said they would.
4. Its in the last book of the Bible, take a read.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Your link says nothing about Israel.

So what brand of fentanyl are you imbibing?

Sorry bout that,

1. No time like the present.
2. G-D's in control, that you can be assured of.
3. And just sit back, things will speed up, and then we get to see those nasty creatures coming out from the earth, with girls hair and faces, and stingers on their tails, wasting people who didn't believe in G-D.
4. Thats sooner than you think.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. No time like the present.
2. G-D's in control, that you can be assured of.
3. And just sit back, things will speed up, and then we get to see those nasty creatures coming out from the earth, with girls hair and faces, and stingers on their tails, wasting people who didn't believe in G-D.
4. Thats sooner than you think.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That is not what Nostradamus says.

That is not what Nostradamus says.
It's not what anybody in balanced mental health says .
These quaint Cultists need to keep quiet and avoid being shipped off to the funny farm for modern lobotomy treatment .
They are so boring with their endless repetition of God's will and testament -- the more so when it is remembered that their God was a space alien who came here to impregnate our women and have ugly , red haired giant offspring who loved the taste of human flesh .
See Genesis 6 for the sanitised version .

Sorry bout that,

1. Its already in progress, Ukraine~Gog, and Russia~Magog, they slug it out as we speak. (why are they fighting?)(why are we funding it?)
2. This isn't me about seeing the future, or some sort the prophet, its just me, explaining the Bible, or doing a play by play of whats in it.
3. What I'm saying can be verified in the Bible, all you got to do is go read it, if you like.
4. Its quite shocking, its happening now, but G-D said it would within the lifetime of the Jewish Nation, being re-established.
5. Within a lifetime of 1948.
6. Now within a lifetime is something like 120 years at the max, which would carry creation to 2068.
7. But seeing how Gog and Magog are slugging it out now, its only 75 years of life, which bring us to 2023.
8. Its G-D's will, he can kick this off wherever he wants.
9. This is way above my pay grade, and all I can do is stand back, and marvel.
10. But G-D has done this, and I see it taking place, and I say something, which is ok with G-D, cause I agree with him, and love him, and understand that what he does, will be the best for humanity.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, nothing you predict is actually falsifiable.

If it doesn't happen before you are dead...well thats not because your predictions are worth fuck all, but because it just hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:
Yep, nothing you predict is actually falsifiable.

If it doesn't happen before you are dead...well thats not because your predictions are worth fuck all, but because it just hasn't happened yet.
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm not predicting anything, its happening right now.
2. Just keep being a skeptic till the last minute, right before that, girl face creature, stings you with her tail.
3. Thats gona hurt.
4. Wormwood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm not predicting anything, its happening right now.
2. Just keep being a skeptic till the last minute, right before that, girl face creature, stings you with her tail.
3. Thats gona hurt.
4. Wormwood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Locusts....

the following preterist Bible commentary on Revelation 9 the reader will be exposed to overwhelming evidence that the earthly reflection of the locusts of Revelation 9 are Roman soldiers and the General Titus is the human reflection of Apollyon. Following the precedent set in the Book of Joel, the locusts in this chapter are an invading army. Roman legions and auxiliaries were often represented by different constellations and signs of the zodiac. Interestingly, all the attributes used to describe this locust army were taken directly from constellations that would have been visible the night of Passover, the holiday in which Jesus was crucified and Titus and his army began their five month siege of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. The fact that Jerusalem fell after five months fulfills Revelation 9:5: The locust army was “not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months.” Abaddon and Apollyon is an angel with an obvious human counterpart. Apollyon is a play on words for “Apollo” and “destroy.” Apollyon is Vespasian’s son Titus, the commander of the Legio XV Apollinaris (the Fifteenth Apollonian Legion). At the start of the Jewish War, Titus was the commander of the 15th Apollonian Legion before being promoted to general over all the Roman legions in Israel at his father’s coronation. Thus Apollyon is an apt title for the former commander of Legio XV Apollinaris (the 15th Apollonian Legion) who destroyed Jerusalem and its temple. The soldiers of the Apollonian Legion are represented by locusts because locusts are sacred to Apollo. And just as Titus is Apollyon, the angel of the Abyss of v.11, the leaders of Titus’ four legions are the earthly counterparts of the four angels bound at the Euphrates of v. 14 since prior to the fall of Jerusalem all four of Titus’ legions were at or near the Euphrates in A.D. 63. Verse 16 says, “[A]nd the number of the armies of the cavalry [was] twice ten thousand ten thousands[.]” The Greek word for “twice ten thousand” or twenty thousand of v. 16 is “dismyriades.” Each of the three major units of Titus’ army consisted of a dismyriades or 20,000 soldiers. Revelation 9:16 is similar to Jeremiah 46:23’s description of the size of Nebuchadnezzar’s army. Expressions like Rev 9:16 were also common in other related Judeo-Christian texts (Pseudo-Philo 31:2, Ezekiel the Tragedian 203, Apocalypse of Daniel 2:3-4).

In Revelation 9:1-3 a swarm of locusts is released from the Abyss, the dark underworld of the dead. This resurrection motif points to the rise of the Flavian Dynasty who together revived the Roman Empire by putting an end to the civil war following Nero’s death.

In other words, the Roman Empire under the Flavian Caesars is the beast whose wound had been healed of Revelation 13:3 and the beast that rises out of the Abyss in Revelation 9:2-3, Revelation 11:7 and Revelation 17. In the following preterist Bible commentary on Revelation 9, the reader will be exposed to compelling evidence of the fulfillment of every detail of every verse in this chapter.

Last edited:
1. I'm not predicting anything,

317373_579268875441151_1376656360_n.jpg

If only you had any idea how stupid you sound.

Locusts....

the following preterist Bible commentary on Revelation 9 the reader will be exposed to overwhelming evidence that the earthly reflection of the locusts of Revelation 9 are Roman soldiers and the General Titus is the human reflection of Apollyon. Following the precedent set in the Book of Joel, the locusts in this chapter are an invading army. Roman legions and auxiliaries were often represented by different constellations and signs of the zodiac. Interestingly, all the attributes used to describe this locust army were taken directly from constellations that would have been visible the night of Passover, the holiday in which Jesus was crucified and Titus and his army began their five month siege of Jerusalem in A.D. 70. The fact that Jerusalem fell after five months fulfills Revelation 9:5: The locust army was “not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months.” Abaddon and Apollyon is an angel with an obvious human counterpart. Apollyon is a play on words for “Apollo” and “destroy.” Apollyon is Vespasian’s son Titus, the commander of the Legio XV Apollinaris (the Fifteenth Apollonian Legion). At the start of the Jewish War, Titus was the commander of the 15th Apollonian Legion before being promoted to general over all the Roman legions in Israel at his father’s coronation. Thus Apollyon is an apt title for the former commander of Legio XV Apollinaris (the 15th Apollonian Legion) who destroyed Jerusalem and its temple. The soldiers of the Apollonian Legion are represented by locusts because locusts are sacred to Apollo. And just as Titus is Apollyon, the angel of the Abyss of v.11, the leaders of Titus’ four legions are the earthly counterparts of the four angels bound at the Euphrates of v. 14 since prior to the fall of Jerusalem all four of Titus’ legions were at or near the Euphrates in A.D. 63. Verse 16 says, “[A]nd the number of the armies of the cavalry [was] twice ten thousand ten thousands[.]” The Greek word for “twice ten thousand” or twenty thousand of v. 16 is “dismyriades.” Each of the three major units of Titus’ army consisted of a dismyriades or 20,000 soldiers. Revelation 9:16 is similar to Jeremiah 46:23’s description of the size of Nebuchadnezzar’s army. Expressions like Rev 9:16 were also common in other related Judeo-Christian texts (Pseudo-Philo 31:2, Ezekiel the Tragedian 203, Apocalypse of Daniel 2:3-4).

In Revelation 9:1-3 a swarm of locusts is released from the Abyss, the dark underworld of the dead. This resurrection motif points to the rise of the Flavian Dynasty who together revived the Roman Empire by putting an end to the civil war following Nero’s death.

In other words, the Roman Empire under the Flavian Caesars is the beast whose wound had been healed of Revelation 13:3 and the beast that rises out of the Abyss in Revelation 9:2-3, Revelation 11:7 and Revelation 17. In the following preterist Bible commentary on Revelation 9, the reader will be exposed to compelling evidence of the fulfillment of every detail of every verse in this chapter.
Sorry bout that,

1. Pure horse shit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. And the two final countries before China sets out with a 200 million army towards Israel is just about under way.
2. Russia and Turkey, are just about ready to come on down.
3. Just like G-D, said they would.
4. Its in the last book of the Bible, take a read.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Turkey is host to the largest number of refugees of any country in the world — including about 3.6 million Syrians. For the first few years after the Syrian conflict began in 2011, Turkey's open-door policy was a source of national pride, and Turkey was lauded for its emergency care.

Let’s put aside fantastical Armageddon fetishes.

What are you constantly sorry about and why are you sending regards to everyone in your every post?

Its weird. You can just leave the inane formatting out.

These evangelicals and fundamentalists concentrate on the End Times as promoted by Hal Lindsey.

Are there people who actually believe this nonsense??

Forum List

Back